User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Some things to remember for those wanting more than a couple of something from LD
    1. stock comes in twice a week and you need about 2 days advance notice - so you can always pre-order something with a sale period;

2. if it is an LD sale - get a rain check and pre-order - then if it is backordered - you still get it;

3. If it is a price match - make sure you ask how many they will price match on a special order - they may let you get quite a few if the PM is close to their standard sale price.

I've special ordered at LD quite a bit and only had one problem where they sold my order to someone else - no biggy - they just ordered again.

Ripple Effect of Kindness Blk_rose's Avatar
    Trading Score
    82 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Purdee View Post
    i thought LD does not allow printable over $3

They will accept a higher then 3 dollar printable but price adjust it back down to a value of 3.00. Which still helps with stacking different printables~_~

~The Ripple Effect of Kindness Project~

Trading Score
    82 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jmae View Post
    Is it in the WM flyer? I guess I missed it....

I don't know if I will use my peelies on this, I only buy Aveeno face moisterizer and using the 4 coupons is the cheapest I can get it lol.
    It was inside the booklet portion if i recall correctly..but i do remember it being on the top right corner lol.

Even if you dont use the one peelie..the other printables and tear pads are free to get and use and then pay 1.00 each is still an amazing deal for aveeno body washes that smell oh so purdy!

Great tips on the preordering...it truly is simple and makes buying big amounts so much more pleasant for everyone involved in couponing. I have done this a couple times now on good deals for my hamper stockpile

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    39 (100%)

I thought they would adjust my $5 too. But wad nicely surprised. That's when I remembered hearing that they had a list of printables they could take over $3. Maybe I dreamt it. Lol..

Trading Score
    82 (100%)

Does anyone get the slip on stacks ..i get confused sometimes. I have 2 different 3.00 off slipons and then 2 different odd huggie diapers(doesnt say slip ons) can i use these as a stack?

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

yes u can , cuz it says any huggies.

Trading Score
    82 (100%)

thanks trendy i was hurting myself with this one badly as i seen they expire tomorrow. with this being said i have lots of these sets that total 9:50 if anyone needs some

Trading Score
    141 (100%)

there is also a printable for huggies on smartsource.ca you can add to your stack
    *****Don't you wish you were earning free gifts and rewards too?*****
    Join me at SWAGBUCKS and you could earn $450 a year just like me AND ALSO
    Register with iRazoo where I have earned $135 in amazon gc's in under 4 months

Trading Score
    82 (100%)

I was dumb and printed everything the first day..they are expired lol.but ty

aww
    Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

The store coupons in LD now say they can't be used with other coupon offers, so that means the store doesn't have to give you the freebie, if it's a tearpad coupon. If it's in the coupon book they do (I keep getting free Dove bar soap!).
    Aveeno coupons available to use are:
    $3WUB2 Tearpad
    $3 WUB2 peelie
    $3 WUB2 printable
    $5 WUB2 printable
    and then use 2 of:
    $3 any aveeno, J&J call-in (e-mail in).
    That would give you $20 off two products. I need more call ins. You can call in once a month but I find when you e-mail from their website for it you'll get Aveeno, J&J or the other one with BandAid brand on it, not neccessarily just Aveeno, and they'll give you a max of two a month. I think if you call in you can be more specific as to which you get.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by aww View Post
    The store coupons in LD now say they can't be used with other coupon offers, so that means the store doesn't have to give you the freebie, if it's a tearpad coupon. If it's in the coupon book they do (I keep getting free Dove bar soap!).
    Aveeno coupons available to use are:
    $3WUB2 Tearpad
    $3 WUB2 peelie
    $3 WUB2 printable
    $5 WUB2 printable
    and then use 2 of:
    $3 any aveeno, J&J call-in (e-mail in).
    That would give you $20 off two products. I need more call ins. You can call in once a month but I find when you e-mail from their website for it you'll get Aveeno, J&J or the other one with BandAid brand on it, not neccessarily just Aveeno, and they'll give you a max of two a month. I think if you call in you can be more specific as to which you get.
    Whoa I didn't know that....so I can just email them and call them and I can get more coupons?? Do I just get all that contact info off the Aveeno website?

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    35 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Blk_rose View Post
    They will accept a higher then 3 dollar printable but price adjust it back down to a value of 3.00. Which still helps with stacking different printables~_~
    Was just at LD in Oliver Square and they are saying they won't accept not any printable over $3. This was at their last discussed meeting. I guess we will see which LD are following this implementation. Don't try Oliver Square as apparently they have memos not the accept the Aveeno one =(

Trading Score
    82 (100%)

I never been to oliver but was at the south common and137ave last two days and had no problems they just been reinforcing they have to price adjust them down to 3.00 instead. BUT....

They have new memos they only now allow four same items price matched or not...fail on the huggie slip-ons stock up tonight..and the137 didnt carry them so I ended up only with 4 for personal use and none for the hampers..yet. I plan on hitting ever LD tomorrow and getting 4 at each for the hampers lol

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    35 (100%)

Good luck!! Just kill them with your smile and they will have no choice but to give you them for pennies...unless they have no stock lol...Maybe try calling to see which stores have stock. I know you can preorder, so it might be helpful if you aren't able to find any to do this!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

London Drugs has an online version of their coupon book, can I print off the coupons online or do I have to have the booklet itself?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread Information