User Tag List

Trading Score
    150 (100%)

Help please! I want to make my girls halloween costumes this year and tutu's are a part of the costume. Im looking for a place to pick up tulle cheap. I called fabricland and it's 5.99 a meter which seems quite expensive! Anywhere else that might carry tulle? I was thinking walmart but does walmart carry fabrics anymore??? Thanks in advance!
    This thread is currently associated with: Walmart

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

You can try Rockland Textiles. They're on Kaladar (Bank & Heron area). I found them to be expensive too (I called earlier this month looking for tulle for my halloween costume).

I ended up ordering on-line and having it shipped from the US from efavormart. $75 (shipping & exchange included) for a 50yd bolt of 108" tulle. Not Bad! The prices I was finding in Ottawa was $75 for 25yd of 54" tulle.
    nothingfancy

Trading Score
    236 (100%)

I would check Walmart because some of them have a little bit of fabrics. You know the new Walmart on Baseline I believe? That is a big Walmart and if any of them were to have some they would. Also, when you called Fabricland did you ask if that was the member price? If you have a membership most fabrics are 50% off. But there is a fee for membership so if you don't already have one or won't have use for one in the future it won't be worth your while. I would also check Michaels because they do tend to carry a lot of stuff for wedding craft and such. Lastly I would check Value Village and even if you buy something with tulle on it, it is probably less expensive than 6 bucks a meter. I hope this helps!

Trading Score
    150 (100%)

thanks! I called a few places and then found another fabricland that had it on sale for 3.50/yard. Now to attempt tutu making.

Thread Information