User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

has anyone tried stacking at LD in Kamloops lately. I tried today, Wed the 21st and the lady said the policy for P & G coupons changed cuz they say only one coupon per purchase. And she said I could only use one p&g coupon. I think I will try rcss nex time I am in Kamloops. Do they really stack coupons there? even 2 or 3 p&g coupons if they have diff bar code.

I stacked like crazy in Vernon at the LD and I got body wash for free and Tide and Bounce bars for close to free cuz I price matched.

P.S. sooo the only place to stack in Kamloops is the rcss?.........I'm from closer to Salmon Arm.
    This thread is currently associated with: London Drugs, Real Canadian Superstore RCSS

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (98%)

This has been their policy for the past few months now- You cannot stack any P&G coupon that says "more then one manufacture coupon is strictly prohibited) no stores will accept these coupons... they will not get reimbursed for it....... so yes LD does stack! so don't start that rumor... but will not stack P&G coupons that have that restrictive wording.....so anything from online or flyers.. and most mail out coupons!

And no- RCSS does not stack either... you can only use 1 manufacture coupon and 1 coupon zone- but once again.... not with restrictive wording......

you should not been able to stack the new coupons at your LD-
    Last edited by lilkaiser; Wed, Sep 21st, 2011 at 09:20 PM.

Coupon Lov-ah!
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

I tried to stack at LD this week using a Brandsaver and one from a tear pad..cashier said I couldn't do it..I ended up putting the product back--because without the stack the price was high so Ill find the product somewhere else...
    I don't make a scene or protest I just take my money elsewhere lol

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (98%)

if you are unclear of coupon stacking- please read the forums........ you can't just stack "any" coupons... a lot of coupons have restrictive wording on them now. Which means you cannot stack them......... This has nothing to do with LD... our LD are great! they do soooo much for us!!!! So the cashiers telling you, you cannot stack certain coupons, they are helping you... they aren't trying to stop you from stacking!

Coupon Lov-ah!
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Neither of the coupons I attempted to use had restrictive wording..this particular cashier might have been a cashier but I wasn't going to protest or argue with an impatient line behind me!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

London drugs in Kamloops continues to stack, and stack well. They just don't take coupons they won't be reimbursed for when stacked, and those are the P&G ones. P&G are not allowed to be stacked at all because they say "Use of more than one manufacturer coupon per product is strictly prohibited" and the Vernon LD is not going to get reimbursed for the coupons they took from you, so that was an error on their part, and I'm sure once somebody notices the CSM who you dealt with will get a refresher and that won't be happening again.

RCSS only stacks a manufacturer coupon and coupon zone coupon. Aside from that, no stacking there.

LD kamloops is excellent and everyone is so unbelievably patient, I've watched our CSMs go through 2+ carts of stuff in one fell swoop and never bat an eyelash. They really know what they're doing and if you ask, they'll help you and make sure you can save as much money as possible with the coupons they're allowed to accept as a stack.

So just as a rule, know that NO P&G COUPON OF ANY KIND is stackable anymore, so if it's a P&G product you cannot stack on it at all, no matter where you got the coupons from or how many coupons you have.
    Last edited by Chantel; Wed, Sep 21st, 2011 at 09:52 PM.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Chantel View Post
    London drugs in Kamloops continues to stack, and stack well. They just don't take coupons they won't be reimbursed for when stacked, and those are the P&G ones. P&G are not allowed to be stacked at all because they say "Use of more than one manufacturer coupon per product is strictly prohibited" and the Vernon LD is not going to get reimbursed for the coupons they took from you, so that was an error on their part, and I'm sure once somebody notices the CSM who you dealt with will get a refresher and that won't be happening again.

RCSS only stacks a manufacturer coupon and coupon zone coupon. Aside from that, no stacking there.

LD kamloops is excellent and everyone is so unbelievably patient, I've watched our CSMs go through 2+ carts of stuff in one fell swoop and never bat an eyelash. They really know what they're doing and if you ask, they'll help you and make sure you can save as much money as possible with the coupons they're allowed to accept as a stack.

So just as a rule, know that NO P&G COUPON OF ANY KIND is stackable anymore, so if it's a P&G product you cannot stack on it at all, no matter where you got the coupons from or how many coupons you have.
    Bravo Chantel, this is EXCELLENT information...because as you said, it not LD that has changed the "rules" it's the manufactures them selves and their wording that they chosen to put on the coupons.
    Last edited by callmecrazy; Wed, Sep 21st, 2011 at 10:06 PM. Reason: spelling

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Also I have noticed that some of the new tear pad coupons cannot be stacked as they state"not to be combined with any other coupon, rebate or offer" so the most important thing to do is read your coupon and make sure that it is a Canadian coupon, has not expired, is for the right product and size, and does not have any restrictive wording if your going to stack. Here in Salmon Arm SOF is really checking to make sure they are Canadian coupons as they are getting alot of printed US coupons trying to be used, again the most important thing to do is read your coupon

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I haven't even bothered stacking at SOF or coopers because apparently they only take coupons that say LIMIT ONE COUPON PER ITEM PURCHASED and so far only bread and fishstick coupons say that that I've seen.

Maybe I just got a nasty cashier but I don't really wanna go back unless somebody can confirm they take regular "one per purchase" coupons.

Trading Score
    387 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Chantel View Post
    I haven't even bothered stacking at SOF or coopers because apparently they only take coupons that say LIMIT ONE COUPON PER ITEM PURCHASED and so far only bread and fishstick coupons say that that I've seen.

Maybe I just got a nasty cashier but I don't really wanna go back unless somebody can confirm they take regular "one per purchase" coupons.
    Same thing happened with me.. twice, two different cashiers. The last one said "I told you the same thing last time" but I've never seen her before Wont even shop there for ANYTHING anymore after that.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

RUDE, wow! I would never ever say that to a customer, I'd have complained!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    103 (100%)

I've stacked at SOF lots of times and haven't had any problems...maybe i just got lucky. The one time where the cashier wasn't sure i told her to ask the ladies at customer service and they came to look at it and it was all good.

Mynahbird
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Ok Chantel, I can CONFIRM for you that SOF does stack coupons! i used 2 different coupons this morning to stack Carnation canned milk and they put them through with no problem. However, and this makes me laugh, I picked up 12 Dove deodorant as it was on sale for $1.99 each. I had stackable coupons and used save @2 WUB2 and 2 different save $1 so technically, each deodorant was "free". Well, a supervisor came over and told me because of the wording on their policy, I couldn't put through all the deodorant on one bill! I said that was fine but "I know you can do each one as a separate transaction so I am willing to do that. Let's go!" i thought she was going to crap her pants but she let the cashier go ahead and do each 2 deodorants as a separate transaction. Talk about wasting time! I spoke with her calmly during the entire time and explained ths could have been rung through as one transaction because I was compying with their policy and my coupons were being correctly used. She didn't say anything but she promptly put ALL 24 cans of my Carnation milk through as 1 order and said "Thank you" to me on the way out!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thanks guy. I guess I did the wrong thing at LD in Vernon. OH oh! They must not know there, and I definately did not. Yikes!

That sucks that they will not get reimbursed for those.

Trading Score
    387 (100%)

lucky at SOF.. I must just be going at the wrong time!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information