User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    449 (100%)

I bought 7 boxes of wings and chunkies at Metro yesterday (had 7 Oct 31 expiring coupons LOL). I hope I get coupons inside some of those boxes!

Trading Score
    154 (100%)

I have never tried this product, but they have great coupons, I think I will
    jessekaa

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ecochick View Post
    Ah!!! So frustrated, I just got back from Metro. I bought 4 boxes of these and picked up the 2 dollar off coupons, that were right in front of them. Then I get to the cash register and the cashier tells me it is a mail in rebate - the front says mail in rebate, the back say something along the lines of "to the retailer - you will be reimbursed for the value of this coupon. So I am arguing (so embarrassing), trying to point out that the back said retailer will be reimbursed. But she tells me that she was reprimanded yesterday for taking this coupon. So I give up, baby was getting frustrated and I wanted to crawl under a rock.

So please if anyone can tell me if it is a mail in rebate? Or was I right? If I was right what can I do now? Are my 8 dollars lost forever???? Help!
    Wow... that must have been so annoying. I know the word "rebate" can be a little misleading but it's all on the back of the coupon for them to see. If you have the time, I would strongly suggest you call or email the Olymel company and just tell them what happened and that although you LOVE their products, this was a very frustrating and embarrassing experience. They should have known not to put REBATE on the front of the coupon. They owe you, I think. At the very least, an apology and maybe a few FPCs.

Here's the box that I got (Chicken Breast Sticks) and it was specially marked about the coupons being inside. There are so many coupons for Olymel right now! I have 13 different ones. Beware of one of the latest ones, though (see below). In the fine print it says "Can only be used towards regular price product." I'm really hoping this is not going to be on all the newest coupons.

Trading Score
    101 (100%)

i bought 4 classic chunks and opened it (too excited for coupons) theres none..none at all !!!! good thing there $2 off coupon hanging on the fridge door of metro so it lessen the sale price....

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    139 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jamcoupies View Post
    i bought 4 classic chunks and opened it (too excited for coupons) theres none..none at all !!!! good thing there $2 off coupon hanging on the fridge door of metro so it lessen the sale price....
    sorry you didn't find coupons... seems they are randomly putting them in different boxes... and its not always stated that there are coupons inside... hope you took extra from the tearpad...
    Just launched my new website, come take a look (headbands for all ages, and more to come)
    Www.5angels.ca

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/jubsies

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    -1 (0%)

I bought two boxes tonight using the gocoupons $2.50 off, but neither box had coupons in them. I still have one more coupon so will try my luck later this week.

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

Hey everyone,

I know lots of people have been searching for the $5.50 Olymel coupons. One of my local Metro's at Fairview and Guelph Line in Burlington had LOTS of boxes with the $5.50 in coupons tab on the box. They were on Chicken Nuggets, Burgers and strips. So, anyone close by looking for them can check it out I know I was excited! As the metro I normally go to had none!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Metro has the nuggets on sale this week for %5.99 and right on top of the freezer were pads of coupons for $2 off any Olymel product

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

At that location the $2 coupons were all gone

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    139 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by finchscout View Post
    I bought two boxes tonight using the gocoupons $2.50 off, but neither box had coupons in them. I still have one more coupon so will try my luck later this week.
    I have 20 boxes.. LOL feel like going to empty all of them.. BUT even without the coupons.. the chicken is sooo yummy... I think they are comparable to the JANES (that I love)
    Just launched my new website, come take a look (headbands for all ages, and more to come)
    Www.5angels.ca

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/jubsies

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Bought a box of the classic chicken chunks and no coupons.... but a good price so no complaints! Would love to get my hands on a box with coupons though. LOL.
    - Couponing since May 27, 2011 -
    I earned enough swagbucks to redeem for a $5 Amazon e-gift card in my first week of joining
    ! JOIN SWAGBUCKS

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

the $2 coupon I had was for chicken chunks only so I grabbed 5 boxes @ 5.99 plus the coupon. Still a great deal for what I've heard is pretty good chicken.I wouldn't normally buy boxed chicken but I have a lot of work travel coming up so they will be handy.

When I bought all the other products in the case had the $5.50 coupons advertised on the box so I assume the chunks I got don't have any coupons, and I'm good with that

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

metro facebook page have a 50% off coupon for the chicken breast chunks and chicken wings.

Trading Score
    236 (100%)

thanks for posting this!!

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

I found a coupon booklet in the Olymel Chicken Breast Nuggets, here are the coupons:

Save $1 on any Olymel Krispy Toast-BBQ or plain Flavour 510g
    Save $1 on any Olymel bacon 500g
    Save $.50 on any Olymel wieners 450g
    Save $2 on any Olymel chicken wings 650g or chicken Chunkies 600g
    Save $1 on any Olymels smoked hams 750g or 800g

I bought 10 boxes of the Olymel when Metro had a facebook coupon for 50% off then they gave $2 coupons in the store, so I paid $2.50 per box, didnt realize there were coupons in the boxes...great deal!!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information