User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I don't think he's anti-coupon. He's given both my sister and I coupons on a few occasions.

What I do think is happening is that too many employees are making up rules as they go along.

I was told by Pharmasave in Howie Centre that I could not use printable coupons when I asked. But, on double coupon days, I was able to use them there.

I think this is the case for many of the stores. My hubby was using a printable for juice at WM one night, and the cashier didn't want to accept the coupon because she said it was photocopied. When she checked with the CSM, she was told it was fine to accept. Hubby told her it was printed...not copied. We DO NOT photocopy coupons and we DO NOT shelf clear. I don't think using 4 or 5 coupons for one particular item is excessive or greedy.

In all the places I've couponed, Walmart has always been the easiest. I rarely have any issues there, and they will glady price match anyone.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I emailed No Frills Head office to find out what the policy is on internet coupons, in light of the whole "no internet coupons" thing going on at Sydney No Frills......I received a message today indicating that the matter was "under investigation" and I would receive a response as soon as possible. I'll post whatever this response says.....stay tuned!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    128 (100%)

cant wait to hear

Trading Score
    69 (95%)

I was talking too the owner of no frills today he called back in response too my calls too corparate about a compaint about the recent issues and a rude employee. There was some comfusion in his terminology about "internet coupons" what he meant was printable coupons, not coupons that are available at save.ca, from the manufacturer, and so on. Things should be cleared up soon. Thought there will be limits on sale items. I don't believe this will be restricted to couponers.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    128 (100%)

was it brad u were speaking to

Trading Score
    69 (95%)

yes it was brad

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by CaperSaver View Post
    I was talking too the owner of no frills today he called back in response too my calls too corparate about a compaint about the recent issues and a rude employee. There was some comfusion in his terminology about "internet coupons" what he meant was printable coupons, not coupons that are available at save.ca, from the manufacturer, and so on. Things should be cleared up soon. Thought there will be limits on sale items. I don't believe this will be restricted to couponers.

So, the "print at home" coupons are the problem, right? Meaning, the one's you print off yourself....not the brandsaver, websaver ones? I had a printed one and it was no good.

Trading Score
    69 (95%)

right the printables are the issue not websavers or go or save ones are fine

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

this is the response I received from No Frills in regard to my inquiry about internet coupons:

"In regards to your inquiry, we generally accept internet coupons. However, coupons are subject to the terms and conditions printed directly on them and the store reserves the right to refuse any coupon. I would encourage you to bring in your coupons and ask a representative at the store prior to making a purchase, as they would be more than happy to assist you.

Thank you once again for your email. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information