User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Has anyone stacked at LD post summer? There was a lot of confusion over the summer about what they are still allowing, I haven't been there since July to stack but have heard they are no longer allowing coupons from the same media source even if they have different UPC (such as the Finish all from smart source)...anyone tried in the last 2 weeks and had success or is it strictly different media sources now?
    This thread is currently associated with: London Drugs, Smart Source

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

I sent my DH this past Friday and he stacked 3 Newman's insert coupons without a problem.
    Looking for 5 minute fast, fun, easy surveys that you get paid in currency not in points? Check out PaidView Point
    Would you like to earn some paypal/amazon gift cards? Get points by clicking the lucky button at Superpoints or click here for 50 points now

Trading Score
    228 (100%)

I've stacked there recently; it really depends on who is working as to the ease of the transaction, but I think it has gotten better lately.
    Join Beyond the Rack here and get a $10 credit!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I don't see any consistency with cashiers at LD at all. It's highly variable at the store I usually use. I won't describe the gong show I went through with one senior cashier - I mean seniority, not that they were old - to do a simple Aveeno stack with two items and two coupons.

I think your best bet is at night when the cashiers with high seniority aren't working.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    113 (99%)

Hi,

Just moved from Kelowna to chilliwack and wanted to know if the LD here is good at stacking. I have a baby and typically will stack 10-15 diaper coupons to get free diapers at the Kelowna LD. Does that work at the Chilliwack LD? Has anyone done this recently? I'd rather know before I decided to go out and try my luck.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Unfortunately it seems to depend on who you get - most are really good if you are friendly and organized!
    As for diaper coupons - depends which brand you are trying to stack. Pampers, for the most part, are no longer stackable...while, so far, Huggies are...

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

If I price matchat LD how many am I allowed?

Trading Score
    228 (100%)

At the Chilliwack LD you can price match two items.
    Join Beyond the Rack here and get a $10 credit!

Thread Information