Thomas the Train VWL train with a prize

I will take 7 riders plus myself for a total of 8. I welcome newbies, but since there may be FP involved, only those with a trade rating of 10+ will be allowed.

Mail Date: November 3

If you'd like a seat on this train just post in this thread, then PM me your address and wish list together!

Your wishlist must be a minimum of 30- 35 coupons. Your wishlist must also include at least 2 current websaver/save/brandsaver or go coupons.

FPC and gift cards will be allowed. FPC and gift cards worth more then $2.99 will be counted as all 3 coupons.

You will need to send 4 coupons from each riders wish list: Extras are always welcome

***If you do not have enough coupons:1 unused stamp for each coupon missing***

Boarding pass will be 1.25 stamp to send your envies back to you + (One of the the following for the conductor: 1 free product coupon, or 2 unused postage stamps, or 3 extra coupons from my wishlist, it's your choice)

Coupons must expire on or AFTER December 31 2011

Please send only include the exact coupons the rider has asked for -If you think you have an appropriate substitution or an early expiry contact rider. Then send me a copy of the riders approval via PM

Please no multiples or duplicates

Please include this info when PM’ing me your info & wishlist:

French: Y/N
Printable: Y/N
TFT: Y/N
Store Specific: Y/N

Brandsaver, Websaver, Save.ca....: Y/N

If this is not included it will be assumed that the answer is YES to all.

Each riders coupons must be sorted and labeled including your name and the recipients name. No staples, tape or sticky notes.

Please make sure that you get the envelope weighed to ensure proper postage and get them postmarked - please post on train thread when you have mailed it

Please leave feedback for all riders and the train conductor.

Prizes: person who is most generous to the conductor will receive either a $ 15 - $ 20 mystery coupon bundle.

If you have any questions feel free to ask.

8. nicki81 ( conductor )