User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

A few weeks ago I placed an order online at old navy for the first time, i just usually do in-store but I was too busy to get to the store so decided to order a few items online for an upcoming birthday. I placed my order, waited, waited, nothing! I called them up and they said they couldn't tell me when it would ship from the warehouse. After 7 days finally got an e-mail saying one of the items was out of stock but still no shipping confirmation, than on the 8th day of placing the order, it finally "shipped".

I checked the tracking number the same day, It told me order information received. After 2 days it didn't update. I order online quite often and i know when you electronically submit a order it will show a pick up scan that same day typically, and in between it will show transit scans.

Well days went by the Canada post status didn't change so I contacted old navy told them about this issue with the shipping & status, they coudn't seem to understand what I meant by showing it wasnt even picked up/dropped off from their warehouse, she said that the Canada post website maybe wasn't updated. I've never had this happen and at LEAST one scan always happens. They didn't assist me or look into it.

$120 later, All in all 2 weeks shipping time, 8 days processing time, 3 weeks in total still no package, the birthday has come and gone, and old navy has not yet looked into it. First time order online, and differently the last! If it does EVER show up,I think i'll return every item since I do not need it now since i had to go find other gift options & I allowed suffiecent time to handling & delivery. Huge fail on their part.

Anyone else ever buy online from old navy? What was your experience?
    This thread is currently associated with: Canada Post, Old Navy

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

I love shopping on Old Navy online for my DS's clothes (he is 1). They offer great discounts, free shipping on orders over $50 and are super fast shipping the stuff. I usually get the stuff within 10 days.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    45 (100%)

i have a couple friends that LOVE old navy online shopping!! they always get the orders quickly and never have had an issue!!
    sorry this happend to you!!
    check out a trade bundle i have....
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/194029-...ewbies-canada/

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    77 (100%)

I've ordered online from Old Navy a few times and I've had great experiences...love free shipping over $50, free return shipping, in store returns. Nothing but good things to say!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Sorry things have gone wrong for you.... I've ordered several times from there in the past year online, and have had no problems at all.

Actually Jeff's gf, P :)
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

I'm sorry that your experience was so bad! I love Old Navy online ordering!
    A young family's adventures in couponing, deal hunting and spending less!

The Good Life

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I have ordered from ON online about 10 times (the nearest one to me is like 3 hours away!) and have never had an issue! I have actually recived every package in less than a week!

Sorry they weren't helpful to you, I would keep on them as you still havent recieved and thats alot of money

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I've been having issues with them lately- they have canceled my order 3 times despite the fact the item continues to show that it's in stock.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

anyone time my order was delayed a day or two after it was suppose to be here , they always gave me something to make up for it. and have always said if its not here by Monday call me. and it always shows up Monday. I would call or email and tell them again. Maybe you need to get someone else to help you. Obviously the other person wasn't very good at customer service

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Theyll cancel your order if you order 10 or more of an item.

Anyways, sometimes they ship out quick, sometimes no so much.

But overall they are ok!

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

I love old navy. For myself and DD... never had a problem *knock on wood* as I am currently waiting for a package myself

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

I've ordered from them many times in the past year, but my packages always take 2-3 weeks to arrive from the day I order. There's a store 20 min drive from me, but I love the deals online.
    Wanna make some spare cash? Check out Clixsense: http://www.clixsense.com/?5382267

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I only ever ordered from them once and had such a bad experience that I'll never do it again. I ordered things that were on sale and they said were in stock but then got an email a WEEK later saying they were out of stock and I was out of luck. I got mad and emailed them and told them that I wanted the same product in a different colour at the sale price I originally had. They said it was no problem and to call their 1-800 number to put the order in with one of their CSRs. Yeah right. That person had no idea what they were doing and figured I was trying to scam them.

I thought I'd give them a second shot. Same thing happened. Go to order it, it's in stock, a week later package hasn't arrived, no shipping notification, just an email saying you're SOL.

I'm done with them.

Trading Score
    84 (100%)

Wow, I order from Old Navy and Gap a lot, at least 10 times, because I don't have time to go shopping when sales are on. I've never had a problem and have returned merchandise to a store that was bought by mail. Sorry this went so bad.
    LF: Chapman's ice cream and Dare coupons. DS has a peanut allergy so it's the ONLY ones we buy. Lots FT.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    31 (100%)

Ive never had any major problem with them, the only time I was disappointed as when they had super cheap stuff that they said were an error in pricing and so they cannot fulfill the order.. other than that, it seems to go fine.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information