User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

It says any nivea pure and natural visage, hand and body. Visage means face in french if you cant get away with the body explination.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I have used it to get free lip balm and 0.50 cent deoderant!

Trading Score
    84 (100%)

I haven't found one store yet that will let me use these coupon on the lip balm. They all just look at me and say "hands or body only".

Trading Score
    14 (100%)

I just bought 9 at wm for 1.96 retail, after 2.00 tear pad=freeeee
    they are always located near pharmacy with all other lip products, nivea has a few varieties so make sure its pure and nat.
    and it depends on cashier cause it says on coupon ONE PER CUSTOMER.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I will be checking it out for sure. It will be great for xmas.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    240 (100%)

I saw them and I believe they are all 1.96...regular, flavours and pure and natural...just didn't have the coupons with me to buy :0(
    Also, the WM I went to would not let me use more than 1 coupon...(ie. I had 2 Glade candles with 1 coupon for each item, he would only let me use 1 coupon.....he was going on to say even if people try to go buy one and try again the same day, they would be denied...go figure that one out eh...I didn't want to argue :0/) I had other coupons also for other products but basically as long as I only had "1" coupon for a product that is different, it is okay...know what I mean?
    Well, guess I'll go to the other WM then to use my coupons....managed to snag 7x$1 Glade Decor Scents and used 7x$2 coupons to have overage towards other products.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I tried to purcahse at WM and they caught the one per transaction and the cashier was not illing to let me do separate transactions..also these lip balms are $1.69 at Rexall this week and that is where i found the tearpads...

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    114 (100%)

guess I was lucky at the Walmart where we managed to purchase 10 in 2 seperate transactions. phew!!

Really for some of us that are at Walmart a few times a week, i guess its ok to buy one at a time, but what a waste of energy!!!

The whole reason that I have actually gone and paid for a Nivea lip balm, is because I had some at home that were free to try out in the first place...this is why cpns work...to entice us to buy product again at regular pricing.......lol!!!
    not that we would usually!!!
    http://www.facebook.com/groups/29636...6361680429066/
    Join Calgary Coupon Stacking Club Face Book page, for great info all about stacking your savings back into your pockets.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

That is so wierd I had NO problems the only thing is at pharma plus they cant give overage so they just lowered the coupon amount!!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

kk008...What they did to you doesn't make sense to me. If the coupon doesn't specify 1 per customer then they should let you use as many as you want.
    steph13... I'm hoping they don't catch that 1 per customer line on it. Last time I used it they let me use 5 or so. If they will oonly let me use 1 then I'll just have to get 1 every time I go there until xmas.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I used this coupon to get a few lip balm too. I hate to burst everybody's bubble though and tell you it is only for the Pure and Natural (Visage) line of products. I didn't believe the cashier last time I was refused so I went home and checked out the Nivea website and well she was right. To each their own anyways go and use it how you like.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I got 8 pure & natural deodorants at WM last Friday. Had to do 2 or 1 at a time as the cashiers were quite strict. Yes, it's a bit painful going to different cashiers it but 50 cents for deodorant is great, especially since it is aluminum-free, unlike most deodorants.

Trading Score
    14 (100%)

im amazed that i was able to get more than one, cause it pretty boldly says one per PERSON. oh well, gotta get lucky with cashier. I always look at them all and try and guess who will be easiest. haha

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Pur and natural, there was 3 diff smells

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by fraaazer View Post
    I used this coupon to get a few lip balm too. I hate to burst everybody's bubble though and tell you it is only for the Pure and Natural (Visage) line of products. I didn't believe the cashier last time I was refused so I went home and checked out the Nivea website and well she was right. To each their own anyways go and use it how you like.
    Yea, I just looked on their website too, seems like they have 3 product lines: body care, face care, and lip care. I think the coupon was intended for the first 2.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information