User Tag List

Page 402 of 1602 FirstFirst ... 302 352 392 400 401 402 403 404 412 452 502 902 1402 ... LastLast
Results 6,016 to 6,030 of 24026
Like Tree10763Likes

Thread: Points And Prizes - Sheknows Words v2

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks to leftie, cesme and rebate queen for the new words! You guys are marvellous!

Trading Score
    66 (100%)

Thanks for the new words...can't wait for another bunch to enter =)
    Zia_Stephie really wants you as my swagbucks referral...PM me and I'll send you the link. Thanks!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I have tons of catching up to do, but i'm on it,lol....i wasn't around last week because I was getting ready for my brother's wedding. He got married on Saturday, and it was absolutely beautiful!

So now I'm getting back to my routine here, and I have to say a huge thanks to everyone for all the many words, both regular and hunt words!!! Thanks for all the hard work everyone!

...and also because i wasn't here, i have to say a big congrats to Purple!!!! that's so awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Purple_Everything View Post
    Thanks everyone who voted for my husbands app. They announced the winner tonight and my husband won first place!!

Do you want to earn GIFTCARDS with very little work? Try out Swagbucks! PM me for help
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/star84

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

thanks for the new word!

Please take a second to follow my brand new blog:
    Belinda's Babblings

I've been away for quite some time so I apologize if I repost a contest by accident! Feel free to message me and let me know if I've done this and I'll delete it : )

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Hump day!
    SUPERPOINTS IS BACK!!!!
    Come join the fun
    https://www.superpoints.com/join/E_V...HakUR2RSb3SXJk

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

This week's code word is LUXURY for 450 points! Redeem your points now. Good thru 09/28/10

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

Today's code word is CLOSE for 450 points!

Redeem your points now.
    Good thru 09/29/10.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks!!

http://swagbucks.com/refer/shebby-- Click here to Earn free Giftcards!!!

Trading Score
    40 (100%)

Thanks!!
    Open a Tangerine bank account (formerly ING ) using my Orange Key (14507658S1), deposit $100 and we both get $25! Right now, receive up to $150 in bonuses and earn 2.50% interest!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thanks for the new words
    (((hugs))) all

Life is Good

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    72 (100%)

X marks the spot!

Thanks again & again.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Thanks for the new words.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

New prizes up:

Russian Winter (Hardcover)

A mysterious jewel holds the key to a life-changing secret, in this breathtaking tale of love and art, betrayal and redemption. When she decides to auction her remarkable jewelry collection, Nina Revskaya, once a great star of the Bolshoi Ballet, believes she has finally drawn a curtain on her past. Instead, the former ballerina finds herself overwhelmed by memories of her homeland and of the events, both glorious and heartbreaking, that changed the course of her life half a century ago. It was in Russia that she discovered the magic of the theater; that she fell in love with the poet Viktor Elsin; that she and her dearest companions—Gersh, a brilliant composer, and the exquisite Vera, Nina’s closest friend—became victims of Stalinist aggression. And it was in Russia that a terrible discovery incited a deadly act of betrayal—and an ingenious escape that led Nina to the West and eventually to Boston. Nina has kept her secrets for half a lifetime. But two people will not let the past rest: Drew Brooks, an inquisitive young associate at a Boston auction house, and Grigori Solodin, a professor of Russian who believes that a unique set of jewels may hold the key to his own ambiguous past. Together these unlikely partners begin to unravel a mystery surrounding a love letter, a poem, and a necklace of unknown provenance, setting in motion a series of revelations that will have life-altering consequences for them all. Click here for more details!
    Get it for 50000 points!

Prince of Persia (Blu-ray DVD)

In the spirit of the Pirates Of The Caribbean trilogy, Walt Disney Pictures and Jerry Bruckheimer Films transport you to the mystical lands of Persia for this wildly entertaining, epic action-adventure. It's a race against time when a rogue prince (Jake Gyllenhaal) reluctantly teams up with a rival princess (Gemma Arterton) to safeguard a magical dagger that gives its possessor the power to reverse time and rule the world. Filled with death-defying escapes and unexpected twists at every turn - Prince Of Persia: The Sands Of Time is a fun-filled adventure that will keep your pulse pounding long after the credits end. Click here for more details!
    Get it for 300000 points!

Pura KiKi Infant Bottle

Pura Kiki stainless steel bottles are the safe and environmentally conscious choice for your baby. Why? Pura Kiki bottles and collars are crafted from high-grade stainless steel (304), are BPA-free, naturally anti-bacterial, lightweight, durable, and will not leach anything into your child's milk, water or juice. Pura stainless was created with a simple vision: to make a difference by responsibly manufacturing a safe and durable alternative to plastic infant bottles and toddler sippy cups. We bring a strong spirit of environmentalism and innovation to our products. We strive to eliminate plastic waste, fund progressive environmental concerns with our Green15TM program, and develop compelling new products that help make life safe and fun. Pura stainless is proud to have been selected as one of the Top 50 small companies for 2009. Smart: includes medical-grade silicone nipple in medium-flow; Wide-neck design supports breast feeding; Well vented nipple reduces colic; Nitrosamine free Compatible with nipples from Pura, Born Free, Dr. Brown's, and Think Baby Adaptable: grows with your baby converting into a sippy bottle with Pura Silicone Spouts, Avent Sport Spouts (fast flow) or Nuk Latex Spouts Functional: includes internal volume markings and silicone travel cover Replacement nipples available in slow, medium, and fast flow rates Comes in Spring Green color Click here for more details!
    Get it for 350000 points!

Chronicles of a Midlife Crisis (Paperback)

There are two sides to every breakup. Lucy had no clue that her husband of sixteen years was about to bolt. Now she's dealing with shock, loneliness, and girlfriends who alternately pity her and provoke her. She also-unbelievably-is apparently competing with her own teenage daughter for a new man's attention. Trent pictured freedom, self-discovery...and maybe some sex with actual passion. So far, he's mostly watching hockey in a hotel room and wondering what's next. Being middle-aged and married isn't easy. The jury's still out on being middle-aged and single... There are two sides to every breakup. In this witty, heartfelt novel, Robyn Harding explores them both-and takes us on a journey through the end of a marriage and the beginning of something new...which may or may not be something old too. Click here for more details!
    Get it for 50000 points!

Parenthood Soundtrack (CD)

The Parenthood soundtrack includes the shows' theme song, Bob Dylan's classic tune, Forever Young, and 10 other songs that were hand selected by the soundtracks' producers because of their significant roles in the first season of the show. In addition, an exclusive version of Forever Young by the iconic John Doe and rising star, Lucy Schwartz, has been recorded specifically for this album. Track Listings: 1. Forever Young (Bob Dylan) 2. Darlin' Do Not Fear (Brett Dennen) 3. Colors (Amos Lee) 4. Kick Drum Heart (The Avett Brothers) 5. Put Your Records On (Corinne Bailey Rae) 6. In My Dreams (Eels) 7. Change of Time (Josh Ritter) 8. When We Were Young (Lucy Schwartz) 9. In These Arms (The Swell Season) 10. Solitaire (Wilco) 11. Let It Be Me (Ray Lamontagne) 12. Forever Young (John Doe and Lucy Schwartz) Click here for more details!
    Get it for 100000 points!

Candyland: The World of Sweets (Boardgame)

With fun, new lands to explore and fantastical characters to meet, Candy Land has been redesigned for an even sweeter experience. Travel down the rainbow path on a journey of discovery through enchanted lands filled with sweet surprises around every corner. Create delicious treats at the Cupcake Commons to deliver along the way, participate in a thrilling snowboard race down the Ice Cream Slopes with the Duke of Swirl, take a relaxing train ride through Gummy

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good work guys Thanks

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Price of Persia...gone already
    SUPERPOINTS IS BACK!!!!
    Come join the fun
    https://www.superpoints.com/join/E_V...HakUR2RSb3SXJk

Thread Information