User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Trading Score
    193 (100%)

I think it has always been 2 weeks. But glad to see its 30 days now. I have used it often. They have always given me cash back instead of a GC. But it won't matter as I spend alot at Wally anyway.

At Christmas time I usually buy a few items at 50% off after Christmas that I really want. Then wait until it goes to 75%or 90% off and take my receipt back to get the difference. If I wait until then all the good stuff is gone. It also works great on groceries if you need something. Then you can always go through your flyers the next week and see if you can get extra money back on what you needed to buy regularily. EXample bread $3.29. Next week it goes on for $2.50. Take the receipt back even though you have already ate the bread and get the difference back. Works great. Just another aspect to couponing.
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/PinkSapphire. Click to get FREE Giftcards just for searching the web. It is so easy.

Maud Wagner of Couponing! cally's Avatar
    Trading Score
    372 (100%)

Good thing I keep my receipts! Gonna have to add another hour into my couponing practice to go over them and see what I can save! Just wondering if anyone has a WM credit card - and if you do, do you save anymore by using it? My MIL (Mother-In-Law) works for WM and would love to take advantage of her discount, but she lives almost two hours away. Of course a solution would to have her move closer - BUT.....I'll forgo the discount! PS- she's coming today to spend the night...and the next day with me. Ya......

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    152 (100%)

thanks

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cally View Post
    Of course a solution would to have her move closer - BUT.....I'll forgo the discount! PS- she's coming today to spend the night...and the next day with me. Ya......
    <a href="http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/237295-mjcfs-trade-list-canada/" target="_blank">Trade List</a><br />http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/mjcf OR http://superpoints.com/refer/joinmenow
    http://www.wagjag.com/?wid=c03a8f265...f8e4c5afe4f6c6

Shameless Reps FTW krysta lynne's Avatar
    Trading Score
    22 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cally View Post
    Good thing I keep my receipts! Gonna have to add another hour into my couponing practice to go over them and see what I can save! Just wondering if anyone has a WM credit card - and if you do, do you save anymore by using it? My MIL (Mother-In-Law) works for WM and would love to take advantage of her discount, but she lives almost two hours away. Of course a solution would to have her move closer - BUT.....I'll forgo the discount! PS- she's coming today to spend the night...and the next day with me. Ya......

Feel free to use my shop.ca referral link! Tons of products and great deals! http://www.shop.ca?plcktb=ZwVwXmoC0

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    139 (100%)

Canadian TIRE has done this for years and years.. but only like 2 or 3 weeks... If the item goes on sale, you get the money back for the difference, just bring in receipt.. I remember like 10 years ago when my mom just started working for a store...she would do this..... I just hate their CS sometimes.. arghhh
    Just launched my new website, come take a look (headbands for all ages, and more to come)
    Www.5angels.ca

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/jubsies

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    52 (97%)

yesterday i was at walmart i ask cashier and CSM about this they gave me wired look and said you guys just want free stuff dont wantto pay anything and for that can do anything we dont have any information about this didnot get any thing from headoffice .

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Last summer a few weeks after I bought my BBQ at Superstore for $500 it went down to $300, I was so mad! I didn't know you you could get the price deifference back....Now I'm mad again! lol. I was seriously about to load my BBQ into my truck to return it & buy a new one at the sale price.
    Oh & what if it gets cheaper but it's not in the flyer?
    Last edited by Slaney; Tue, Oct 25th, 2011 at 11:03 AM.

coupon freak
    Trading Score
    66 (100%)

I thought all stores did this. My grandmother use to "return" gifts and rebuy them right up until Christmas(if you return and rebuy it refreshes your return time by whatever their policy states so if it goes on sale again..)however if they didn't go on sale within the return period she couldn't do it so usually 2 weeks.She really hated the way everything would go on sale after Christmas the bonus she would buy other items to keep cost at whatever she wanted to spend per person so we were very spoiled!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I too thought most stores already did this. Its called "Price Garuntee". Could we change the title to reflect what this thread is actually about which is Walmarts Price Garuntee being extended from 2weeks to one month. Best Buy and Futureshop have their price garuntee for 30days (same time as return policy) and during xmas they have it till jan 1 or something like that.

Trading Score
    424 (100%)

Sa-weeeet... I could have a lot of fun with this. Like I don't spend enough time couponing and price-matching as it is!!

Trading Score
    424 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coley3 View Post
    I think it has always been 2 weeks. But glad to see its 30 days now. I have used it often. They have always given me cash back instead of a GC. But it won't matter as I spend alot at Wally anyway.

At Christmas time I usually buy a few items at 50% off after Christmas that I really want. Then wait until it goes to 75%or 90% off and take my receipt back to get the difference. If I wait until then all the good stuff is gone. It also works great on groceries if you need something. Then you can always go through your flyers the next week and see if you can get extra money back on what you needed to buy regularily. EXample bread $3.29. Next week it goes on for $2.50. Take the receipt back even though you have already ate the bread and get the difference back. Works great. Just another aspect to couponing.
    Brilliant. Brilliant. Brilliant!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Five years ago we bought a TV from Walmart. a few weeks later it went down in price, and they gave me the difference. I was told I had 30 days to claim the difference with my receipt.

I don't think this policy is new, but maybe they're just advertising it more now.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

great news, I did not know this, another thing to keep in mind, its already a part time job, keeping up with price matching and couponing.

Thanks for the tips

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information