User Tag List

Actually Jeff's gf, P :)
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

I have to take the Huggies wipes that my bf bought today and get the price adjusted. They were supposed to be $9.99 and rang in at $10.99. My question is, can I use SCOP without messing up my points redemption?

I redeemed 50,000 points and ending up spending just over $9 OOP (should have been just over $7). So if I SCOP and get one wipe free, I won't be over my $100 any more.

Hope that makes sense!
    This thread is currently associated with: Huggies
    Last edited by Jeff_Schwan; Sun, Oct 30th, 2011 at 09:19 AM.
    A young family's adventures in couponing, deal hunting and spending less!

The Good Life

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

sounds about right....but due to their error....i would through in a bar or drink to make up the price.......go for it...good luck

Trading Score
    14 (100%)

Well, I have to make up $10, as my understanding is that I will get that much free. IF I can do a SCOP a few days later, as I won't be able to go back until Wed.

The Good Life

Trading Score
    27 (100%)

Hmmm good question... I just posted about returning the 3 6 packs of Pepsi because at SDM they were 2/5.00 and Zehr's has them for $1.88 each. I have the added problem of I used a coupon for buy 2 get 1 free... So I have asked for advice in my thread...

Now onto your situation, I THINK you could do a SCOP and just make up the difference with something else, I am sure more experts will chime in here... but depending on how far you have to go to the SDM and the time, gas etc. spent, would it be worth it???

For my situation, would not be a big hassle for me. I am right near the SDM when I visit my wife every night. I would do the return at SDM then go to FreshCo and do a PM from Zehr's for the Pepsi there... both of them are within 5 minutes of each other for me..

As for you, like I said, others who know much more then I do will be along to give you advice too!

GL on whatever you decide to do! BTW, $200 redemption??? Way to go!! I only did the $100.00 one!!!!
    Is it baseball season yet?

Trading Score
    14 (100%)

Geez, what is wrong with my typing? I meant $100! Holding out for a $200-$250 redemption later this year.

I live right next to the SDM, so it wouldn't be a big deal to take a walk there.

The Good Life

Ilovecoupons!
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I was overcharged for diapers yesterday (4x11.99 instead of 4x9.99). They tried to put the difference on a giftcard, but it didn't work so they gave me the cash.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I went to buy a PS3 yesterday and the price at the register came up as 299.99. I told the cashier that it was listed in their flyer as 249.99 and she pulled out a flyer and started to look for it but couldn't find it. I tried to show her where it was in the flyer but it wasn't there. Then I asked if it was the current flyer and she said yes...when she walked away I checked the flyer and it was for the previous week. She found a current flyer and agreed the price was coming up wrong on their system...I asked for $10 off and they gave it to me no problem...I redeemed 95000 points for $200 off the price but because it had not been properly changed in their system I didn't get the 10000 points that you are supposed to get when purchasing the PS3 (another incentive this week) so I have to go back today and ask the manager for the points...

Dealigator
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

This won't mess up your redemption. You don't have to redeem for the maximum amount. You can redeem 50,000 points for any amount up to $100 pre-tax.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i thought that when the pricescans wrong they are suppose to give it for free SCOP...wouldn't it be great to get a PS3 for free lol...

i know it only counts i beleive on items under $10 but heck...it would be great if they didn't specify...lol...
    Last edited by chloe2011; Sun, Oct 30th, 2011 at 12:35 PM.

Trading Score
    14 (100%)

So upon closer look, my bf bought the wrong wipes...186 instead of 320-360. Unreal that the smaller package was more then the bigger package on sale! Going to exchange them on Wed.

The Good Life

Thread Information