I was extremely lucky this fall to be selected to take part in the Rogers on Demand Million Dollar Trivia Challenge. Sadly, I didn't win $1 million

On the upside, I did win some nice consolation prizes. One of which is the brand-new on the market Samsung Galaxy Tab 4G. It does Wi-Fi also.

It happens that I already have a Samsung Galaxy Tab and much as I try, I can't justify keeping two of them, lol! So I've decided to pass on the one that I won. It's brand-new still in the box. We took it out to check with my existing sim card in it to make sure it works, and it does.

It's currently locked to Rogers, but of course like all these devices you could get it unlocked. If you buy one of these brand-new from Rogers without a 3-year contract, it will cost you $679 plus HST.

I'm offering the device for $575 which, taking into account the no HST aspect of a private sale, means you'll save about $200 (that's a real SC savings). And avoid being locked in to a data contract with a carrier. If you already have a smart phone, you can add on the device to a data sharing plan with Rogers for an extra $10 a month.

The Samsung Galaxy tab is a fantastic device! Beautiful screen, fast as lightning and with all the benefits of the Android operating system. And this one has the operating system that has been optimized for tablets.

PM if interested.