User Tag List

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I am finally coming to the end of my 5L bottle of Palmolive from Costco that has lasted me about 7 years... Not even kidding.... I have not purchased ANY dish soap in the 5+ years that I've been couponing and am kind of kicking myself now that I haven't.

That being said, I have no idea what a good price for soap is, where to buy it, and if there are any good coupons for it... I've put any that I had in coupon trains, but am guessing there will be some new ones for Dawn in the upcoming Brand Saver. Costco has the 5L Palmolive for 9.89...

Any suggestions? I have about 2 weeks of soap left...
    This thread is currently associated with: Costco
    Keep Smiling!
    Super Mel

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

found on another couponing site that if you go to the colgate-palmolive website and email them (for the first time, i don't know what would happen if you've contacted them in the past) they will send you out colgate-palmolive coupons. I was sent 5 ($1) coupons in the mail. Palmolive is always on sale, sometimes the smaller sizes for around $1.

Trading Score
    153 (100%)

also dawn on p&g is reeeeally good dishsoap, i bought the tiniest ones with the coupon Save $1.00 wub2, so each one cost me .50c and you DO NOT need a lot of this soap! For me, i like it way better than palmolive cuz it lathers up a lot more, with very little. there should be a sample coming in the brandsaver i think...

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

7 years?? impressive! I've only used coupons from the brandsaver website/inserts and used the save$1wub2 coupon... Sometimes is goes on sale (the small bottles) at zellers for 88c, which means you pay 38 after coupon. Like someone said, it's the Dawn Concentrate, and it's really concentrated! You only need a few drops, and it bubbles amazingly. I love it. If there are any Dollarama's still taking coupons (i havent tried in a cpl months) then you could also do it there. they have the bigger bottles. (i forget, i think they were 1.50?) or even just using the coupon on walmarts regular price is still a decent deal for how good the soap is. (plus it doesnt sound like you use much! 7 years??? im still shocked! haha) Good luck!

Thread Information