User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm new to couponing and when I read the match ups for flyers and coupons, some of the coupons state: tear pad, box coupon, mail out and insert coupon. I'm just wondering if someone can explain where I would find these types of coupons or what they are exactly.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Hi. First of all welcome to SmartCanucks. Tear pads are the coupons you find hagning around in stores on a pad. usualy next to the product. inserts are the ones you get with the news papers, i'm assumming box coupons are the ones you get on the packages of the product you are buying. example the coupons on the boxes of cerials and the taco kits. i think mail out are the ones you request from companies and the ones you request on line and they mail it to you. I hope this clarifies things for you.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks for the information. I saw the sale at sobeys on the Stouffers lean cusine for 1.99 and it said there was a tear pad coupon for 1.50 (I think), I'm just wondering if anyone knows where this tear pad coupon is located?

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

That would be great to find. I have not seen it. It does happen sometimes that some coupons are out in other regions that are not out here and vice versa.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Hi there

Not all coupons are out right now either. Some coupons were actually available as long as over a year ago. The coupons on the list were all out at some point. Most people actually trade for many of the coupons that they will use because as the previous poster said, not all coupons are available in all areas. It is actually rare that you will walk into a store where the product is on sale and find the tear pad right there with it.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

When you are new to couponing you want to first start out just collecting as many coupons you can. Check out all the sites that mail you coupons, look for printables you would likely use, always look around for tear pads when you are in stores, and check the flyers/paper for coupon inserts.
    As soon as you start to get a little stash of coupons, then keep an eye on the sales and match-ups and you'll start to realize..."Oh, I've got a coupon for that!"

Thread Information