User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Whats the best last minute travel site??

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

This is my first post www.belairtravel.com click on the Last Minute Sell Offs. The head of the foundation that I volunteer for, uses this site for all of her travels to the Dominican Republic. The packages are great deals, click the "all inclusive" button and save a bundle too!

Here is the website for the foundation and you can email Shirley / Tabitha and ask about the travel or foundation.

www.thepatchworkbutterfly.org

FLIGHTS & CHARTERS HOTELS DISCOUNT VACATIONS LAST MINUTE SELLOFF

Hope that helps!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have never bought a vacation without a travel agent but I think you MUST verify through Travel Advisor. Just returned from Ireland and had great accomodations etc - all previewed on TA.

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Anyone find any good deals for 3-4 days in March? My bf has a week vacation that he needs to take off before the end of March, and we would like to do something fun for a few days.

I was looking into cruises, there is a Bahamas cruise for $600 for two including tax but it leaves from Miami, so I still have to buy a flight to Miami and that is very expensive from what I've found.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Travelbestbets.com, in conjuction with Jubilee travel based in Vancouver, BC.

Awesome last minute deals!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My choice is Travelocity.ca
    On a 5-day notice I booked a weekend getaway for 2 ppl to San Diego (from Seattle)....$417. Then they gave me the option of adding 4-star hotel....$23/night with FULL breakfast...then adding car rental of $18/day. CHEAP GETAWAY!
    I found airport parking online for $28/weekend.

I signed up to receive email messages for flight to Thailand and have replies of between $480-650

I still find Air Canada online booking to be cheaper than Westjet. Also...as long as you use a Creditcard...your covered for misshaps.
    Spending Kids Inheritance...One Cruise At A Time

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

hey can u add any other site....
    i cant check out them so....

thanks......

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    59 (100%)

I love tripcentral.ca's spreadsheet format. If you're stalking prices, they update minute by minute. No need to do search after search. All the prices including taxes are there together for you to compare. They also have a direct link to tripadvisor for the hotels you are interested in. I have gone on several last minute vacations and booked through them.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I need a cheap hotel downtown toronto or bed and breakfast. Basically a nice room with a pirvate washroom from May 9th to Ma7 27th 2011.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    126 (100%)

I have booked twice with Redtag.ca and once with Selloffvacations--both were good and always seem to have similar prices and deals. Redtag usually offers a free item when you book in November--last yr it was a netbook and the yr before it was a camcorder, and one more piece of advice is fly westjet if you have the choice they have amazing customer service

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

bookit.com

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I love bookit.com too. Booked with them 3 years in a row. They are a US based company. If you prefer to deal with a "real human" lol, take the price and your local travel agent-mine is Maritime Marlin in Halifax and they will match the price.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Yup, i agree, I go to itravel.ca, do all my research, and then book with an agent. They'll price match.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by maryboberry View Post
    Yup, i agree, I go to itravel.ca, do all my research, and then book with an agent. They'll price match.
    I work in the travel industry, it is always best to book with a travel agent, your better protected, and they take care of you if you find a good one.

The wholesalers will bend over backwards for the travel agents and do favours for them in order to keep business with them, and have them recommend their company. Sometimes they are a lot further then the direct client would for help.

I would recommend tripcentral.ca their policy is speak to someone who's been there. They really send there agents out to the destinations often to experience them.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

There are a number of good travel deal blogs for Canadians. Instead of posting travel merchants they HAVE to work with, these bloggers can post mistake fares, or travel deals that are usually not marketed to us: Daily Trip Hack, Secret Flying, YYZ Deals are all really good.

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Dunno, would like to know that, too

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information