User Tag List

Page 422 of 3018 FirstFirst ... 322 372 412 420 421 422 423 424 432 472 522 922 1422 ... LastLast
Results 6,316 to 6,330 of 45263
Like Tree82374Likes

Thread: Which Freebies have you received? / What did you get in the mail today?

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    53 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Kyeste View Post
    $13 Survey Lion Cheque.

My Brandsampler came, however I did not get it. The mail ladies put it in my mailbox, then started talking (Driver: "Why don't you just take it then if you want it? They're just samples, it's not like it's a package!" Passenger: "Yeah, you're right!") then proceeded to remove it from my mailbox, tear it open, and drive off laughing. If I hadn't been waiting by the front door I would have missed this... I wonder if it's happened before?

So no Brandsampler for me.

you should report them! you can even call the police! it's illegal to open mail that is not yours and stealing it, even if it's just sample, is a crime. They should be fired.

Trading Score
    38 (100%)

50% off ant Maple Leaf Prime Pork coupon!
    Free Amazon Gift Cards ,Paypal and Prizes
    Spins & Wins I Earned $5000.00 ++
    Canadian online shopping website that pays you Cash Back Rebates

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    53 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MrsSunshine View Post
    Kyeste.. please call your local postal outlet and report them, give them your address and time it happened and day. they will know who it is.. if its your mail carriers that did this, its illegal. not only can they lose their job they can get charged or arrested. wow.

I totally agree with you! they can get charged and go to jail for that!, I understand that kyeste might not want to get these people in trouble but they really should get trouble about that, I would have call the post and even wait another day at home to see this person and tell her about it, and tell her that if she do it again I'll call the police and then make her arrested (maybe too much, but I have a loooot of free time with school and I think I watch too much movie )but still, that's ILLEGAL!!

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by punckcash View Post
    I totally agree with you! they can get charged and go to jail for that!, I understand that kyeste might not want to get these people in trouble but they really should get trouble about that, I would have call the post and even wait another day at home to see this person and tell her about it, and tell her that if she do it again I'll call the police and then make her arrested (maybe too much, but I have a loooot of free time with school and I think I watch too much movie )but still, that's ILLEGAL!!
    yes they should get in trouble! Agreed!
    and Kyeste should not be nervous of reporting them... If they are doing this to you, how many other people they deliver to are they doing this to as well? ALSO, who knows how many other "samples" or deliveries were not delivered to you in the past, and will not be in the future if nothing gets done about this?

Please take a second to follow my brand new blog:
    Belinda's Babblings

I've been away for quite some time so I apologize if I repost a contest by accident! Feel free to message me and let me know if I've done this and I'll delete it : )

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

ON A BRIGHTER NOTE: Hope we all have a super awesome mail day today

Please take a second to follow my brand new blog:
    Belinda's Babblings

I've been away for quite some time so I apologize if I repost a contest by accident! Feel free to message me and let me know if I've done this and I'll delete it : )

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Well, i got zilch yesterday in the mail, hope today is better. Still waiting for my brandsampler.
    Epicure Consultant
    www.epicureselections.com
    contact me for more info

Trading Score
    321 (100%)

yesterday I received
    trade envelope &
    coupons from Huggies & Similac

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by punckcash View Post
    you should report them! you can even call the police! it's illegal to open mail that is not yours and stealing it, even if it's just sample, is a crime. They should be fired.
    I agree! Report them, that's not right what they did. I've had worse happen to me though. Roughly 2 years ago, I sent my Aunt a birthday card along with a giftcard enclosed (was quite a bit of money on the gitcard too!) and apparently the mail lady that works that street kept putting the wrong mail in others mailbox. As my Aunt lives in Mississauga, they don't have a direct mailbox attached to their house, rather the 'cubby' hole mailboxes that you need a key for. Anyhow, the mail lady put the birthday card I sent to my Aunt in someone else's mailbox who also lives on the street, and a few days later, I found out someone stole the birthday card and cashed the giftcard (I was able to call Sears and they confirmed someone used it) at the Mississauga location in cosmetics and paid the difference by cash so they couldn't be caught. Smart thiefts I must say! The mail lady also used to leave the mailbox open, and would forget to close it!!

I did call Canada Post to complain many times, and they told me they can only give her a warning but cannot fire her, as they are part of a union

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

$13 Survey Lion Cheque.

My Brandsampler came, however I did not get it. The mail ladies put it in my mailbox, then started talking (Driver: "Why don't you just take it then if you want it? They're just samples, it's not like it's a package!" Passenger: "Yeah, you're right!") then proceeded to remove it from my mailbox, tear it open, and drive off laughing. If I hadn't been waiting by the front door I would have missed this... I wonder if it's happened before?

aww that is horrible.. like said call Canada post for sure, but unfortunately is your word against there's.. too bad u didn't have ur camera to take a pic of them opening it...
    Putting the fun back in dysfunctional

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

icoke cineplex tickets
    Putting the fun back in dysfunctional

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

No brandsampler again today.
    Epicure Consultant
    www.epicureselections.com
    contact me for more info

Loves codes of all kinds hogama's Avatar
    Trading Score
    196 (100%)

2 'postcards' from Pampers with 2 coupons for $4.50 off any ONE pack of Easy Ups! (with a June 2011 expiry!)

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I got My cutter gloves today =) holy just seen the price of them gloves Cutters Classic Original C-TACK™ Receiver Gloves
    Cutters Classic Receiver Glove.
    More Info

CAD $49.99 - 69.99

Last edited by whisper; Wed, Sep 29th, 2010 at 12:52 PM. Reason: price holy cow lol

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I received the fpc for bacon, 2 fpc's for welch's juice, and a teddy bear for my daughter from a contest win

I GOT GAME, DO YOU? gameprogirl's Avatar
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

$13 Survey Lion Cheque.

I would have went out and caught them in the act, thats crazy! They need to be reported! WOW! If it happened once, it will happen again.

I got a couple shipments from ebay and some from Listia, I'm up to nearly 20 free DVD's from Listia now
    Join Ebates for cashback on all purchases!
    http://www.ebates.ca/referrer?referrerid=Hm3B6tvDY78%3D

Thread Information