User Tag List

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

For those of you using tapatalk on your phones can you explain it to me?? I have an android phone and it keeps telling me to use tapatalk on the forum...I just want to know what it is and if its worth downloading for me....
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    38 (100%)

I use it quite a bit--love it! I can post messages while I'm out (like now!) and read the forum posts--I really like to take a look at the "deals and flyers" thread when I'm at a particular store so I don't miss a coupon sale deal
    It's very simple to use...now that I have it I would really miss it I didn't have it on my phone :D

EASY PAYPAL $$ - GetCashForSurveys - receive $50 free when you take your first paid survey! Brand new site--now open to Canadian residents, reserve your spot before it's full--get paid for your opinion!

My Wish List in under 'About Me' on my profile page

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

do you know if the free version will let me do the same thing...

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I use it quite a bit--love it! I can post messages while I'm out (like now!) and read the forum posts--I really like to take a look at the "deals and flyers" thread when I'm at a particular store so I don't miss a coupon sale deal
    It's very simple to use...now that I have it I would really miss it I didn't have it on my phone :D
    I feel the same way! Definitely feel in the loop! I just hate the sent from my tapatalk at the bottom of each message ill leave it in to show.
    But as for free I honestly havent tried a different one im still trying to get to know this!

Sent from my X10a using Tapatalk

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I might have to bite the bullet and pay for an app......I'm just worried that I will download it and never use it...

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    39 (100%)

If you like to read the forums, you will use it. It doesn't do everything you can do on computer (rate people, look at entire profile. Etc)

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I just checked out some reviews for it...and even though it looks awesome I dont actually need it because I can do it all from my phone already...but thank you for all your help...

Trading Score
    90 (100%)

I didn't pay for tapatalk. It's easier to use than trying to view the forum from your mobile browser, but I wish it would have more features.

Thread Information