User Tag List

Page 278 of 721 FirstFirst ... 178 228 268 276 277 278 279 280 288 328 378 ... LastLast
Results 4,156 to 4,170 of 10809
Like Tree21466Likes

Thread: What are you thankful for today?

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Skippy View Post
    That after spending time at a clinic and then at the hospital for the rest of the day, I do not have meningitis.
    Never take your health for granted.
    Health is definitely something to be thankful for.
    The average dog
    is nicer
    than the average person.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Skippy View Post
    That after spending time at a clinic and then at the hospital for the rest of the day, I do not have meningitis.
    Never take your health for granted.
    That is good advice and also good news.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

The strength to do what I needed to do today, but now I have to rest.
    Always remember the What are you thankful for today? thread as there always is something to be thankful for.

Trading Score
    64 (100%)

My family and friends.

Trading Score
    99 (100%)

I'm thankful for the love and support I've recieved from my family and friends during this difficult time. And yes when I say friends I mean the wonderful people in this community as well. It makes a difference to have a support system when dealing with things and I won't take that for granted.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

For being able to walk again.
    Always remember the What are you thankful for today? thread as there always is something to be thankful for.

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

I am thankful my DD got the pumpkin lights up in the dining room window. DS wants to put the ghost lights up in the family room so once those go up the little ones and I will put our pumpkins, ghosts, witches and bats up on the windows.
    The average dog
    is nicer
    than the average person.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

For being able to have dinner with DS and his wife and BIL.
    Unfortunately I'm in agony now.

Trading Score
    103 (100%)

Today, I got up so early that the mist was still forming in the pre-dawn stillness. I enjoyed my coffee on the patio, and was thankful for the two morning glory vines that came up this spring as volunteers, and continue to produce beautiful dark purple flowers in spite of many frosts. My brown-eyed Susan clump is still blooming brightly, and the bluebells still flower around my pebble pond. The air was crisp and clean and delicious. I cleaned my wee pond and refilled it with fresh water for the squirrels and birds which share my backyard. My jolly-jump-ups are still abundant and colourful; the leaves of my grapevine are turning a bright golden. It was a happy hour.

I talked to my children and grandchildren on the phone, and had a good conversation. I cooked a big turkey (got it on sale for only $12 this week, with family purchase). Put my accounts in order; listened to my favourite radio music programs while I did the dishes, cleaned up, aired my home, and just relaxed watching some of my favourite movies. It's nice to be happy, and to realize that God has given me so many blessings to enjoy.
    I am thankful for my life, and for all that God has provided for me and my loved ones, and that if all should pass away, He remains.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Oh, Valiant, what a touching post - you made me cry!

I'm just thankful for everything. Period.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Valiant View Post
    Today, I got up so early that the mist was still forming in the pre-dawn stillness. I enjoyed my coffee on the patio, and was thankful for the two morning glory vines that came up this spring as volunteers, and continue to produce beautiful dark purple flowers in spite of many frosts. My brown-eyed Susan clump is still blooming brightly, and the bluebells still flower around my pebble pond. The air was crisp and clean and delicious. I cleaned my wee pond and refilled it with fresh water for the squirrels and birds which share my backyard. My jolly-jump-ups are still abundant and colourful; the leaves of my grapevine are turning a bright golden. It was a happy hour.

I talked to my children and grandchildren on the phone, and had a good conversation. I cooked a big turkey (got it on sale for only $12 this week, with family purchase). Put my accounts in order; listened to my favourite radio music programs while I did the dishes, cleaned up, aired my home, and just relaxed watching some of my favourite movies. It's nice to be happy, and to realize that God has given me so many blessings to enjoy.
    I am thankful for my life, and for all that God has provided for me and my loved ones, and that if all should pass away, He remains.
    Very well said, you are blessed!

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

I am thankful for my children, every day.
    The average dog
    is nicer
    than the average person.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I am thankful for being loved and giving love. I feel blessed to have family and friends so close, and that being cancer free for one year gives me the strength and courage to walk with my cousin who is in chemo right now.
    Thank you for this beautiful day and for the air we breathe and the birds that sing

Trading Score
    94 (100%)

I am thankful for life. Be it small or big. If I didn't have life I would not be.. So today I am thankful for being here.. Of coarse also for my family and friends.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I am so Thankful for a wonderful weekend at the Cabin with all my late sister's children and their families. We had a great Thanksgiving dinner together with my family and talked and cried over last Thanksgiving being the last time my sis was at the cabin. She passed away in April. We just felt so close to her there and shared many memories.

Thread Information