User Tag List

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I was looking for a neutral beige or light brown eyeshadow. I read reviews on CG Mink Vision eyeshadow (single e/s). Since P&G often has coupons on CG products I took advantage. I believe this eyeshadow retails around $4.00 (depending on store).

I always use an eyeshadow primer underneath my eyeshadows, because my eyelids are a bit oily. This eyeshadow lasted on my lids all day. The color does have shimmer, but it's not overly shimmery. The color can be described as a light to light-medium beigey-champagne-gold color. I would say it's more on the neutral side and not overly warm or cool. I have green eyes and this color brightens them. I believe this shade is neutral enough for any eye color.

It's called Mink Vision but I heard in the USA it's labelled just Mink.

Overall a great eyeshadow!
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I love this color, I use it every day. It goes on more vibrantly using a finger rather than a brush or the sponge applicator. I also have green eyes and I love it, a perfect compliment to a little bit of brown on the outer corner of the eye.

A perfect set of three for a person looking to just get a fairly neutral smoky eye for everyday wear would be French Vanilla or Champagne, Mink, and Brown Smolder.

Covergirl does make some pretty decently pigmented shadows, you do have to play with them a bit to figure out how they work best for the look you want, though.

Trading Score
    50 (98%)

It's a nice colour.

Thread Information