User Tag List

Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast
    You found a coupon where?
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wanttolearn View Post
    I have read there is only one mega redemption once a year .
    We are referring that SDM only hosts mega night once a year. They still do bonus redemptions which we all take advantage of as well.

I am so excited about participating in my first mega that I am giddy. (I too have gone a lil overboard with points the last couple of weeks)
    Christa

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    40 (100%)

Do all the shoppers carry the Wii fit?

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Ok so I have never posted before and dont want to sound stupid but have read and read and never seen a question about too many points. Is there a restriction on how many points? Or say for example a cut off point of how many points you can get and that is it? Do you then get another card?

I think the issue is not in the amount of points. Its about only being able to do 2 redemptions per day.
    So even if you have a million points you can only redeem 190,000 per day max, 95,000 x2 per optimum card. =$500.00
    So for mega redemption (once per year) you can only have 4 redemptions as MEGA day is Dec 3 and 4th.
    The most serious gardening I do would seem very strange to an onlooker, for it involves hours of walking round in circles, apparently doing nothing." --Helen Dillon

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by pepse View Post
    do all the shoppers carry the wii fit?

yes!!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by r1chard View Post
    I got 62k now.
    So 50k is $125, and the remaining 22k is like $30?
    So $155 for DSi XL. I hope.

You can't redeem 2 times for one purchase (in one transaction). You can either get $125 off or $30 off - not both.

Trading Score
    249 (100%)

I'm super stoked about this!!! Hoping the items I want for my kiddies will still be in stock by then! I've been having sleepless nights over this already....ahhh!!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by burkeyswife View Post
    I'm super stoked about this!!! Hoping the items I want for my kiddies will still be in stock by then! I've been having sleepless nights over this already....ahhh!!!

Now would be a good time to make friends with the staff at your local SDM in order to get things held for you

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I think the issue is not in the amount of points. Its about only being able to do 2 redemptions per day.
    So even if you have a million points you can only redeem 190,000 per day max, 95,000 x2 per optimum card. =$500.00
    So for mega redemption (once per year) you can only have 4 redemptions as MEGA day is Dec 3 and 4th.

Ok that makes sense to me I get it now, I guess I will have to get a card for DH. I love this site and you amazing people!!!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by mydusty View Post
    You can't redeem 2 times for one purchase (in one transaction). You can either get $125 off or $30 off - not both.
    Thanks! I guess I will redeem for $125.
    I wanted to buy my wife (who's halfway around the globe) some make-up.
    I just asked her what she wants and she said a lot
    like lipstick eyeliner eyeshadow footspa stuffs
    I'm not familiar with make-up (I look at them like colored pencils and water color)

so I'm asking the ladies / gurus on the house for suggestions what to get?
    I you have certain preference on brands?
    and should I avoid those that are made in china?

Thanks in advance!

Trading Score
    135 (100%)

Thanks Vov76 for your quick reply just started the program and thought because I seen so many people have family cards possibly there is a max good to know there is not. I kinda went nuts with the points the last 2 weeks and got a little nervous reading some posts. I think by what I have read there is only one mega redemption once a year . I just hoped I would noy loose points or get too many if I did not use them. I live in a small town maybe I will have to go to the city to use a mega redemption on the 3rd..,,
    Some people have multiple cards per family because then they can use the "one per customer" coupons or promotions more than once, since they are using them on seperate cards, then just shift points between family cards. The same is true for spending them... since SDM often limits you to 2 redemptions per day some people would transfer points to a spouses card to maybe allow them to do 3 or 4 redemptions per day.

Trading Score
    135 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by r1chard View Post
    Thanks! I guess I will redeem for $125.
    I wanted to buy my wife (who's halfway around the globe) some make-up.
    I just asked her what she wants and she said a lot
    like lipstick eyeliner eyeshadow footspa stuffs
    I'm not familiar with make-up (I look at them like colored pencils and water color)

so I'm asking the ladies / gurus on the house for suggestions what to get?
    I you have certain preference on brands?
    and should I avoid those that are made in china?

Thanks in advance!
    Hey r1chard,

If you were looking for some ideas for makeup to get your wife at SDM I'd try going into your local SDM and asking their cosmetic staff to help you. You can explain to them a little bit about your wife, what she likes/doesn't like, what products she's likely to use, maybe even bring a photo so they can get a sense of her skin tone/complexion...

I'm not a big makeup user but almost everytime I've had a question and asked the cosmetician at SDM I've been happy with their service

Hope that helps!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Yes I get that now thanks everyone! I am really excited learning the point system it is amazing, so happy I found this site.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I was just wondering if anyone can tell me if there will be the 30 000 points = $60.00 for the mega redemption. I see on the calender it says $250, $125, $60 on December 4th, but no one else has mentioned it yet??? I am just curious because I want to do all my big redemption's at larger stores on the Saturday, but still have a few smaller ones for Sunday at my local SDM. Thanks everyone.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    40 (100%)

Perfect thanks

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Just wondering... which levels are being bumped up for this mega redemption on Dec 3rd & 4th?

Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast

Thread Information