User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Expired on: Thu, Dec 8th, 2011
    I got an e-mail this morning saying that the first round of draws for tickets has been done - you have to login to the website (http://mapleleafs.nhl.com/club/page.htm?id=74780) to see if you're a winner - if you are, you have to claim your tickets by 11:59 PM on Sunday, December 11!

Make sure you check if you entered!!

Colby Armstrong was on the Edge this morning and talked about the Leafs Nation Fan Night that they will be having on December 20th - game between the Leafs, with teams split up between Blue and White. They're giving away tickets for free. Supposed to go like 12:00 EST on http://www.mapleleafs.com but there is no link on the site yet, so I'm assuming they're waiting until 12 to release the link.

GL all, will post if I find it.

EDIT: Link is http://mapleleafs.nhl.com/club/page.htm?id=74780&navid=DL|TOR|home

Turns out this is a contest, not a giveaway as it had sounded. Look for code words from the Toronto Star, Metro, Leafs TV, and the Toronto Maples Leafs on FB and Twitter.

GTA only (within 50 miles of TO)

3. How To Enter: No purchase necessary.There are five (5) ways to enter. Odds of winning depend on number of entries received for the applicable method of entry. Entrants will be prompted to create a user profile and password when first accessing the Contest entry page. This user profile will be used for the submission of additional entry passwords obtained by the applicable entrant. The user profile and password will be required for prize redemption.
    (a) Method #1 - AM640 Toronto Radio: AM640 Toronto Radio: To enter via this method, obtain your Contest entry codewords by becoming an AM640 Insider at www.640toronto.com prior to the Contest Closing Date. Once an AM640 Insider, look for the AM640 Insider email including the Leafs Nation Fan Night Contest entry passwords, then visit www.mapleleafs.com, follow the Contest link and fully complete and submit the online entry form anytime during the Contest Period.
    (b) Method #2 - Toronto Star: To enter via this method, look for the "Leafs Nation Fan Night" Contest ads in the Toronto Star, or online at www.thestar.com, during the Contest Period to obtain your Contest entry passwords. Then visit www.mapleleafs.com, follow the Contest link and fully complete and submit the online entry form anytime during the Contest Period.
    (c) Method #3 -Metro News To enter via this method, look for the "Leafs Nation Fan Night" Contest ads in the Metro, or online at www.metronews.ca/toronto, during the Contest Period to obtain your Contest entry password. Then visit www.mapleleafs.com Follow the Contest link and fully complete and submit the online entry form anytime during the Contest Period.
    (d) Method #4 - Leafs TV: To enter via this method, watch for the "Leafs Nation Fan Night" spots on Leafs TV during a Leafs broadcast during the Contest Period to obtain your Contest entry password. Then visit www.mapleleafs.com Follow the Contest link and fully complete and submit the online entry form anytime during the Contest Period.
    (e) Method #5 - MLSE Social Media Platforms: To enter follow the Toronto Maple Leafs on Twitter, visit the Toronto Maple Leafs Facebook Page during the Contest Period. Then visit www.mapleleafs.com follow the Contest link and fully complete and submit the online entry form during anytime during the Contest Period.
    A total of one (1) entry password will be made available through each method of entry. Maximum of one (1) entries per method of entry. . Maximum of five (5) entries in the Contest using all methods of entry combined.

There are a total of 7,500 pairs of tickets to the Leafs Nation Fan Night Inter-Squad Game on Tuesday, December 20, 2011 vs at Air Canada Centre (the "Event") (specific seating to be determined by Contest Sponsors in their sole discretion) (each pair a "Prize") available to be won in the Contest. The number and approximate retail value of the Prizes allocated to each method of entry is set forth in the Contest Schedule. Prize tickets for each method of entry will be allocated to Contest winners, in order of descending value, on a first redeemed, first served basis.
    The Prizes do not include transportation to and from Air Canada Centre, food, beverages, souvenirs and items of a personal nature and any fees or other expenses not expressly included in the Prize descriptions in these Contest Rules are the sole responsibility of the winners and his/her guest.

Winners will be selected December 8.
    This thread is currently associated with: Aeroplan, Air Canada, Metro, Via Rail, Winners
    Last edited by deethomson; Fri, Dec 9th, 2011 at 08:56 AM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Codes so far:

Breakaway
    Goal

Wise Canuck
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Thanks.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

what are todays codes?

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by mandy19 View Post
    what are todays codes?
    There are only 4 codes total, not codes every day, so you just have to enter all 4 to get all the chances to win. Exstasie already posted the first two (breakaway and goal)

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Toronto Star code: SLAPSHOT

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

little further away than 80 km from Toronto. Thanks anyways - would have been a nice win.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thanks, it was a bit confusing, i'm only missing the leafs tv code now!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Go leafs go!! <3

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

Thanks!

Please take a second to follow my brand new blog:
    Belinda's Babblings

I've been away for quite some time so I apologize if I repost a contest by accident! Feel free to message me and let me know if I've done this and I'll delete it : )

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Final Code (Leafs TV): CROSSBAR

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by deethomson View Post
    Final Code (Leafs TV): CROSSBAR
    Thanks!

Please take a second to follow my brand new blog:
    Belinda's Babblings

I've been away for quite some time so I apologize if I repost a contest by accident! Feel free to message me and let me know if I've done this and I'll delete it : )

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

AM640 password =

BROWN

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

they said the word so fast and did not repeat it....this is what I heard this morning: Phaneuf

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Those words from yesterday and today are for a completely different contest.
    I just created the thread for it:
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/256393-...a/#post4165625

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information