User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I got this email today. It went straight to my spam, and it seems a bit sketchy. Anyone else get this or know anything about this business?

Six-Week Research Panel
    Earn Up To Twenty-Five Dollars

We are a national marketing research company, on behalf of Kellogg, recruiting for a six-week long online panel about package food purchases and use of promotional coupons. Beginning today and then continuing each week until the week of December 12th, you would be asked to fill out a weekly survey describing your purchases from the prior week.

If you qualify and join this panel by November 12th, 2011, you can earn up to twenty-five dollars. We'll send you a cheque for $3.00 for each of the six surveys you complete. A bonus of $7 will be added if you complete all six surveys.

Participation in this panel is intended only for the adult, 18 years of age or older, addressed in this email. If you are not this individual, please do not participate in this panel. Your opinions are important to us and your identity will remain completely confidential.

To complete the survey, please go to: http://rsmarketingresearch.com/survey/PFS1

And enter your email address and personal participation number: XXXX

Cheques will be mailed 6-8 weeks following completion of the survey. If you have questions or concerns regarding the survey, please call the following number and a representative will assist you: 312-929-2500
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    We all buy stuff, so make it good stuff (and earn $15!) www.ethicalocean.com/i/fuq3uq

Collect and win prizes from Swagbucks. http://www.swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=118602

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    81 (100%)

I got it as well. I did the first survey, seemed legit...

Trading Score
    523 (100%)

I did this survey in March, and was offered $5 a week plus a $10 bonus for doing all of them . . . no sign of my cheques yet It also ended up in my spam but it had my real name so I assumed another survey panel had shared my info. I have a feeling it might be US only - the area code is for Chicago. I think I will email them though to ask where my cheque is - it can't hurt, right Except their web site seems to down, hmmm . . . I had saved all the emails from them so I tried replying to one - all I got was a delivery failure notice The BBB has given them an F: http://www.bbb.org/chicago/business-...go-il-88387799
    Last edited by Jeniana; Tue, Nov 8th, 2011 at 09:17 PM.
    ~ Trade List ~ Let's Trade! ~ Wish List ~
    I'm looking for these coupons (and more )
    Purina Cat Chow/Friskies ~ El Monteray ~ Blue Buffalo cans
    Maxx Scoop ~ Fresh Express ~ Cheemo

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    597 (100%)

This one is for canada and seems legit. I am going to do it.

Trading Score
    38 (100%)

Got that email and I did the first survey too...
    Free Amazon Gift Cards ,Paypal and Prizes
    Spins & Wins I Earned $5000.00 ++
    Canadian online shopping website that pays you Cash Back Rebates

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I did the first survey too. I feel a definite lack of confidence in this one, so i don't know why I signed up. Hope it's legitimate. That first one sure seems like an awfully easy $3 if it is legitimate.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

got this too. and im with Bastet13 the first one was really easy. I was thinking they got my information from TNS. I did a cereal survey for them couple days ago and at the end it ask if they would share info for a follow up survey.

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

This survey is legit. I called Kellogg's to check!

Jeniana, maybe call Kellogg's and tell them you never got paid... That's interesting about the BBB rating... Maybe you want to mention this to Kellogg's. Let us know what happens

Silk

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Silk View Post
    This survey is legit. I called Kellogg's to check!

Jeniana, maybe call Kellogg's and tell them you never got paid... That's interesting about the BBB rating... Maybe you want to mention this to Kellogg's. Let us know what happens

Silk
    Thanks a lot, Silk!
    We all buy stuff, so make it good stuff (and earn $15!) www.ethicalocean.com/i/fuq3uq

Collect and win prizes from Swagbucks. http://www.swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=118602

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by freestuffforme View Post
    Thanks a lot, Silk!

You're welcome, freestuffforme (love that username!)

Silk

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

what appeared initially as crazy idea turned out nicely - got my check and cashed it - free cereal. when i got my initial invitation i called that 312 9292500 number ( its in chicago ) and some support person explained to me how to complete this survey. i will do it again if they would invite me

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

what appeared initially as crazy idea turned out nicely - got my check and cashed it - free cereal. when i got my initial invitation i called that 312 9292500 number ( its in chicago ) and some support person explained to me how to complete this survey. i will do it again if they would invite me

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Received my cheque for the Kellogg grocery survey.

hope to participate in another one soon.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have done a couple of surveys for this RS Marketing company. The first survey went well and I got my check with no issues. I didn't receive my check for the second survey so I called the company. I had moved and they had an old address on file for me, everything got resolved though and they resent the check to my new address. The guy I talked to was really nice.

Give them a call if you have any issues and they'll help you out, 312-929-2500.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I did this one and still never got my cheque yet. I wonder if it will still come or not.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information