User Tag List

Luv Saving People Money MortgageQueen's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hey Barrie and area Canucks,

I'm in the Midland/Elmvale area and am looking for a better (then the usual providers) cell/internet/sattelite deal.
    I currently use rogers for wireless internet, ExpressVu for Satellite, and Koodo for cell.
    I REALLY want to find an unlimited pkg. for my internet. I am in rural though.

Any ideas? . . .
    This thread is currently associated with: Rogers (Plus)

Trading Score
    178 (100%)

I'm in the same boat right now..... Have you tried looking at Distributal's site... they look pretty good but I don't think they have TV.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by WAKEFORSOUL View Post
    I'm in the same boat right now..... Have you tried looking at Distributal's site... they look pretty good but I don't think they have TV.
    Distributel has cell packages???
    I have them already for my long distance on my cell (which is awesome) but I wasn't aware they did cell packages? i will check it out.
    Thanks Wakeforsoul.

DaneCrazySCNewbie fourfurryfeet's Avatar
    Trading Score
    90 (100%)

I wanted to do distributel too but they want 150 before they will set up your account and that's for everyone not just credit approved. However, their prices are awsome...so if you don't mind putting out the 150 then it's a good deal! They don't have cable
    What do you mean you didn't use a coupon??????

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by fourfurryfeet View Post
    I wanted to do distributel too but they want 150 before they will set up your account and that's for everyone not just credit approved. However, their prices are awsome...so if you don't mind putting out the 150 then it's a good deal! They don't have cable
    Well That stinks!! I've been with them for quite some time, so I guess I got lucky on that charge. It must be fairly new? Seems a bit steep. . .

Trading Score
    178 (100%)

I just signed up and there was no $150 charge for me. My total was $96 for the first month (which is $73), fees and taxes

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

What about ACN - DH and I r talking about having them come in and talk to us so is my sister???

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

We are with Bell, and have been for years....
    I am so sick of paying them $300/month...
    We have home phone with unlimited Ontario calls aprox $70/month
    3 cell phones 2x$20 and 1 at $15/month...(by them time you add in network fee it's almost $90)
    ExpressVu I believe is $80/month
    and Internet is $40/month
    It's just ridiculous what we pay for these services now, but we need all of them... We pay expressvu an extra $20/month for the movies, and lately there hasn't been much on worth watching...so frustrating

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hey how are you? Are you still looking for internet/cable and everything. If you are let me know. My cousin and her husband are working for a company right now don't know all the details. But they help you get the best deals on your phone/cable internet and cell. If your interested they can set up a meeting and meet you with you. Let me know. thank you

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by LesleyB View Post
    CHEAP UNLIMITED INTERNET ONLY $27/month and amazing HOME PHONE RATES-only $19/month (includes all calling features)

Hi everybody. I am sure you'll be happy with our prices and service. How would you like fantastic customer service, and LOW prices for UNLIMITED INTERNET AND HOME PHONE? ONLY $27/month for UNLIMITED INTERNET and Home phone for ONLY $19/month.

Call Apex[SIZE=2]ia Voice and Data - 705-721-5600 for INTERNET AND PHONE SERVICE WITH A PERSONAL TOUCH!

This has been our family business since 1995. We have the BEST RATES and CUSTOMER SERVICE around, even when you calculate what you're paying in your bundles through Bell and Rogers. Trust me when I say the service is outstanding, prices are the best around. We can service anywhere that Bell can for homes and businesses.
    Lesley & Shane Bywater
    Top Business Voip Provider
    Apexia Voice and Data
    166 Bayfield Street, Barrie
    705-721-5600
    "Internet and Phone Service with a Personal Touch"
    Members of the Barrie Chamber of Commerce
    BNI Networking Group

[email protected]
    www.apexia.ca
    Great post, I will definitely be checking this out as I get my home office set up with an internet phone.
    -Charlie

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

[QUOTE=LesleyB;3350655]CHEAP UNLIMITED INTERNET ONLY $27/month and amazing HOME PHONE RATES-only $19/month (includes all calling features)
    Hi everybody. I am sure you'll be happy with our prices and service. How would you like fantastic customer service, and LOW prices for UNLIMITED INTERNET AND HOME PHONE? ONLY $27/month for UNLIMITED INTERNET and Home phone for ONLY $19/month.
    Call Apex
    ia Voice and Data - - 705-721-5600 for INTERNET AND PHONE SERVICE WITH A PERSONAL TOUCH!
    This has been our family business since 1995. We have the BEST RATES and CUSTOMER SERVICE around, even when you calculate what you're paying in your bundles through Bell and Rogers. Trust me when I say the service is outstanding, prices are the best around. We can service anywhere that Bell can for homes and businesses.
    Lesley & Shane Bywater

166 Bayfield Street, Barrie
    705-721-5600
    "Internet and Phone Service with a Personal Touch"
    Members of the Barrie Chamber of Commerce
    BNI Networking Group
    ________
    One question that I do have for you is regarding your Customer Service.
    It is very important to me and my company to have a LIVE 24x7 ENGLISH speaking agent available. Do you have this?
    Everything else sounds great.

Thank you for your info.

Heide
    Last edited by heidef; Sun, Mar 1st, 2015 at 12:32 AM.

Thread Information