User Tag List

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

I have 2 tickets from the original promo if anyone wants them -- just PM me

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Looking for 6 tickets my husband and I and our 4 kids would love to go, but we can never afford 6 tickets... Let me know if anyone can help! We are huge raptors fans...

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I was looking for 2 tickets, I think it sucks that a bunch of people who did not even want to go to the game got greedy and took tickets that they did not need but indeed intended on trading or selling off for some sort of unjustified profit.

What goes around comes around......wait your turn....lol

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

would love 2 or 3 tickets pleaseee. Love the raptors. Been watching them from a long time. tickets are a bit out of reach since im a student and have loans already. Would love to go.. pm if anyone has them. tnx

NewbieGirl
    Trading Score
    13 (84%)

Quote Originally Posted by tarrie01 View Post
    I was looking for 2 tickets, I think it sucks that a bunch of people who did not even want to go to the game got greedy and took tickets that they did not need but indeed intended on trading or selling off for some sort of unjustified profit.

What goes around comes around......wait your turn....lol
    I don't think it's fair to say people necessarily got a bunch of tickets when they did not intend/want to go to the game. I got tickets thinking for sure I'd be able to get the day off but I was not so lucky it turns out! Sometimes things don't work out as planned! Anyways; have a good time everyone

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I'm absolutely with you guys! For those who don't even intend to go should not be greedy. Let those who want to go have the opportunity to get those tickets. I tried to get some and could not. I see alot of posts about the amount people got! Geez it's a great promo and yes free but there are others to consider. I could never afford to go to a raptors game... On a great note for those who did get them darn enjoy the game woohoo!

FDF
    Male
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Coolmama View Post
    I'm absolutely with you guys! For those who don't even intend to go should not be greedy. Let those who want to go have the opportunity to get those tickets. I tried to get some and could not. I see alot of posts about the amount people got! Geez it's a great promo and yes free but there are others to consider. I could never afford to go to a raptors game... On a great note for those who did get them darn enjoy the game woohoo!
    Hi .. don't feel bad as its not a game anyways . They are not playing any other NBA team on that day .

Its basically a meet & greet with fans & an inter squad game among themselves & some prizes & souveniers will be thrown out ..so don't worry you are not missing out on anything big .. its not even a preseason game ..but what the heck its FREE so that's a good thing ..LOL

Canuttie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Well said tjthemanto!

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

I actually agree with coolmama, even if its not against another team, its the only chance some people will have to see them but so many people will end up wasting tickets they got to try and sell when they want ridiculous amounts for them

I seen someone trying to sell these for $50 each on kijiji - as you said its not even a game, they have listed them several times, and I cant help but think they will end up in the garbage when someone like coolmama wants to go and would go if she could have got them
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

i just checked, you can still get tickets...

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I have 4 tickets (together), unfortunately we have another committment that day. So if anyone is interested, please PM me and I will forward in PDF format for you to print them.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Thanks Sunnygirl I'll try again!

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I got six Tickets Section 312 all in a row available. Unfortunetly can not make it. I have the printable PDF file available. First to request them can have them.

dch
    Female
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Sorry, no exact matches were found, but other tickets may still be available.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread Information