User Tag List

Thread: I am newbee

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi All,

I am a newbee ,never used any coupons before and since I decided to stay home after the birth of second child my angel daughter. I decided to check out the coupons to save some money every time I shop

I saw Extreme Couponing on TLC last week that was an inspiration

So U question to you all is , We get the coupons every other week I guess( I am going to pay more attention now) so if I have two coupons for the same product (like from p&g flyer or from smart source) can I used to it get the item free or almost free or does it have to be manufacturer coupon plus store coupons "????
    This thread is currently associated with: Guess, Smart Source

Somewhere between Sherbrooke and Montréal
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

in fact, in ontario you can't stack coupons! But if you watch sales and coupons, you can still have great prices! Sometimes free or close to.
    Good luck

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

The only stores that stack coupons in canada are London Drugs (LD) and SaveOnFoods (SOF). Both of these stores are out here in the Western provinces. But as stated above, watch your clearance sections and sales and you can sometime end up with products for free or almost free.
    We all need a little sunshine every now and then

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

try to compare some shops of coupons.Christmas is coming,and Christmas coupons will meet your need.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    168 (98%)

You can stack at some SDM stores in canada as they have no actual coupon policy for their stores, and when I asked about it and the cashier told me it all depends on if the cashier wants to accept it at that time. I do know most of the SDM stores in Vancouver accept it, only the SDM's that have new cash systems don't accept it. It's worth the try.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    125 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by alicia123 View Post
    You can stack at some SDM stores in canada as they have no actual coupon policy for their stores, and when I asked about it and the cashier told me it all depends on if the cashier wants to accept it at that time. I do know most of the SDM stores in Vancouver accept it, only the SDM's that have new cash systems don't accept it. It's worth the try.

wat?! sdm stacks?!
    reallyyy
    i live in surreyy
    any stores that stack nearby ???

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    168 (98%)

yes some SDM stores do stack not all though 2 that I know of in Vancouver - 1 in downtown does, thats how I found out about there policy, I had a coupon for Huggies diapers and the pk that I had picked up had a peelie at the time I was new to couponing, didn't know which stores would allow stacking so I asked the cashier if I could use both since one was from the pkg and 1 I had brought with was an insert and she said yes and took both.

The other is @ Broadway skytrain the cashiers have told me that because they some SDM stores have upgraded to new cash tills they can only stack with coupons that are $$ WUB** - like you can use 2x $3 WUB2 Aveeno making it $6 off any 2 Aveeno products.

I also googled their policy and it states that they will accept more than 1 coupon for a product but it is up to the cashier at the time if they choose to accept.

Hope this helps .

Trading Score
    90 (100%)

Could you provide a link to that policy? That seems strange to me that their policy would allow stacking as per the cashier's discretion.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    168 (98%)

Ok so I didn't realize but now SDM has a coupon policy that was just implemented this is the link however I do know that they are still excepting the stacking of $x WUB how many ever, maybe not all the cashiers know of the policy I was just told that they consider it one coupon per purchase and that they consider each item a different purchase, if that makes sense.

Prior to the policy, up until recently SDM didn't have an actual coupon policy that is why some accepted stacking

http://smartcanucks.ca/shoppers-drug...coupon-policy/

Thread Information