User Tag List

Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast
    Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Decaf View Post
    I picked up mine today, cashier gave me Vanilla said that I can't pick and chose as it's "free gift" and that's what their store have ordered for the giveaway. I asked for a gift receipt and she won't give me one either. I think this is probably the most expensive item of all the items, the shampoo cost less and the hemp hand cream (I won't bother picking it up as I can't stand the scent).

Pick it up and give it away!
    Lots of people like it. I gave one to a neighbour last year.
    She's a nurse & washes her hands all the time, she love it.
    Get free gift cards for amazon & paypal. I've earned $100's with the click of my mouse!
    Swagbucks: http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/TremorKitty
    Superpoints is BACK! https://www.superpoints.com/join/5Gp...0VOe51KdfmpCzw

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I picked up mine today, cashier gave me Vanilla said that I can't pick and chose as it's "free gift" and that's what their store have ordered for the giveaway. I asked for a gift receipt and she won't give me one either. I think this is probably the most expensive item of all the items, the shampoo cost less and the hemp hand cream (I won't bother picking it up as I can't stand the scent).
    that's very weird i thought they have to key in the transaction and produce a receipt for inventory purposes. go to a different store or pick it up anyways like sarajk recommended. it would make a great gift or donation
    Enjoy chatting on forums or blogs? Get paid $0.05+ per post at Postloop!

Shameless Reps FTW krysta lynne's Avatar
    Trading Score
    22 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mimi- View Post
    that's very weird i thought they have to key in the transaction and produce a receipt for inventory purposes. go to a different store or pick it up anyways like sarajk recommended. it would make a great gift or donation
    because they collect the coupons they must be using those to control inventory. because its a set gift they can tell from the number how many of which scent were given out
    Feel free to use my shop.ca referral link! Tons of products and great deals! http://www.shop.ca?plcktb=ZwVwXmoC0

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

^ She did scan it and punch in the cash register but refused to give me a gift receipt. She said it's free so I don't get a receipt.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

^ She did scan it and punch in the cash register but refused to give me a gift receipt. She said it's free so I don't get a receipt.
    maybe she misunderstood when you said gift receipt and thought she had to give you the type you can return for store credit. the register should print out a normal receipt that shows you redeemed the coupon for the body butter and she shouldn't have a reason to not give you that receipt.
    Last edited by mimi-; Wed, Nov 23rd, 2011 at 08:33 PM.

Trading Score
    83 (100%)

Last day to get your body butter! Any ideas what next weeks gift is?
    Don't have wagjag yet?
    http://www.wagjag.com/?wid=8bdf41c9c6b119056998b31d12927a72
    Click there for awesome daily deals

Member of rep ho-ing club kelly25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I posted on page.4 why in some Body Shops you can’t pick and chose… and they need to keep the recite, they have to clip the coupon to the recite for this promotion. The lady who works at the Body shop is really nice and let me pick but explained what they got as orders from the HO..

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    31 (100%)

I didnt get any receipt as well, but the cashier let me choose any scent so I am happy with it. BUt they have to write it on the coupon what kind of scent I got for their inventory.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Ah - I just opened this thread for the first time today. Do they do anything like this at other times during the year. I'm sure I was in the mall when bags were available but Bath and Body Works just opened so I didn't even head to the Body Shop.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Newfiegirl View Post
    Ah - I just opened this thread for the first time today. Do they do anything like this at other times during the year. I'm sure I was in the mall when bags were available but Bath and Body Works just opened so I didn't even head to the Body Shop.
    i remember they had one last spring.
    it was $12 for a pink handbag and 4 gifts

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

newfiegirl this is the second year of this promo i've only seen it at christmas
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    25 (100%)

The girl that the body shop told me that they were all gone so I didn't get a body butter!!
    I asked if she was subing anything for it and she said she was sold out of that too. She was really like snotty about it too. And took a pen and rudely took ny coupon and circled the back and told me it was limited quanities. I wish they told you that when you got the booklet.
    :-( this was going in my aunts Christmas bundle but I guess not anymore.

Groupon WagJag
    Checkout my blog?
    helloobee.blogspot.ca

Shameless Reps FTW krysta lynne's Avatar
    Trading Score
    22 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by BMyltoft View Post
    The girl that the body shop told me that they were all gone so I didn't get a body butter!!
    I asked if she was subing anything for it and she said she was sold out of that too. She was really like snotty about it too. And took a pen and rudely took ny coupon and circled the back and told me it was limited quanities. I wish they told you that when you got the booklet.
    thats ridiculous. i would get a hold of someone higher up that this girl.
    Feel free to use my shop.ca referral link! Tons of products and great deals! http://www.shop.ca?plcktb=ZwVwXmoC0

Super Duper Smart Canuck happy_me24's Avatar
    Trading Score
    67 (100%)

Aaaaawwwwwww.....that's not fun

I went on Tuesday just to make sure that they'd still have the stuff. I'll try to go in every Monday or Tuesday to make sure that I get the gift because it will be part of stuff for Christmas gifts. I hope you get something for it!

Quote Originally Posted by BMyltoft View Post

Wise Canuck
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

WEEK 2 FREEBIE or 2nd COUPON.

During the week of 11/28–12/4, head in-store with your Joy Bag coupons to claim a FREE Earth Lovers Shower Gel. Plus, you can also purchase any Spa or Well Being item for 50% Off. Hurry, you only have one week to claim your gift & special offer! While supplies last.

Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast

Thread Information