User Tag List

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    135 (100%)

Expired on: Wed, Nov 23rd, 2011
    Hi all,
    I have 9 Kelloggs boxes (8 All-Bran and 1 Nutrigrain) that I would like to trade and the 5 of the mail in rebate forms (forms are good for Nutri-grain, Special K [ not Special K Fruit Crisps], All-Bran, Fibre Plus and Pop-Tart bars).

The 9 box tops give you $15 worth of gas cards once you send them into Kelloggs.

I am looking for best offer of SDM points or a combination of SDM points and the following:

Any yogurt FPC
    Any FPC WUB Old El Paso
    Any FPC detergent OR HV coupons for detergent
    ANY coupons for Astro yogurt (coupons vary from $0.75-$1.25)

Danone $0.75 good on ANY of their yogurts

Milk or Pepsi/Coke coupons (Pepsi Max is ok too!) that do not expire until 2012 OR the B2G1 Pepsi Max that expire Dec 31,2011

Egg coupons good for 2012 (I saw there's a call-in for this, think it's $2 off 2 dozen or..?--> please no Nov 30 egg coupons

Lactancia butter 2012 expiry

Boursin or Babybel coupons (limit of 5 each please)

Basically, we have a rather high protein diet so if you have good coupons for yogurt, eggs, milk, turkey or chicken, let me know as I am sure I don't know what's out there!

Oh and to satisfy the occasional craving, ICE CREAM or chocolate coupons are great too (expiry 2012 preferred)

Please PM if interested!
    This thread is currently associated with: Kellogg's, Shoppers Drug Mart, Pharmaprix
    Last edited by MiaowTheCat; Sun, Nov 13th, 2011 at 02:40 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    135 (100%)

bump

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

I dont understand why you wouldnt want to mail the box tops and have the $15 for yourself? then you could buy most of the things on your wish list with the gift cards?
    Im just confused

Banned
    Sexy Saskatoon (originally from Rider Regina)
    Trading Score
    126 (93%)

Quote Originally Posted by Pinkypie View Post
    I dont understand why you wouldnt want to mail the box tops and have the $15 for yourself? then you could buy most of the things on your wish list with the gift cards?
    Im just confused
    Pinky, it could be because there is a limit to how many cards are sent to each household. The limit is 5 cards, so if you have received 5 gas cards from kellogg's they WILL NOT send you any more.

That is why people trade their box tops, if they choose not to redeem them, themselves.

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by crispiecreme View Post
    Pinky, it could be because there is a limit to how many cards are sent to each household. The limit is 5 cards, so if you have received 5 gas cards from kellogg's they WILL NOT send you any more.

That is why people trade their box tops, if they choose not to redeem them, themselves.
    well that makes sense... Its hard to believe people want to trade free money lol

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    220 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Pinkypie View Post
    Im just confused
    Another reason is that the OP may be hoping to get more than $15 in coupons. Someone with lots of FPC (and lots of the product) may be happy to exchange for much less than their value for the GCs. (i.e. Sunlight laundry FPCs come to mind).

When I was trying to get box tops you would not believe some of the requests that were made.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    135 (100%)

Hi all, sorry just saw these posts now. Yes, crispiecreme is exactly right. It is to my understanding that you can only do 5 rebates per household which I have already done, hence why I thought I would offer up for trade the 9 tops so that someone who isn't finished with this rebate could benefit from it. Although now I am learning that perhaps the best is to just send these in for friends who don't necessarily coupon if it's too hard to make a trade.

I'm not looking to trade for your first born either I think it goes both ways with these box tops, either the potential recipient wants the tops for virtually nothing OR the owner wants too much.

I'm hoping I get an offer in-between LOL.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    220 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MiaowTheCat View Post

I'm not looking to trade for your first born either I think it goes both ways with these box tops, either the potential recipient wants the tops for virtually nothing OR the owner wants too much.

I'm hoping I get an offer in-between LOL.
    I hope you did not take my comment as an indication that you were looking for someone's firstborn (which somedays I would consider a fair trade).

I just meant that since you were looking for coupons and FPC you should be expecting more than $15 in value. I love trades were both parties feel like they got a great deal.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    135 (100%)

@marmaduke, absolutely NOT, I actually found your comment fitting considering the offers *I* have been getting. It would be a nice to be offered $15 + in coupons; hasn't happened LOL.

Auto Expiry Helper
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

This thread moved to expired forum because MiaowTheCat marked it as expired.

Thread Information