User Tag List

Thread: Anyone?

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Does anyone around the area go to the states with coupons to shop?
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Frequently!
    Soooo many great coupons available. I buy the Buffalo News on Sunday, it generally has 2 - 3 coupon books (Smart Source, Red Plum, P & G first Sunday of the month). There are also websites for all of these where you can print the coupons. From time to time, Tops doubles coupons up to $1. Target also has their own store coupons which can be stacked with manufacturer coupons. I don't shop at Walmart, so I have no idea how they are with coupons. Wegmans also has great prices.
    I've recently discovered RiteAid (like SDM), and some of the deals on shampoos, cosmetics and detergent have been amazing, plus they offer many bonus on-the-spot rebates with your Wellness card.
    Good luck couponing in WNY!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

does anyone have any extra usa coupons or know of some really good sites to print usa coupons we go once a week... normally only go to walmart and kmart... ....

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I would also like to get in on this. Any good websites? If tops is closer than WM then I may as well to shop there... and they double coupons everyday...

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i have coupons for the states, like i mean LOTS so PM me if anyone can PICK them up

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Not much in the way of coupons in the Sunday newspaper this weekend, but there's also the websites for Smart Source, Red Plum and coupons.com. I think it's pretty common to have slim-picking coming up to a holiday (US Thanksgiving and 'Black Friday).

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Im going over today and im so nervous about the border people!! I hope they dont give me a hard time

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

In the US Sunday paper today there's a P & G coupon insert only. Best places to use those coupons is usually CVS/RiteAid/Walgreens. Their flyers even match up sales to coupons. Happy shopping!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Thanks for the info. I was going to go get a few papers for inserts but if its not anything food related to use at tops I think Ill stay put. Rainy and ugly today!

I had a great shop yesterday. Border people were nice and didnt care that I had groceries. Spent too much money though... I got all excited about all my long lost favourite brands

Thread Information