User Tag List

Thread: Hair removal?

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Ladies, what is your preferred method for hair removal (any place on the body)? I ask cause I'm trying to figure out the best way. I seem to have skin that is easily irritated, very frustrating!
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

I wax...DH helps me with certain places.....

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hmnnn for sensitive skin, waxing is the best method. =)
    SambaDays.com - golf trips, wine tasting, rafting, paintball, skydiving, race cars, getaways, big city fun... Give a unique gift experience to someone today!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

I prefer threading for my face (stray hairs & cleaning up eyebrows), and shaving for my legs/underarms. I have sensitive skin, and the hair removal creams gives me a rash (or in one extreme case, a chemical burn).

I remember my mother (who also has sensitive skin) used to some weird pink sandpaper thing. I remember using it once, and it works, but left my skin really dry.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

For those who wax, do you get it professionally done or at home? I imagine it would be a little difficult to do myself, but I don't want to spend money at a salon.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

If your doing it yourself I would watch a tutorial video on youtube they seem to be pretty helpful for other things. I would look on groupon, teambuy or dealfind to see if they have waxing deals in your area to get it for a better price.
    You know you love me xoxo Gossip Girl

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

wax is the best. I do both at home and at local professional. It really depends if I have time or not
    Free $175 CASH BONUS open Tangerine bank account $50=chequing, $25=savings, $100=savings program use 36121543S1as the'orange key' CAll1-888-826-4374 refer family/friends,$50 to you + $175 to them Earn up to $3,250 Visithttp://www.tangerine.ca/en/referafriend/index.html

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks again for your answers ladies! I think one day when there is a good deal on groupon i'll do the laser hair removal treatment!

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MoniqueS View Post
    Thanks again for your answers ladies! I think one day when there is a good deal on groupon i'll do the laser hair removal treatment!
    Hey, hammer girl, I got a goupon deal thing for $129.00 / year for a place on garth street - I have gone twice so far for the laser, not sure if it's workng yet, but for the price I thought I would give it a try, getting my underarms and brazilian done (which I was terrified to do, but when in rome!). It has been a very bizarre experience because the place is crude, but I'm so cheap I figure what do I care what the place is like, the machine looks like ones I've seen in my research.

Anyways, the girl said they run the groupon thang every few months, so maybe in jan/feb again? PM me if you want more info...
    Last edited by $stretcher; Sun, Dec 4th, 2011 at 11:53 AM.

Thread Information