User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Trading Score
    113 (100%)

Just got back from an evening of match-up shopping.. Hunted down all the deals, and coupons!

Well, Zellers (Cole Harbour location) was a BUST again!! I went to pick up the FINISH tablets on sale for $4.99 and the Speed Stick for $1.49. Was told I could not use more than one coupon/per person/per day. I politely pointed out that this was not the NATIONAL coupon policy for Zellers to which they replied they do NOT follow the NATIONAL policy.

Zellers (Cole Harbour) location has been advised to follow their own, and they stated (verbally) that:
    • they do NOT accept more than one coupon/per person/per day and

• they do NOT accept coupons on SALE items

I was polite, and thanked them for their time but did inform them that I would contact head office to let them know this location is not following the NATIONAL policy.

Walmart got my business tonight. The customer service rep was extremely patience, and helpful in completing my price match and using all my coupons :D

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    30 (100%)

That store is "unreal"...and not inda good way. Still no response from Head Office and I sent them an email yesterday, no response from them on their facebook either. I do not understand how they can get away with this....they make up their own rules regardless of what their National Policy states...I will continue to shop at Walmart and pricematch from Zeller's flyer.

Trading Score
    113 (100%)

I was polite, but told them the same thing. It's unfortunate, but I have had NOTHING but problems at this location. The MicMac Mall location is better, I find. :D

Walmart was AWESOME! Patient, helpful and courteous. I made a point to tell the Manager that my shopping experience was very enjoyable at their store.

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

I am going to Mic Mac Zellers shortly to get Finish & Speedstick. I have 2-3 of each coupon. I'll let you all know how it goes * crossing my fingers*

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Keeping finger's crossed ( toes to ! )...lol

Canuck
    Trading Score
    58 (100%)

Bust for me too people. Went to buy 2 quantumm's and two crackers and few othe thing. Could let me use more than one coupon, had to ring through my whole purchase all over cause I wasn't gonna buy them then. Rang through my purchase a second time with one of each plus other stuff, but had to use gift card I had first before coupons and sooooo had to cancel that deal and ring it in all over again so by now I'm feeling a little and told the young girl to forget the whole thing. I left with nothing but not before I called for a manager at CS to just let them know how pathetic this whole thing is, and to please help me understand all this reasoning, that ONLY happens at CH Zeller's. She couldn't and agreed with me telling me her orders were coming from Head Office. Oh really? I was exhausted I had to leave to get to my DD who predicted what was going down and went to wait in the car . The "store manage" will be calling me on Monday to "help me understand." He best drink a lotta coffee first .

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    30 (100%)

O dear...I fully understand!!! This is NOT a head office issue...this is a CH Issue...good luck in talking with the actual manager though...he won't return calls....I have sent an email to Zeller's Customer service who responded asking me to give them my number and name to have the manager call me lol lol....he won't....I have asked the Customer Service problem area to escalate this...so lets hope they do....CH is totally discriminating against people who use coupon's...only 1 Coupon per order...now really!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I was told by "Supervisor Carol" that it is their RIGHT to limit and that is what they are going to do regardless of the National Policy.....hmmmmm

Canuck
    Trading Score
    58 (100%)

you know from a business perspective I just don't get. If I owned this store and learned that "the manager" was making these kind of decisions, resulting in loss of sales and customers, I'd have to be a good store owner and fire his sorry ass.....because after all, retail is about customers and sales is it not? I would love the perspective of this from a business class of University 1st years.

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

No issues using mutiple coupons at Zellers Mic Mac
    However, be warned, the Lady Speedstick rang up at $2.49 instead of $1.49, poor guy had more problems doing a price correction than he did with the coupons.

Trading Score
    113 (100%)

I think it's just a Zellers CH policy, and Head Office does not seem to care about the level of Customer Service (or lack of) at this location.. *sigh*

Glad to hear Mic Mac was better. I will try there tomorrow. Did you get SCOP for the Speedstick?

Trading Score
    113 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    O dear...I fully understand!!! This is NOT a head office issue...this is a CH Issue...good luck in talking with the actual manager though...he won't return calls....I have sent an email to Zeller's Customer service who responded asking me to give them my number and name to have the manager call me lol lol....he won't....I have asked the Customer Service problem area to escalate this...so lets hope they do....CH is totally discriminating against people who use coupon's...only 1 Coupon per order...now really!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I was told by "Supervisor Carol" that it is their RIGHT to limit and that is what they are going to do regardless of the National Policy.....hmmmmm
    Frustrating eh?

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by peterman View Post
    I think it's just a Zellers CH policy, and Head Office does not seem to care about the level of Customer Service (or lack of) at this location.. *sigh*

Glad to hear Mic Mac was better. I will try there tomorrow. Did you get SCOP for the Speedstick?

Oops, never thought of that. I was so focused on them accepting the coupons I just pointed out the error as he rang them in. Shoot could got it free.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    48 (100%)

Zellers doesnt participate in Scop as far as I know

Each store has a right to modify policy, but ask for it in writing. They can not allow one day to follow one policy, and change it the next day on a whim, or because they see alot of coupons and products going out for pennies.

And unfortunately with the state of Zellers closing, many experienced cashiers are leaving as jobs come up elsewheres. The other night.. the senior cashier had the senority of... 3 months at zellers.

I always cross my fingers and hope for good check out time

Jai

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by pamplemousse View Post
    I'm pretty excited that they will allow coupons on a price matched item. Only recently I found out they were not supposed to do that.
    Holy crap! I am pretty excited about this! I have had pretty good luck at my Zellers and I only found out a few months ago that they no longer allowed PM and coupons (I was very annoyed, emailed Zellers to tell them so)... woo hoo... great till June when we turn into a walmart
    Thanks for the FYI!!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    49 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ErinsMom View Post
    Oops, never thought of that. I was so focused on them accepting the coupons I just pointed out the error as he rang them in. Shoot could got it free.

Zellers donot use SCOP>>

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information