User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

apparently Zellers has changed their coupon policy, now they're allowing overages as long as they dont end up owing u money, finally.
    This thread is currently associated with: Zellers

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Just when I gave up trying to use coupons at Zellers Great news takes for sharing .

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    30 (100%)

lol...a little behind the time Has someone told you this? Just very curious as to when this changed....can I print something IF I decided to go there to shop ( other than perscription's lol....they have been such a $%#%$$# about coupon's lately...guess they see what it has cost them...

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i read it on a post mrs. january put up on her site
    http://www..com/canada-coupons/zelle...coupon-policy/
    it was just updated the other day

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    48 (100%)

I never had an issue with Zellers. But then I am lucky and know most of the older staff. My mother worked the cash office for over 15 years. Hehehe you should hear her complain about coupons! lol

The other week I went up to the cash supervisor, (who i know) and asked which cashier was the most coupon friendly

Nice to hear they are doing overages. I don't hear much gossip anymore because she got offered a better job elsewheres just as they announced the Target take over.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    120 (100%)

that post was made a long time ago, it was just updated because someone just commented on it recently.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I just posted it yesterday.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Take a look at Zeller's Facebook...I asked the question and they responded!...WE have made a different in expressing OUR needs/wants/concern's...thank you Zeller's for LISTENING!!!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Decided to call the Zeller's here in Cole Harbour ( closest one to where I live and where I used to shop a lot )...spoke to "Carol" Supervisor and I asked if they were aware of the recent change in Coupon policy at Zellers ( as I planned to do some shopping today and if they were aware of the new policy was going to go back and try shopping there again )...was told by Carol that yes they were aware of the new policy ( See Zellers Facebook ) but that their store is going to continue their own policy of limiting customer's to use ONLY ONE COUPON. I explained that that is NOT what their policy states, she told me that they have the RIGHT to limit and that this store ( Cole Harbour) is enforcing this limit of the use of ONLY ONE coupon. Just wanted people to know so that they are not surprised if they go into the store. I personally based on this will continue to shop elsewhere at stores that are coupon friendly and make me feel WELCOMED with my legitimate coupon's.

Trading Score
    113 (100%)

Zeller's Cole Harbour has the WORST Customer Service I have EVER, EVER, EVER experienced. Many times over!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Am pretty upset...had asked on their facebook yesterday, got a positive response, they today put pretty much what I posted above re the phone call to Zellers and now find that it has been REMOVED from their facebook ( can't find it so assumed someone removed it )..what is that...wonder if the store itself removed it so that no one else see's it....so went on their facebook again and just posted...if enough of us tell them what we want and point these things out then they will change...this recent change of policy is proof of that!!!! jeez

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Stand corrected...found it there on their facebook site...lets hope someone can help out! Wanted to resume shopping at Zellers but doesn't look promising so far!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I know that at Cole Harbour Zellers you have to go to Customer Service if you are PMing (had to do that couple weeks ago) and just last week wanted to PM Hanes from GT and use coupon and was told NO - so Walmart got my business for that and I got $2 drawers -lol

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    120 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lovesagooddeal View Post
    I just posted it yesterday.
    Sorry I meant the post was an old one.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I'm pretty excited that they will allow coupons on a price matched item. Only recently I found out they were not supposed to do that.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information