User Tag List

Page 17 of 93 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 ... LastLast
Like Tree257Likes

Thread: FT: FPC Keurig 24 k-cup packs with FREE FedEx shipping! XMAS SPECIAL

Banned
    Sexy Saskatoon (originally from Rider Regina)
    Trading Score
    126 (93%)

Quote Originally Posted by theweave View Post
    Hey Crispie,

Someone just referred me to your post here!

I see there are already 50 names on the list for January, that is the max right? If so, will there be another list for next month?

I do have some questions if you don't mind bearing with me... Just want to make sure I am clear on this....

1. I can order up to 5 boxes at once?
    2. I would owe you $25 in GC for wherever you choose that month? If that is right, np with me on that one!
    3. Do I pay the 9.95 FedEx shipping charge for shipping to Canada?

Okay I think that is all the questions that I have right now... 5 boxes for 34.95 Canadian is one awesome deal!

Okay I do have one more question... Why are you giving away these codes and not using them yourself???

I am putting in an order tonight with Keurig since I am going to the USA on Jan 16&17 and Chris has the buy 2 get 2 free coupon from Keurig... so it will be $44.52 USD for his 5 boxes... but I would still like to get in on your deal if it is still on for Feb, lord knows his boxes will not last long!

So if you would be so kind to answer my questions so that I am clear on everything! I didn't want to PM you in case your box is already full!

I will subscribe to the thread so I don't miss a reply!

TIA!

Carl

Hey!

1.Yes, you can order up to 5 boxes at once!
    2.Yes, I would trade you for a $25 gc of my choosing.
    3.You DO NOT pay shipping. So, it's just 5 boxes of Keurig for $25 gc

The list will reopen on Feb 1st!

I hope that answers your questions

Trading Score
    27 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by crispiecreme View Post
    Hey!

1.Yes, you can order up to 5 boxes at once!
    2.Yes, I would trade you for a $25 gc of my choosing.
    3.You DO NOT pay shipping. So, it's just 5 boxes of Keurig for $25 gc

The list will reopen on Feb 1st!

I hope that answers your questions
    Wow I am amazed at the FAST answer! I just am reading more on the thread and clicked last page and there it was!!! I will make a note on the calendar and definitely bookmark this page!!! Chris will LOVE this deal!!!!
    Is it baseball season yet?

Banned
    Trading Score
    126 (93%)

Wow I am amazed at the FAST answer! I just am reading more on the thread and clicked last page and there it was!!! I will make a note on the calendar and definitely bookmark this page!!! Chris will LOVE this deal!!!!
    Sweet! I love my blackberry with smartphone capabilities - it keeps me on top of things! haha!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lilacmommee View Post
    I have two spots for this month and I can give out my other spot to someone who missed it. Just pm me and I will give you my spot. I hope this is ok to crispie I just want to give somebody else an opportunity to enjoy this good deal. Happy New year
    Did you give your spot away already?

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    44 (100%)

If anyone signed up for a space but have changed your mind .. I would love to take you space! Please PM if you have a spot to spare!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    31 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by droddi View Post
    Did you give your spot away already?

yes I did.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Looking forward to the Feb list. I just got my Keurig this morning and I need some coffee
    Help my FRIENDS Son get to Halifax. He just made the ONTARIO SPEED Skating team!
    http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/se...ifax/x/2470682
    I started my own blog for friends and family!http://tracyscouponexperiments.blogspot.com/

Banned
    Trading Score
    126 (93%)

Quote Originally Posted by eve160450 View Post
    Looking forward to the Feb list. I just got my Keurig this morning and I need some coffee
    Awesome! I love my Keurig! You will fall in love with yours... trust me!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Thanks! I think I am in love already. I have tried 6 of the 12 assorted free kcups that came with the machine. Someone stop me now lol
    Help my FRIENDS Son get to Halifax. He just made the ONTARIO SPEED Skating team!
    http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/se...ifax/x/2470682
    I started my own blog for friends and family!http://tracyscouponexperiments.blogspot.com/

Trading Score
    27 (100%)

Well since I missed out on the January list, I placed an order for Chris with Keurig over the phone last night.

He got a coupon for Buy 2 Get 2 Free when he registered his new Keurig. Since I am going to the USA on Jan 16 and 17, we are getting it shipped to the hotel I am staying at.

He ordered:

1 Chocolate Glazed Donut
    1 Timothy's Breakfast Blend
    1 Timothy's Columbian Decaf
    1 Green Mountain Hazelnut Decaf

*EDIT TO ADD*

He wanted to order the Kahlua but they were sold out of it. Hopefully it is in stock on Feb 1!

The total for the four boxes with free shipping was $29.68 USD, which is still a good deal! We just have to place our hopes in FedEx that they get it to the hotel in time!

Also the one girl Chris spoke to said they are starting to ship by something called FedEx Postal or something like that, She said FedEx delivers the package to the Post Office and then the USPS delivers it from there. I did not like the sounds of that with my package and situation, so she got permission to send it by FedEx Ground straight from TN to NY.

Chris never did got a order confirmation but phoned them and they said all was good and he should get an email when the order is actually shipped out... So I guess all is okay so far!

Can't wait for Feb 1st to come so Chris can jump on this deal BIG TIME!!!! *LOL*
    Last edited by theweave; Sun, Jan 8th, 2012 at 03:46 PM. Reason: Added that Kahlua was sold out for Chris' Jan order
    Is it baseball season yet?

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Thank you. The coffee was ordered on Dec 22/11 and the wonderful FedEx driver delivered them on Jan 4th. Lots of dark roast coffee for the New Year.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    170 (100%)

I want to order dark roast ones so let me know your thoughts on the ones you ordered please
    Swagbucks- http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/mom2teens

Carrot Rewards Promo Code: kerryj6770

it Is what it is
    Trading Score
    60 (100%)

Thanks AGAIN Crispie! Love your deal, love your thread.!!! Had a nice suprise tonight when I got home!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/itsjill

Do you need glasses? No coverage at work! Great Glasses here http://www.clearlycontacts.ca/refer/8579776678

Banned
    Trading Score
    126 (93%)

Quote Originally Posted by eve160450 View Post
    Thanks! I think I am in love already. I have tried 6 of the 12 assorted free kcups that came with the machine. Someone stop me now lol
    LOL! You're going to be out before you know it!!!

Well since I missed out on the January list, I placed an order for Chris with Keurig over the phone last night.

He got a coupon for Buy 2 Get 2 Free when he registered his new Keurig. Since I am going to the USA on Jan 16 and 17, we are getting it shipped to the hotel I am staying at.

He ordered:

1 Chocolate Glazed Donut
    1 Timothy's Breakfast Blend
    1 Timothy's Columbian Decaf
    1 Green Mountain Hazelnut Decaf

The total for the four boxes with free shipping was $29.68 USD, which is still a good deal! We just have to place our hopes in FedEx that they get it to the hotel in time!

Also the one girl Chris spoke to said they are starting to ship by something called FedEx Postal or something like that, She said FedEx delivers the package to the Post Office and then the USPS delivers it from there. I did not like the sounds of that with my package and situation, so she got permission to send it by FedEx Ground straight from TN to NY.

Chris never did got a order confirmation but phoned them and they said all was good and he should get an email when the order is actually shipped out... So I guess all is okay so far!

Can't wait for Feb 1st to come so Chris can jump on this deal BIG TIME!!!! *LOL*
    $30 USD is still really good!!! Great job!

Quote Originally Posted by dubl u View Post
    Thank you. The coffee was ordered on Dec 22/11 and the wonderful FedEx driver delivered them on Jan 4th. Lots of dark roast coffee for the New Year.
    Enjoy your k-cups!

Quote Originally Posted by itsjill View Post
    Thanks AGAIN Crispie! Love your deal, love your thread.!!! Had a nice suprise tonight when I got home!
    Always and forever, itsjill!

Trading Score
    343 (100%)

If a spot opens up for January please do let me know otherwise I'll keep checking for when the Feb list opens up

Thanks so much for the Dec order! My brother & his wife were so shocked to have their huge present delivered to their door LOL they loved them all & the note was put on the forms perfectly
    DO YOU LIKE FREE!! SO DO WE!!
    EARN AMAZON.CA GIFT CERTIFICATES (AND MUCH MORE!!) JUST FOR SEARCHING THE WEB!! IT'S EASY AND FREE!!
    SWAGBUCKS IS WHERE IT'S AT SO DON'T DELAY, SIGN UP TODAY!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/BFMamaOf2

Page 17 of 93 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 ... LastLast

Thread Information