User Tag List

Page 31 of 93 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 ... LastLast
Like Tree257Likes

Thread: FT: FPC Keurig 24 k-cup packs with FREE FedEx shipping! XMAS SPECIAL

damp is a gross word.
    Trading Score
    263 (100%)

tone - yes! UGH - if only you could hear my voice - you'd know exactly how I felt... except I would be whispering - because I don't want the kids to find me...LOL

FT: AYLMER ACCENTS / LEAN CUISINE / LYSOL HANDSOAP / GOLD BOND and more
    ? Are you curious ? My quest to separate cheese from bras in the Deals & Flyers Forum

Banned
    Sexy Saskatoon (originally from Rider Regina)
    Trading Score
    126 (93%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponandoff View Post
    I have to "stand up" ~ will someone please pass me the mic. LOL

Jezz is one of my best friends - she really was just asking for more information. I havent seen this thread before now, and I had never heard about this ongoing opportunity for people to purchase Keurig codes for free Keurig either. At first glance it really does sound like a "too good to be true" offer. LOL I need to read post 1 to thoroughly understand it all - but I probably won't bother because I don't have a Keurig anyways!!

CrispieCreme - I'm sorry if you havent been given a fair shake by some members in the past - all we have is our reputation to lean on, so I expect you've had to work extra hard to prove yourself. That must be exhausting. Deals like this 5x boxes of Keurig K cups for only $5.00 will be sure to earn you respect and trust amonsgt all those that reap the rewards.

Again - I assure you all, Jezz was just seeking more info - nothing more. If you are unsure of her motives please don't refer to past mistakes or judgements others have made - Jezz is new to couponing, and fairly new to this site. Like all new members, she doesnt have the burden/knowledge of past scandals (djstar the thief that RIPPED ME OFF! LOL / or stolen SDM Optimum points or.. ) that unfairly implicated CrispieCreme (she/you were aquitted!). I don't think this exchange will become all that infamous - but luckily there will always be another scandal or entertaining heated argument for us to sink our teeth into!

Now I'm off to find a deal like this on Coca Cola ~ watch ME get burned LOL.
    Exactly!

I never got a upsetting or accusatory tone from Jezz. Hence why I answered her polite question, with a polite answer. I apologize if my other comments seemed in anyway condemning to her - definitely was not my intention, nor was referring to her. I, for one, have had the ungracious experience of being blasted by some SC members, and would NEVER want someone else to feel blasted by my comments. I just want to share my good fortune with everyone.

And, I concur, there is always some scandal going on on SC... Haha.

Banned
    Trading Score
    126 (93%)

Quote Originally Posted by MeShell View Post
    LOL - well on a brighter note, just wanted to say I received 4 out of my 5 boxes today!! As well as I popped your new GC in the mail today for the Cafe Escapes. Thanks again.

No baby yet by the way...definitely dropped lower though and I am definitely more than ready!
    Awesome! Shoot me a PM if you don't receive the 5th box by the end of this week. I'll track it down for ya!

I'm so excited for your little one to enter the world. I absolutely LOVE babies. My most enjoyable times at work, is when I'm in pediatrics.

Quote Originally Posted by couponandoff View Post
    tone - yes! UGH - if only you could hear my voice - you'd know exactly how I felt... except I would be whispering - because I don't want the kids to find me...LOL
    LOL. Tone is a tricky thing, I tell ya. I'm just glad we were able to clear everything up and not start WWIII... haha! Thanks couponandoff!

Super Duper Smart Canuck happy_me24's Avatar
    Trading Score
    67 (100%)

Sometimes (and I mean ZERO disrespect, but I can say it in this thread cuz I probably won't get cyber-murdered), I feel like I could just grab some popcorn and watch The Days of Our SC Lives lol..... And I'm only saying it here not because of the last few posts, but cuz of posts a few pages back and some stuff in the Bragging section lol..... Mmmmm!! Microwave beeped *munch munch munch*
    princesskimmi likes this.

Banned
    Trading Score
    126 (93%)

Quote Originally Posted by happy_me24 View Post
    Sometimes (and I mean ZERO disrespect, but I can say it in this thread cuz I probably won't get cyber-murdered), I feel like I could just grab some popcorn and watch The Days of Our SC Lives lol..... And I'm only saying it here not because of the last few posts, but cuz of posts a few pages back and some stuff in the Bragging section lol..... Mmmmm!! Microwave beeped *munch munch munch*
    LMAO!!!

Ain't that the truth, though? I suggest all you peeps who ordered coffee to make yourself a cup and sit back... ENJOY THE CHAOS! I send nothing but love to my new and old SC friends.

Happy_me24, you better be sharing that popcorn, girl. I'm a popcorn fiend! Haha.

Trading Score
    38 (100%)

who cares cheap coffee is cheap coffee and i wont complain i cant wait countdown has been on for a while now. just curious can you order more then one of the same kinds (example 3 breakfast in bed by wolfgang?)

Banned
    Trading Score
    126 (93%)

Quote Originally Posted by Stac View Post
    who cares cheap coffee is cheap coffee and i wont complain i cant wait countdown has been on for a while now. just curious can you order more then one of the same kinds (example 3 breakfast in bed by wolfgang?)
    oh yeah, as long as they are in stock.

Trading Score
    27 (100%)

Well what a great delight Chris had when he went to check the mail today and found 4 cardboard boxes sitting on a dry spot on the front porch!

Yes, he received 4 out of 5 orders placed by Crispie! He got the Chocolate Glazed Donut, Hazelnut Decaf, French Toast and Kahlua! The only other one is the German Chocolate Cake and it is due for tomorrow!

Strangely enough, the FedEx guy must not have rang the door bell or anything cause we were both home when it came!

Thank you Crispie, your GC will be on its way today!
    Is it baseball season yet?

Banned
    Trading Score
    126 (93%)

Quote Originally Posted by theweave View Post
    Well what a great delight Chris had when he went to check the mail today and found 4 cardboard boxes sitting on a dry spot on the front porch!

Yes, he received 4 out of 5 orders placed by Crispie! He got the Chocolate Glazed Donut, Hazelnut Decaf, French Toast and Kahlua! The only other one is the German Chocolate Cake and it is due for tomorrow!

Strangely enough, the FedEx guy must not have rang the door bell or anything cause we were both home when it came!

Thank you Crispie, your GC will be on its way today!

How odd, he didn't ring the doorbell! I'm glad you got your packages... I wonder why the 5th package didn't come today as well!!?
    Last edited by crispiecreme; Tue, Jan 31st, 2012 at 12:29 PM.

Banned
    Trading Score
    126 (93%)

1 more day until February 1st!

Remember to take some time to review your K-cups here:

http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/268355-...eviews-canada/

Everyone who posts reviews until February 14th will be entered to win 5 free K-cup codes!

All the order information you need to know is on the first post of this thread or you can go here:

http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/4125517-post1.html

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

is it still Future Shop GC's for Feb as well???

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

i would be interested i can send you an ecode for giftcertificates.ca if you would alow me to

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Hey,
    Stalking this thread as usual, drinking my coffee LOL. What you buy this month from future shop? DH and I were trying to guess (I know...were lame..cheap entertainment.) And I was wondering...as a couponer....why you don't do best buy instead? they have a rewards program and they price match future shop? Just wondering, you don't have to tell what your buying. Just being nosey!

Can't wait till tomorrow! gonna get the kids down for a nap and wait, wonder if problems will come up if people are all trying to get into spot #3 or something? at the same time?

OK enough babble, and aparently enough coffee to!

till Tomorrow!

Banned
    Trading Score
    126 (93%)

Quote Originally Posted by harbie View Post
    is it still Future Shop GC's for Feb as well???
    I haven't quite decided yet. I was at Shoppers this afternoon looking at thei GC rack. I think I will change the GC for Feb but it'll be something easy, that can be purchased at Shoppers, or anywhere that sells GCs.

Quote Originally Posted by greenshadow View Post
    i would be interested i can send you an ecode for giftcertificates.ca if you would alow me to
    PM'd you to discuss.

Quote Originally Posted by Amber4 View Post
    Hey,
    Stalking this thread as usual, drinking my coffee LOL. What you buy this month from future shop? DH and I were trying to guess (I know...were lame..cheap entertainment.) And I was wondering...as a couponer....why you don't do best buy instead? they have a rewards program and they price match future shop? Just wondering, you don't have to tell what your buying. Just being nosey!

Can't wait till tomorrow! gonna get the kids down for a nap and wait, wonder if problems will come up if people are all trying to get into spot #3 or something? at the same time?

OK enough babble, and aparently enough coffee to!

till Tomorrow!
    Haha, Amber, too funny! I was asked this by another trader, too. I haven't purchased anything from FS, yet. I was thinking about buying a DSLR camera. I do have a point a shoot camera, but I'd like a nice camera for those special events, like when I take my nephews or nieces to the Zoo, etc. However, we'll see.

I never even thought of BestBuy... Haha. I must not be a true couponer, yet.. LOL. I completely forgot that BB has a rewards program. I will keep that in mind

Enjoy your coffee!!

Baby Stock Pile
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

im SO nervous about tomorrow. i really want to make it on the list but im afraid i wont be able to find it. haha. it'll be listed in the same "forum" as this thread right?

Page 31 of 93 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 ... LastLast

Thread Information