Page 67 of 93 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 77 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 1386
Like Tree257Likes

Thread: FT: FPC Keurig 24 k-cup packs with FREE FedEx shipping! XMAS SPECIAL

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    146 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Meesh1978 View Post
    what great news! when did you receive your 2 boxes?
    I received them about 1 1/2 weeks ago. They came in separate boxes but with some other k-cups we had ordered from keurig. Neither I or crispiecreme could figure out why they came so fast. She didn't expect me to get any of the till this week. So I am still waiting on the other 2 boxes.
    sherif and cherielake like this.

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

I thought Crispie was a nursing student. Reading week for universities is typically in February.

That being said, there is no need to panic. It's going to look very foolish if the boxes start showing up tomorrow. I've ordered off the keurig website before and it was not quick. Plus if keurig is having issues with their system, it may take longer. I think before the lynch mob is formed we should take a lesson from the whole SDM points stealing fiasco and remember EVERY single person here deserves the benefit of the doubt. It would be ridiculously time consuming to make up so many fake orders and email them off. Deep breaths people, deep breaths.
    You just proved Signature Advertising works!

Earn FREE money just by searching! Ask me how to get a $5GC using my referral.
    Get $10 off $40 for new customers at well.ca using the code springhascome

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tantum View Post
    By escalating, do you mean that your order was there, with your correct shipment info?
    Apparantly "escalating" didn't mean much. I got a phone message when I got home tonight saying they were calling in reply to my email that had all 10 order confirmation numbers in it, and they had no information on any of them!

So I guess I am back on the phone tomorrow with them again!

Anyone else had success in talking with Keurig? I am not sure how many pages to go back on here!
    Missing my Best Friend since 1971. RIP Lynda (1947-2012)

Have Questions About Internet Marketing? ASK ME!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Sally888 View Post
    I've messaged her and am awaiting a reponse. I also had no idea that this many trades were going on at once. From now on forward no trader should have more then 10 trades a time. Having this many going at a time is beyond belief. What if something happened to the trader etc?

Anyways Ill email her and hopefully nothings wrong

Please stop jumping the gun and calling keurig.... lets not conspire until (and lord I hope not) that time comes. Thanks.
    Sally,

Thanks for looking into this for all of us. I, for one, would not be so concerned if there was a communication line going on. But there seems to have been nothing in this regard. Crispie did make a post on March 20 saying this week for deliveries. That was the last time her account had activity too.

It is also concerning that Keurig cannot find any of my 10 orders, all separate orders with separate order numbers.

Last time I did this deal with Crispie, I ordered one day, got the order confirmation the next day, then the shipping and the coffee came in two days.

Now this time I placed my orders with her and she sent me the order confirmations on March 10. It is now March 28th. I can understand shipping problems but 18 days??? Also a reputable company would notify a customer of any significant delay in the shipment of their order and that would be by email.

My name is on every single order as well as my address, telephone number and email address. There are plenty of ways for Keurig to contact me to say there is something wrong and my order is late.

The big problem is that when I contact Keurig, they do not have any order that matches my name and the confirmation number. I could accept this if it was just one, but for all 10????

I am not making any accusations or anything, I just want what I paid for, 10 boxes of K Cups! Or at least some answers as to what is going on here!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jezzeebelle View Post
    Crispie made available 100 spots with each spot having 5 boxes so that is not $5000 ...please don't inflate the situation
    nor suggest ppl go to her house...
    I am sorry about the math. I was thinking ten because I ordered 5 and my brother in law ordered 5 this time, so that made 10.

So it is actually $2500.00 worth of gift cards.

I have not suggested people should go to her house, well maybe I inferred it, but in a way to confirm information and to try and find out what is going on. I do not suggest people go busting in the place or something! I am just trying to figure out this situation along with a bunch of us.

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by theweaves_dad View Post
    It is also concerning that Keurig cannot find any of my 10 orders, all separate orders with separate order numbers.

That's my situation as well - I called Keurig, gave the lady all 10 order numbers, and nothing came up on her computer for any of them. Others here have reported that the order numbers did come up, but the orders had been sent to other people.

I don't think it's expecting too much to want some ongoing communication here - when I sold on ebay, I did a lot of hand holding for various nervous buyers until they received their items. I would never have left them high and dry with unanswered inquiries as to where their items were. But maybe that's just me.
    Last edited by tvwatcher; Wed, Mar 28th, 2012 at 09:47 PM.

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

just a thought, but I wonder if someone who did receive an order through crispie were to call Keurig with the order number and ask what method of payment was used...

Trading Score
    150 (100%)

I also want to come out and say I wasn't suggesting for anyone to call Keurig to "get Crispie in trouble" or to start a bandwagon of people flipping out. I initially called to get some word for myself and everyone else who is here awaiting the k-cups since Crispie has not been here to communicate any further with us in the process for the last week.

I completely get someone being swamped with school/work/kids whatever BUT imo it is unfair to those your trading with to not find 5-10 minutes in your schedule to update. I mean, people have sent gc's and there hasn't been aknowlegment of their receipt even. I sent a message over a week ago to confirm that my c was received and still no reply. It's a common curtosy to take a moment of appreciation. If your schedule is SO busy that you can't take 5-10 minutes to fill in those your trading with perhaps you need to take a break from trading unil your life allows more time for it.

I love the 10 trade rule, great rule imo.

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mckbutterfly View Post
    I also want to come out and say I wasn't suggesting for anyone to call Keurig to "get Crispie in trouble" or to start a bandwagon of people flipping out. I initially called to get some word for myself and everyone else who is here awaiting the k-cups since Crispie has not been here to communicate any further with us in the process for the last week.

I completely get someone being swamped with school/work/kids whatever BUT imo it is unfair to those your trading with to not find 5-10 minutes in your schedule to update. I mean, people have sent gc's and there hasn't been aknowlegment of their receipt even. I sent a message over a week ago to confirm that my c was received and still no reply. It's a common curtosy to take a moment of appreciation. If your schedule is SO busy that you can't take 5-10 minutes to fill in those your trading with perhaps you need to take a break from trading unil your life allows more time for it.

I love the 10 trade rule, great rule imo.
    I totally agree.

I wouldn't be so worried if not for the lack of communication. I also called Keurig today because I wanted to place my own order but was worried about the length of time for shipping. I was told that a.) shipping is currently 7 to 10 days and b.) the orders associated with my confirmation #'s had already been to delivered elsewhere.

It could just be a massive screw up on Keurig's part but we still need some communication to know what is going on.

Trading Score
    44 (98%)

So, in the mean time while we wait... does anyone know of a fairly cheap place to buy kcups? If you could in box me with suggestions it'd be much appretiated

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jody22002 View Post
    I totally agree.

I wouldn't be so worried if not for the lack of communication. I also called Keurig today because I wanted to place my own order but was worried about the length of time for shipping. I was told that a.) shipping is currently 7 to 10 days and b.) the orders associated with my confirmation #'s had already been to delivered elsewhere.

It could just be a massive screw up on Keurig's part but we still need some communication to know what is going on.
    I totally agree with the communication part too. Chris and I used to sell coffee online and were always in contact with our customers if something was wrong.

If something is wrong with Keurig, I think they would just come out and tell us. But how does one explain missing orders like mine, others who have had their order confirmation sent directly to their email, then their order suddenly gets redirected to somewhere else??? Oh by the way, it is actually easy to redirect a shipment if you have all the info and know who is the shipping company. Chris used to have to do them for customers who filled out their address wrong or whatever reason. I am just saying this because someone earlier on here was asking how something like this could happen because they got the order confirmation in their name but their order went somewhere else... That is one way that this could occur without you even knowing it happened!

I am about 99.99999999999% sure this is not the fault of Keurig. I have a theory as to what is going on... but am not going to post it here to cause a ruckus. I will, however, keep investigating this. I am in for $50 of my hard earned money, so I have an interest in this too. I want K Cups!

it Is what it is
    Trading Score
    60 (100%)

Hey guys lets not Paniac! Crispie and I have had an ongoing trade for some time! I think that if she isn't responding something is wrong! Lets give Crispie the benifit of the doubt. If something has happened, that is the risk we all take trading on line.
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/itsjill

Do you need glasses? No coverage at work! Great Glasses here http://www.clearlycontacts.ca/refer/8579776678

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    62 (100%)

WOW.....I am stunned at how fast people are to judge the actions or absence of someone in this group!! Crispie has had a tremendous hardship happen by losing her Grandmother during a very stressful year in nursing. There could be any number of reasons why she has not been on....the first that comes to mind is that her last post was asking us to PM her if we had not received our orders by yesterday.....so why is it that people are blaming, accusing, and slyly bad-mouthing her the same day!??!?

i think everyone on here needs to breathe and relax.........I have traded with Crispie and have faith that we will ALL receive what we have ordered from this past list. Until then think of Crispie.......if you were her and read all of these posts....would you be so inclined to continue this wonderful service to people on SC!?!?

Trading Score
    150 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by itsjill View Post
    Hey guys lets not Paniac! Crispie and I have had an ongoing trade for some time! I think that if she isn't responding something is wrong! Lets give Crispie the benifit of the doubt. If something has happened, that is the risk we all take trading on line.
    Your right, it's a risk we all assume, including Crispie. And a BIG par of trading is keeping the gates of commuication open as to make a trade run smoothly. If there was some major screw up on Keurig's behalf I would assume Crispie (being the one to place the orders and having the account) would have received some knowledge of this by now and you'd think the screw up would be communicated with us all here.

Let's say 95% of us who ordered this month have not received and lets say there is nothing Keurig can do to fix this (I don't think this is keurigs problem BTW as I have been communicating with them and they have been super accomadating) what then? I would think the best solution would be a return of our investment but with silence speaks volumes and we can't find a solution without the person who is the other 50% in this.
    jenlively49 likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

WOW.....I am stunned at how fast people are to judge the actions or absence of someone in this group!! Crispie has had a tremendous hardship happen by losing her Grandmother during a very stressful year in nursing. There could be any number of reasons why she has not been on....the first that comes to mind is that her last post was asking us to PM her if we had not received our orders by yesterday.....so why is it that people are blaming, accusing, and slyly bad-mouthing her the same day!??!?

i think everyone on here needs to breathe and relax.........I have traded with Crispie and have faith that we will ALL receive what we have ordered from this past list. Until then think of Crispie.......if you were her and read all of these posts....would you be so inclined to continue this wonderful service to people on SC!?!?

Well said.
    Last edited by missydb; Thu, Mar 29th, 2012 at 09:10 AM. Reason: quote was missing
    sherif likes this.
    So Happy Superpoints is back! Here is my referral link: https://www.superpoints.com/join/Rk42naGT0kdYrUFAhqiVOXpwHOo I'd love to have you on my team.
    Join Swagbucks using this code: http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/MelissaW8 I have earned $60 worth of gift cards since December 2011!!

Page 67 of 93 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 77 ... LastLast

Thread Information