Page 79 of 93 FirstFirst ... 29 69 77 78 79 80 81 89 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 1386
Like Tree257Likes

Thread: FT: FPC Keurig 24 k-cup packs with FREE FedEx shipping! XMAS SPECIAL

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post
    She said she was a nursing student. It doesn't really matter since her name was a fake. There is no one registered under that name at the university (well according to email directory).

Given all this, I wonder where she got all those baby FPC she was auctioning off in those high value auctions! I hope they weren't fakes. I'd hate to think everyone that won were using fake FPCs!!
    Well her address is a University or College residence, be that what it may mean...

As for FPC's, if they were actual coupons that you received, I would think that they would have been legit.

I think the case here may be that someone else was supplying the codes and that source dried up suddenly so crispie took one last wack and hit the home run of gift cards then vanished. That is the only thing that makes sense to me in all of this because orders did go through before, it was after February they started to not come at all.
    Missing my Best Friend since 1971. RIP Lynda (1947-2012)

Have Questions About Internet Marketing? ASK ME!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

(see below)
    Last edited by theweaves_dad; Fri, Mar 30th, 2012 at 11:09 PM. Reason: post did not quote

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mckbutterfly View Post
    I posted one of these i edited myself yesterday and it was deleted by someone. mine was not at all clever like yours.
    Lets hope that mine gets kept up! Not like it is real anyways! If you still have yours, pm it to me if you can so I can admire it!

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by theweaves_dad View Post
    Well her address is a University or College residence, be that what it may mean...

As for FPC's, if they were actual coupons that you received, I would think that they would have been legit.

I think the case here may be that someone else was supplying the codes and that source dried up suddenly so crispie took one last wack and hit the home run of gift cards then vanished. That is the only thing that makes sense to me in all of this because orders did go through before, it was after February they started to not come at all.
    I tend to agree...however, it appears her name is not really the one she provided. That would imply some forthought...to use an alias.

I never saw the FPC, so I have no idea if they were fakes or not. I was just wondering out loud. Maybe they were the ones Sulley stole from people! Maybe they were in it together. I should really stop thinking out loud, I don't want to fuel the flames!
    You just proved Signature Advertising works!

Earn FREE money just by searching! Ask me how to get a $5GC using my referral.
    Get $10 off $40 for new customers at well.ca using the code springhascome

Trading Score
    386 (100%)

I talked to her quite often about trades as I was always interested in her auctions however very weary of where she aquired the coupons. She offered a regular trade for baby fpc's. She had told me that she moved BACK to regina (in the new year) and was working in the maternity ward at the hospital. She told me that the companies sent out coupons every month to the maternity ward to give to new parents etc. and that the nurses were encouraged to take them home as well and that's why she got such a steady supply of them. Needless to say we never did follow through with a trade as I wasn't 100% on sending out a such a large $$ value giftcard. She did previously tell me that she was sending me out an RAOK of Zantac samples from the hospital which I never received (this was back in december) I just forgot about it and chopped it up to her being busy at work.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Hey all:

I just found this website. I think everyone who was a victim here so go and report it as well as I did. They investigate Internet Crime internationally so why not? If we all report it, there is a better chance of success coming out of it!!!

Internet Crime Complaint Centre: http://www.ic3.gov/complaint/default.aspx

Please go file a report now!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

[QUOTE=Insane;4567160. I should really stop thinking out loud, I don't want to fuel the flames![/QUOTE]

If I did that my head would blow off! *LOL*

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by shmeelady View Post
    I talked to her quite often about trades as I was always interested in her auctions however very weary of where she aquired the coupons. She offered a regular trade for baby fpc's. She had told me that she moved BACK to regina (in the new year) and was working in the maternity ward at the hospital. She told me that the companies sent out coupons every month to the maternity ward to give to new parents etc. and that the nurses were encouraged to take them home as well and that's why she got such a steady supply of them. Needless to say we never did follow through with a trade as I wasn't 100% on sending out a such a large $$ value giftcard. She did previously tell me that she was sending me out an RAOK of Zantac samples from the hospital which I never received (this was back in december) I just forgot about it and chopped it up to her being busy at work.
    She posted a similar story in one of the auction threads. That she was a student doing a placement on a maternity ward and they were allowed to take a few each shift. I paused when I heard that story as there seemed to be a variety of companies represented (and size of packages) and it seemed weird that they would send such a variety of coupons to the ward. But who was I to question things?
    You just proved Signature Advertising works!

Earn FREE money just by searching! Ask me how to get a $5GC using my referral.
    Get $10 off $40 for new customers at well.ca using the code springhascome

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I was just comparing order confirmations for the k-cups that came and the ones that didn't. The old invoices where I received the K-Cups said FedX_Home for shipping and the ones that haven't been received say Standard Shipping. Does anyone else that has received them in the past have this too.

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

Mine are exactly like you stated.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I have the entire thread (Pages 1-83) as a pdf.

Download it here
    Last edited by theweaves_dad; Sat, Mar 31st, 2012 at 11:20 PM.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 30Billie View Post
    I was just comparing order confirmations for the k-cups that came and the ones that didn't. The old invoices where I received the K-Cups said FedX_Home for shipping and the ones that haven't been received say Standard Shipping. Does anyone else that has received them in the past have this too.
    Just checked and sure enough... One from January says FedEx Home, one from March says "Standard Shipping". Yep these were doctored!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by shmeelady View Post
    She told me in January that she was in nursing school at the University of Regina, not working at a hospital. Seeing as her address points to a student residence, I would say student is more likely. As for the FPC coupons (shrugs) none of them appealed to me anyways.

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

Is it strange that I just took a look at how to file a civil lawsuit? I mean money I lost doesn't bother me so much as her thinking that she has gotten away with this! I know that she knows how to pick up registered mail (as that's how I sent the GC) and if I am successful against her I get back all my filing and associated fees....

I don't know... Just burns me the audacity of scam artists!
    Last edited by Jezebel; Sat, Mar 31st, 2012 at 02:26 AM.

it Is what it is
    Trading Score
    60 (100%)

What would you buy at winners with 2500? Can you imagine walking in with that many Gift Cards in small denominations?
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/itsjill

Do you need glasses? No coverage at work! Great Glasses here http://www.clearlycontacts.ca/refer/8579776678

Page 79 of 93 FirstFirst ... 29 69 77 78 79 80 81 89 ... LastLast

Thread Information