User Tag List

Page 84 of 93 FirstFirst ... 34 74 82 83 84 85 86 ... LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 1386
Like Tree257Likes

Thread: FT: FPC Keurig 24 k-cup packs with FREE FedEx shipping! XMAS SPECIAL

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    104 (100%)

I really didn't want to believe all this when everyone was questioning and first wondering where their orders were. I've traded with her multiple times, chatted through PMs.....she seemed like such a nice girl......but after hearing that no one received their coffee, what keurig staff has said, and no word at all from her to anyone...i guess i have to believe it now. I wasn't on the past list but feel just as upset as all of you who were and are now out of the money/coffee. sucks big time...
    theweaves_dad likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by harbie View Post
    Maybe she didn't get that amount of $$$ in gc's from Winners. I sent her a $25 GC for Esso so it is likely that she accepted other GC's. Either way it's fraud and theft under $5000 so I suggest that if they are reading this that they check out the criminal code of Canada and see what the consequences are for comitting these crimes.

Crimial code 322: Theft
    • 322. (1) Every one commits theft who fraudulently and without colour of right takes, or fraudulently and without colour of right converts to his use or to the use of another person, anything, whether animate or inanimate, with intent
      [...]
    Depending on how many people sent gift cards this time and how much they were for, it could be theft and fraud over $5000.00! Also a couple more that come to mind is possession of the proceeds of crime for anything purchased with thse gift cards and possibly conspiricy to commit an indictable offense which is a possibility if there was two or more involved in this, which I suspect there was. All in all, pretty serious charges that would probably net a sentence over 2 years which would mean penetiary time, not some local correctional centre. That is if they don't plea bargain out of the major ones in return for a lesser sentence. Regardless, I think part of any sentence should include a restitution order to all of the victims in this.

Of course for anyone to be eligible for restitution at the end, they MUST file a complaint with the Saskatoon Police Department Fraud Department. If they do not know who the victims are, they cannot order they get paid!
    Missing my Best Friend since 1971. RIP Lynda (1947-2012)

Have Questions About Internet Marketing? ASK ME!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by missydb View Post
    I purchased my gc at SDM, but the full gc number doesn't seem to be on the receipt, only the last 4 numbers. Am I looking in the wrong place??
    I talked to the SDM phone number after all of this broke, and they told me the receipt would not have the gift card number on it anyways. However, I am still going to try and get a copy of it to at least show I bought a Winners Gift Card around the same time I ordered my ten boxes. Might be needed for evidence at some point in time! It's worth a phone call at least. I know they have looked up recepts from like six months ago on their system and been able to tell me exactly what I bought, where and what time. So the gift card purchase has to be there too!
    Missing my Best Friend since 1971. RIP Lynda (1947-2012)

Have Questions About Internet Marketing? ASK ME!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    198 (100%)

Just a thought,we all know how trading works on this site and other similar sites,the possibility is there that she may not be even spending the winners gift cards herself as she could have traded them individually or in larger amounts for other gift cards or something elsewhere.

She/he is obviously not stupid to have pulled off a scam like this and to me it would seem incredibley stupid to use such a large amount of gc at winners,when we all know it was winners gc she traded for.

how easy would it be for someone to post an ad on kijiji or craigs list, etc... ex:500.00 winners gc to trade for other cards or sell them outright for a lesser amount.

This person has to know someone would be looking into this.(just saying)

Trading Score
    150 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Bargain Seeker View Post
    I can't believe the few pages I just read. It is appalling especially since some of us here had already pointed fingers at her and no one believed us.

I feel really bad for all who got scammed. Take it as a lesson learned "when something looks too good to be true....it probably is"!
    When you "pointed fingers" did it get deleted? I do recall a couple members questioning where she got the codes all the time but I don't recall seeing anything on this thread about any connection between users.

Trading Score
    150 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jackie721red View Post
    Just a thought,we all know how trading works on this site and other similar sites,the possibility is there that she may not be even spending the winners gift cards herself as she could have traded them individually or in larger amounts for other gift cards or something elsewhere.

She/he is obviously not stupid to have pulled off a scam like this and to me it would seem incredibley stupid to use such a large amount of gc at winners,when we all know it was winners gc she traded for.

how easy would it be for someone to post an ad on kijiji or craigs list, etc... ex:500.00 winners gc to trade for other cards or sell them outright for a lesser amount.

This person has to know someone would be looking into this.(just saying)
    There are a number of SC members burning avenues to try and determine what can be done in all this now. Thanks for the suggestions.
    As smart as this scheme was, criminals are generally lazy and not very thorough. Something will turn up, somewhere. He/She is most definetly back here reading as a guest (or stupidly as a new member).

Trading Score
    432 (100%)

This whole situation makes me sick. I never traded with Crispie, as she seemed to be "too good to be true" and after being scammed by Sulley, I wanted to avoid any potential issues -despite Crispie being cleared in that situation

I actually just started reading this thread the other day, when I noticed it was continually at the top of the page -and wondered what was up

Having not read the whole thread/not knowing the whole situation here are few ideas that I had, that someone may want to look into (if they haven't already been considered)

-was Crispie working alone? -I know she was cleared in the Sulley situation, but they were in the same building (I think?? -my facts might be a little off) a university residence, were these 2 working together? -would this explain the multiple ip addresses/different names/different writing styles? It seems funny that there were 2 members (now 2 with MAJOR issues) from the same building....

-I know a few people mentioned sending their GC receipts with their GC to Crispie -were your points stolen? Did you send a receipt with your SDM card # on it? I do know these situations may have nothing to do with eachother, but it seems one member has been mentioned in all of the major scams on SC

-I understand that the GCs have been spent, can you confirm with the GC issuer where the cards were spent (city? date? purchase?) if you still have your GC #? (this one will not do you much good now -however would be great info to hand to the police -they could check security cameras in the store)

I do know this post is full of assumptions. As I am not involved in the situation, I just wanted to share my thoughts/ideas of potential avenues to check out.

My heart goes out to all of you affected, I really hope this all comes out with some kind of positive resolution for all of you
    Last edited by CouponLadybird; Sun, Apr 1st, 2012 at 01:26 PM. Reason: spelling errors
    Natalka, hcao, jenlively49 and 2 others like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

selling the cards would be pretty easy has anyone heard of cardswap you send your gift cards and they pay you cash or you can order different ones from the site and i just checked and there are a few for higher amounts so if she combined the cards and then sold them off. anyone who still has the card number if you look them up where was it spent? was the balance just transferred to a different card? regardless where all out this money and probably wont see anything from it but if we can all gang up and get the police on this if anything it may scare the crap out of her or him whoever they are not to mess with people and there money
    Natalka likes this.

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Bargain Seeker:

Its not the fact "noone believed you" its the point that her trades went through, the ips were different I'd gather up what I could and then go over things with Boo, we cant punish traders when there is no evidence against them.

How can we blacklist someone when all their trades go thru in a timely manner? You cant.
    Last edited by Sally888; Sun, Apr 1st, 2012 at 12:00 PM.
    KK7 and theweaves_dad like this.

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mckbutterfly View Post
    When you "pointed fingers" did it get deleted? I do recall a couple members questioning where she got the codes all the time but I don't recall seeing anything on this thread about any connection between users.
    They most certainly were not. I've already asked you several times to stop the drama.

For those coming on with the I told you sos, what you told us shed do 200 trades or so then dissapear?

Please once again stop the speculation or this thread will have to be locked.
    Last edited by Sally888; Sun, Apr 1st, 2012 at 12:03 PM.
    maddie2008 and sherif like this.

Trading Score
    432 (100%)

I'm sorry Sally if my post came across as "I told you so" in any way -that was by NO MEANS my intention. You have an incredibly hard job, I can't imagine how difficult it is to manage the chaos that happens here.

I was just trying to be of some help and bring up a couple of thoughts I had regarding this awful situation so you, and the others who are involved and looking into it can check them out- if they hadn't been previously considered/looked into
    Last edited by CouponLadybird; Sun, Apr 1st, 2012 at 12:23 PM.

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Sorry lady bird, I was reffering to posts all week, not yours
    CouponLadybird likes this.

Trading Score
    150 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Sally888 View Post
    They most certainly were not. I've already asked you several times to stop the drama.

For those coming on with the I told you sos, what you told us shed do 200 trades or so then dissapear?

Please once again stop the speculation or this thread will have to be locked.
    Sheeesh, I asked a question. I have never seen any "finger pointing" and if this was in regards to the SDM points, well, I don't do SDM so I don't read those threads. I was genuinely wondering if these posts were deleted since I have NEVER seen them.

Member of rep ho-ing club kelly25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I'm sorry this happened to you guys Crazy..

Trading Score
    84 (100%)

I don't think the police will be too interested in a FPC scammer, but Keurig might be interested in civil action. Trick is to make the link between the roommate's boyfriend who was supposedly a rep and her. Am I the only one to whom she told this story? I didn't lose anything because I didn't want to support ripping off Keurig.
    LF: Chapman's ice cream and Dare coupons. DS has a peanut allergy so it's the ONLY ones we buy. Lots FT.

Page 84 of 93 FirstFirst ... 34 74 82 83 84 85 86 ... LastLast

Thread Information