Page 91 of 93 FirstFirst ... 41 81 89 90 91 92 93 LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 1386
Like Tree257Likes

Thread: FT: FPC Keurig 24 k-cup packs with FREE FedEx shipping! XMAS SPECIAL

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    126 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by theweaves_dad View Post
    I think there are many of us here that feel that way. Problem is you need a police force who is willing to take this scam seriously and do something! That, my fellow SC'er, is certainly NOT the Saskatoon Police Department!
    I am from Sk and I can tell you that you will not get help from the police dept here--last yr my brother-in-law has his snowmobile stolen, reported it to police, and checked kijiji everyday to see if his snowmobile would one day show up for sale, and sure enough it did, so he contacted the thief and arranged to go look at the stolen snowmobile--then phoned the police and told them exactly where his stolen snowmobile was--and the guys name and everything---and was told by police that they didn't have time to to go check it out--sorry!!! The police also said the thief was known to police and told not to go by himself cause the guy is dangerous!!!!!!--but no time to go put a dangerous guy in jail!!!!

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

I think its like that everywhere. I don't know how it is in Sask but in Ontario you can get theft insurance on a snow mobile, so you report it, insurance company pays you, police stop caring until it turns up somewhere.

It took the police here 6 years to find DH's stolen car

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    117 (100%)

oh man do I feel like a fool.... Sorry to everyone that never got there product...

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

Also, if you googlemap the addresses.. *100 is actually a house, *311 is a low rise apartment.. But for those of you who sent it registered letter the person would need valid ID or to look enough like the person on stolen ID to pick up the stuff from the PO. So, whoever this person is, thats their identity, or they have stolen someone else's ID and they look enough like them. The stolen Id's pictures could have easily been taken from the person's facebook page.
    Last edited by Jeniana; Fri, Apr 13th, 2012 at 03:16 PM. Reason: obscured address
    Mmmme... likes this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Only if they picked it up at the post office, my mailman just asks for my signature at the door for registered mail
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

I sent mine registered and as per Canada post policy the person picking up from the post office only needs to show ID with the same address as the addressee. Mine was not signed for by Jess but by one that looks an awful lot like another familiar name in the crispie/sully world.

Therefore 'Jess' does not need to exist at all. Only a picture ID from anyone with that address is all that is required...
    Last edited by Lesley73; Thu, Apr 12th, 2012 at 09:38 PM.

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

I know, but someone had mentioned that their registered letter was picked up at a PO.

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

I think it depends on the post office then. Mine won't let me get DHs mail, and vice versa even though we live at the same address. There's only one girl out of the 5 there that will give us each others mail. I also had the same issues when trying to pick stuff up at the PO for my grams back when I lived with her, the woman there would never give it to me, even with my grams going in telling her to release her mail to me, she wouldn't do it. But if they come to the house, I've been able to just sign for anyone's.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    126 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by PinkLincoln View Post
    Also, if you googlemap the addresses.. 1100 is actually a house, *311 is a low rise apartment.. But for those of you who sent it registered letter the person would need valid ID or to look enough like the person on stolen ID to pick up the stuff from the PO. So, whoever this person is, thats their identity, or they have stolen someone else's ID and they look enough like them. The stolen Id's pictures could have easily been taken from the person's facebook page.
    Is it *311 or 1100 Temperance???--I thought it was *311--If you google *311 Temperance you come up with an Alice Mulrain that lives there, and if you look on Alice Mulrains facebook page she has a Singhi listed as a friend.....
    Last edited by Jeniana; Fri, Apr 13th, 2012 at 03:16 PM. Reason: obscured address

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

Oh mine was picked up at the post office. I called CP to question this an they said that all the person would have to have is ID with the same address. They told me if I suspected something fraudulent to contact the police....

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

I pick up my BF's mail all the time, and sign for it at the door
    Jezebel likes this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by PinkLincoln View Post
    I think it depends on the post office then. Mine won't let me get DHs mail, and vice versa even though we live at the same address. There's only one girl out of the 5 there that will give us each others mail. I also had the same issues when trying to pick stuff up at the PO for my grams back when I lived with her, the woman there would never give it to me, even with my grams going in telling her to release her mail to me, she wouldn't do it. But if they come to the house, I've been able to just sign for anyone's.
    there's one post office worker who won't let me get Mr Penguin's post even though I have a signed release form at PO..The other workers know me by name and Mr Penguin has problems getting his post from them...

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

I sign for any mail coming to my house regardless who it is for...and P.O guy leaves any pkges either with whoever answers the door or in my porch if no one is home...same when my coffee came from fed ex...just left it in my porch....

Trading Score
    132 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jennrav View Post
    Is it *311 or 1100 Temperance???--I thought it was 1311--If you google *311 Temperance you come up with an Alice Mulrain that lives there, and if you look on Alice Mulrains facebook page she has a Singhi listed as a friend.....
    This is the address that Crispiecream had given me while dealing with her.

My address is:
    308-*311 Temperance Street
    Saskatoon, Sk
    S*N 0P5
    Last edited by Jeniana; Fri, Apr 13th, 2012 at 03:15 PM. Reason: obscured address

Baby Stock Pile
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

speculation about what?!

Quote Originally Posted by Sally888 View Post
    Please stop the speculation guys.

Page 91 of 93 FirstFirst ... 41 81 89 90 91 92 93 LastLast

Thread Information