User Tag List

Trading Score
    113 (100%)

Expired on: Tue, Apr 24th, 2012
    Okay, fellow couponers I have a question.

According to the Loblaws coupon policy when you redeem a FPC at Superstore, the redemption should include the taxes.

2.9 The value of a coupon that offers a product for free will include the amount of any applicable taxes.

I have redeemed many FPCs at Superstore, but they always just put the FPC in for the amount of the product. Doesn't that mean you are still paying taxes. For example, I redeemed Nordica Cottage Cheese for 4.29 and they simply put a manufacturer coupon for -$4.29. Doesn't that mean I am still paying taxes on the original $4.29? How are they supposed to ring it in so you are not paying taxes? Do they have to override the price, and put the product in for 0?

Any help you can give is greatly appreciated :-D
    This thread is currently associated with: Loblaws, Real Canadian Superstore RCSS

Trading Score
    27 (100%)

Not entirely sure but , if you have several items the tax is not totalled until the end so , if they removed the 4.29 before the total then you wouldnt be charged tax as that amount is no longer there . They would write down on the coupon the price then remove it . If you have one item for 4.29 , they removed it there would be nothing to tax .

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    247 (100%)

Most times at my no frills they do it seperate on a bill to make it easier. I Find the worst place to use a fpc is sobeys they dont know how to override to get to zero thats coming from manager lol great skills they have. But i just say fraud and somehow they know how

Thread Information