User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    Trading Score
    87 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by quebecqueen View Post
    So totally true... When I did the filming for the Quebec show on couponing the cashier and the manager where really nice to me.. All go for overage, multiple coupons, extra items passed the allowed items per family, printable, ect...

Then when I went back to IGA without the TV crew they treated me like crap. No overage, no multiple coupons if mentioned one per customer, no extra items passed the total allowed per family, scrutinising the printable coupons and so forth.. Funny how a TV crew can make all the difference.

Maybe we should all walk around with a men/woman holding a camera filming us.. lol
    This is the IGA I go every week. They always treat me very kind, except for maybe one or two cashers. since then, I completely avoid this two casher. Maybe you was just not lucky or bad day for them.
    More savings and tips? Go see this site.

Somewhere between Sherbrooke and Montréal
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponlinda View Post
    The next coupn meeting should be held never this store - then we can ALL walk in there with our coupons in hand..what do you think???
    I second, there is a Timmies just aside!
    niak niak niak...
    Now I just go there for Poste Canada service and strolling down alley fro coupon.
    The supervisor once ask me why i never buy anything... My tongue was tickling to say that since they think I'm a BS to buy with coupons, I prefer not to buy there and take my business elsewhere.

Member of rep ho-ing club kelly25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I just called and made a general complaint about Jean Coutu not following their coupon policy. I also told them its their responsibility to educate their employees and that us couponers are really getting tired of their anti-coupon attitude. Guy didn’t know what to say and told me to call consumer protection and make a complaint Told me he was busy and had to hang-up

Trading Score
    19 (95%)

Quote Originally Posted by kelly25 View Post
    I just called and made a general complaint about Jean Coutu not following their coupon policy. I also told them its their responsibility to educate their employees and that us couponers are really getting tired of their anti-coupon attitude. Guy didn’t know what to say and told me to call consumer protection and make a complaint Told me he was busy and had to hang-up
    WHAT??? Are you serious??? Where did THAT happen ? HO..??
    Earn free points, get a chance to win a great contest.. Follow this link it's worth you time I swear

Or this link as well for Quebec residents..Free GC and more..

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

WOW, the Jean Coutu in Vaudreuil was fantastic when it came to my using coupons there. I even sent an email thanking them.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

WHAT??? Are you serious??? Where did THAT happen ? HO..??

Yep! He is a HO rep. He called me back 20 mins later and we had a long discussion about coupons and their policy. Turns out with the problems I’ve had I’m right, their wrong and if I have future problem to get the manager to call him (he told me to keep his number on me!) For some reason he was strangely nice the second time around which made it very difficult to stay mad . The only thing we don’t agree on is the ``one per purchase``. He says we are playing with the wording when I explained its really one per bottle or else it would say one per hh. He even agreed that the Jean Coutu employees aren’t well informed about their policies

Trading Score
    124 (100%)

This is only my opinion and feel free to disagree with me . I don't think a FB group at this point (but maybe later) is the wisest way to go. Without solid proof (having the incident on film or with several witnesses for example), it would be considered slander. I don't think what poonet, or anyone really, needs at this point is a lawsuit against them .

Poonet, I'm not sure if I missed it but, have you or your husband been successful at speaking to the store owner him/herself? Not the supervisor or manager but the actual owner? If not, then sending a registered letter (not an email), with a copy sent registered to HO as well, detailing your experience, will certainly get some attention.

Consumer protection is another step I would also consider. If they can't help, they would most certainly be able to refer you to an agency who might be able to.

I don't know if I would be able to let this slide either but, I would be careful not to put myself in jeopardy while trying to get the owner and HO to pay more careful attention to my situation.
    ~RRLF $0.75 Organic Meadow, $1 Almond Fresh~

Trading Score
    19 (95%)

Quote Originally Posted by snuffaluffagus View Post
    This is only my opinion and feel free to disagree with me . I don't think a FB group at this point (but maybe later) is the wisest way to go. Without solid proof (having the incident on film or with several witnesses for example), it would be considered slander. I don't think what poonet, or anyone really, needs at this point is a lawsuit against them .

Poonet, I'm not sure if I missed it but, have you or your husband been successful at speaking to the store owner him/herself? Not the supervisor or manager but the actual owner? If not, then sending a registered letter (not an email), with a copy sent registered to HO as well, detailing your experience, will certainly get some attention.

Consumer protection is another step I would also consider. If they can't help, they would most certainly be able to refer you to an agency who might be able to.

I don't know if I would be able to let this slide either but, I would be careful not to put myself in jeopardy while trying to get the owner and HO to pay more careful attention to my situation.
    I totally agree.. After thinking about it your way is the safest way to go.. Sending a registered letter to the Owner (since all stores are privately owned) is the best way to go at this point.
    Earn free points, get a chance to win a great contest.. Follow this link it's worth you time I swear

Or this link as well for Quebec residents..Free GC and more..

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I totally agree.. After thinking about it your way is the safest way to go.. Sending a registered letter to the Owner (since all stores are privately owned) is the best way to go at this point.
    I agree ^^^

Trading Score
    32 (100%)

Sorry if I have not been posting as much as usually but when back to work yesterday after my maternity leave and life is a little hectic right now!

The registered letter is probably a good idea, since I really don't want to deal with a lawsuit right now!!! I will talk to hubby who is still wants to talk to the owner but has no being able to get her yet.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread Information