User Tag List

Trading Score
    174 (100%)

I went first thing. They didn't have any Duracell mini chargers in stock, so couldn't get that like I wanted. Batteries and Vim scanned as wrong price and manager wouldn't give me SCOP. I asked for the manager and asked if I could have SCOP for one pack of batteries and I would pay the proper advertised sale price for the other. I also told her the Vim was scanning as 1.29 and should be 99cents (I only wanted one). She starting going off on how it was her store, she could do what she wanted and that I was already getting so many good deals that I shouldn't be complaining. I wasn't complaining...I was only stating the SCOP policy they have listed right on the front door!!! This was at Nordel Way in Surrey. I did have a very nice cashier, so thank you to her for trying to help me, but the manager there is horrible. Had issues there yesterday as well, they had no clue what I was talking about with the 8000 bonus points when you buy $150 in gift cards.
    This thread is currently associated with: Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart
    Last edited by tink30; Mon, Nov 28th, 2011 at 04:14 PM.
    RRLF COKE PINS and LUNCHMATE PINS

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    245 (100%)

Holy smokes... I haven't shopped at the Nordel one. I usually go to Evergreen Mall and find most of the cashiers to be really good. Stock is sometimes a challenge though.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    192 (100%)

I done 2 transactions yesterday, each with some Multibionta, Nutri/Nature Valley bars, 1 L/B digital thermometers (10000 points)..... in Langley & Clayton.
    Did not get any diapers for they are not the sale price of 9.99 anymore should have got them on Friday.
    Last edited by le1948; Sun, Nov 20th, 2011 at 11:15 AM.

Trading Score
    174 (100%)

I finally got a response today from Shoppers and they credited my account with 16000 points for the batteries and Vim being the wrong price and not getting SCOP. I am happy with that!
    RRLF COKE PINS and LUNCHMATE PINS

Thread Information