User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Received the leappad today and having an issue with it. Sometimes it doesn't turn on, so I have to take one of the batteries out and pop it back in to get it to turn on. Works fine once it's on tho. Frustrating. Not sure If I should return it or not. Stupid me told my daughter that she was getting one for Christmas and I know I won't get another one by then if I return it.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Chapters/Indigo has Fijit Interactive figures (are they the same as the dolls-had no idea about these characters) as an online exclusive.
    http://www.chapters.indigo.ca/toys/s...it&pageSize=12
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

This week Zellers flyer has the Leap Frog Leap Pad on sale!I am wounder do they have the toy?

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)

I saw someone in front of me in Zellers on Friday with one. I hope mine doesn't malfunction like Curt81's.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I don't think I could spend that extra money. I remember my mom got a tickle me elmo for my brother years ago and then they became the hot toy. She could have sold it but kept it for him. I think he still has it! LOL I think it is terrible people sell them to make all that money. so sad.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

When I got one for my daughter I tried right away to connect it and check it out.Finally it's works o.k. and has all apps that was included plus free one that you have to download before Dec 15th.Hurry up.If some one needs code for that free download you can get one at Facebook of Leap Frog or PM me.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

ohh there's a free app on facebook?? looks like i'll be installing that thing tonight lol!
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Zonny View Post
    I saw someone in front of me in Zellers on Friday with one. I hope mine doesn't malfunction like Curt81's.
    I have extremely bad luck. I bought an adapter for it to see if it would help. It didn't. Seems to have been a connection issue, so sent it back. I now have an adapter and two apps that I bought and no leappad. LOL

Btw Ultra Ebooks are $20 - ridiculous

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

i can't find one anywhere.i live in a small town so of course toy of the year would be gone,called walmart and none are coming.asked my sister in calgary to look.online,no luck....frustrating.i dont want the innotab,ironically tons of those everywhere

~just your average nerd~

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    49 (100%)

My oldest son is 28, if those who remember Alf the alien show... well it took me 3 months to find that stuff alien.. down to the wire for xmas, got it 24th dec by fluke and he still has that .. Its in a clear box with the note saying, my best friend, He put that away when he was 12, He went to Jr high that yr...
    I was scared i wouldnt' find it... So don't give up hope you just never know..

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread Information