User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Trading Score
    107 (100%)

Just finished making envies!! I apologize if some of yours only have 1 or 2, I did my best to put in what I have from your wishlists. I also made a big envelope stuffed with coupons for everyone to look through!
    Excited see you all Saturday!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    135 (100%)

poonet, yes, thanks, I grabbed those last week but they are coupon zone still good if I price match though I guess

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

I have a weird request for everyone (just in case you didn't think I was nutz already)

I need lids from cans (the kind you remove with a can opener and you keep away from your kids because they have sharp edges).. for an artsy fartsy diy project of mine. Any size is good... so if you've opened anything this week and the lid is just sitting in your recycling bin... feel free to bring it Saturday please.

Thanks folks

Friends don't let friends trade at max value

MY WISHLIST
    RRLF 2014 -> RENEE'S !!! Lactantia butter, Marc Angelo, Casa di Mama

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    135 (100%)

Hi everyone! Just wanted to add that I am also looking for the $2 Olay coupon good on bar soap, any detergent coupons good into 2012, and the new EGG coupie lol...Ya know, in case anyone has like 100 of those laying around

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

FYI since many of you are readin this thread lol the IGA I went to (Henri bourassa, Ntl Nord) had the Bounty 6 roll $3.99 with the $20 of coupons in side I got 8 packages an used the P&G $2.50 WUB 2 family care coupons.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Won't be able to make it this saturday after all - have a great time everybody and hope to see you in January at the next meeting

Trading Score
    82 (100%)

I will dig my recycling for you today as recycling day on Friday!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbites View Post
    I have a weird request for everyone (just in case you didn't think I was nutz already)

I need lids from cans (the kind you remove with a can opener and you keep away from your kids because they have sharp edges).. for an artsy fartsy diy project of mine. Any size is good... so if you've opened anything this week and the lid is just sitting in your recycling bin... feel free to bring it Saturday please.

Thanks folks

Trading Score
    32 (100%)

90% chance I can make it baby is getter much better yeah!
    I will start with your envies

Laval | where things spelt backwards makes sense.
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Hopefully this post isn't too late, but things I'm looking for are coupons for crackers (any) VH (not the combo with the frozen meal), shortening, and yogurt (danone, sihouette).

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by eisafree View Post
    Hopefully this post isn't too late, but things I'm looking for are coupons for crackers (any) VH (not the combo with the frozen meal), shortening, and yogurt (danone, sihouette).

I am not bringing individual envies but I have a huge envie and there are a few different cracker coupons in there.

Trading Score
    98 (100%)

I'll be bringing one big envie for everyone to sort through!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

I'm not going to make a big list, but i'm looking for baby coupons (mostly wipes) and Iams dry cat food. In an ideal world, anyone who hasn't printed the 74¢ coupon off of wipes on smartsource would be greatly appreciated. I know someone said before I could just bring my extras (as I've just started) but i feel bad that everyone is making envelopes for everyone. I guess i'll have to come and see so that i'll be better prepared for next time! I haven't been to that mall in ages, which entrance is near the food court???

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Kibby, don't feel bad. I don't have the time to make envies for everyone as well. I am going to bring my binder and extras and if anyone needs anything, it is theirs.

Trading Score
    87 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Kibby View Post
    I'm not going to make a big list, but i'm looking for baby coupons (mostly wipes) and Iams dry cat food. In an ideal world, anyone who hasn't printed the 74¢ coupon off of wipes on smartsource would be greatly appreciated. I know someone said before I could just bring my extras (as I've just started) but i feel bad that everyone is making envelopes for everyone. I guess i'll have to come and see so that i'll be better prepared for next time! I haven't been to that mall in ages, which entrance is near the food court???
    Look for "crazy couponing ladies group". Seriously, you will probably recognize the group.

The main entrance for food court is next to Cinema and Cage aux Sports.
    More savings and tips? Go see this site.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    135 (100%)

Look for "crazy couponing ladies group". Seriously, you will probably recognize the group.

I second that! For the last meeting, there were a bunch of ladies already there, and while I had never been to that maill, I was able to put 2+2 together and figure out that was *my* group

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information