User Tag List

SC Newbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Hi everyone,

Please bare with me as I am a super newbie to couponing, so some of my questions may be very basic. I do always search other threads and posts to find an answer before posting a new thread but no luck so far with this one so here it goes.

I want to use some online printable coupons at Walmart for $3.00 off Listerine. Walmart is advertising Listerine on sale for $2.00. So in theory this should not only make my listerine free but give a $1.00 overage. My understanding is that Walmart is one of the few stores that will actually recognize an overage.

So I guess first of all I'm looking for confirmation as to whether my Listerine plan will work(free with a $1 overage) and also have a question/concern regarding using printable online coupons at Walmart.

I have read Walmart's policy regarding coupons and am concerned about the following line:
    Must have "Manufacturer Coupon" printed on them .
    My Listerine coupon was obtained from livingwell.ca and clearly states that it is a Johnson and Johnson coupon and includes J&J's address for remittance but nowhere on it does it say "Manufacturer Coupon". Most of the manufacturer coupons I have do have "Manufacturer Coupon" printed on them, but a few including the Listerine coupon do not. Does this mean I will have a problem using it at WM?

Any help/advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks so much for helping out a newbie. I'm sure I will have many other questions soon enough
    New_Coupon_Girl
    This thread is currently associated with: Guess, Walmart

Squints67
    Trading Score
    240 (100%)

Unfortunately I'm a newbie too, so I don't know the answer for sure in regards to your Walmarts, but I just did that on Friday with mine and I had no problems. Too bad I only had one coupon left... But I didn't know that it states in their coupon policy that it must be a manufacturers coupon, or that the some of the livingwell ones weren't. I'm also curious to what others say about this...

Trading Score
    90 (100%)

As long as you have the right size you are good to go I have heard some Wal Marts prefer you to have the entire page with the printable coupon on it, but I know with Living Well's new format you may just have to cut the page in half.

Anyway, you should be golden and get your $1 overage. A good practice is to take the coupon policy to the store with you as well, in case the cashier does not know about the overages (this has happened to some people, but don't let it discourage you, I've never had an issue at all).

SC Newbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Thanks guys!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

The sale is for 500 mL bottle, and the printable coupon is for 1L. So, no it won't work.

Trading Score
    113 (100%)

Couponing_is_fun is correct. The coupon is for the 1L size. Having said that (when I went yesterday) the 1L size was on sale for $4.77 so with the $3.00 off printable it is only $1.77 (plus tax). Or if you have one of the coupons from J&J call-in, you could use as it does not have a size specification.

Hope this helps!

Thread Information