User Tag List

Page 461 of 1602 FirstFirst ... 361 411 451 459 460 461 462 463 471 511 561 961 1461 ... LastLast
Results 6,901 to 6,915 of 24026
Like Tree10763Likes

Thread: Points And Prizes - Sheknows Words v2

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

thanks~!

Please take a second to follow my brand new blog:
    Belinda's Babblings

I've been away for quite some time so I apologize if I repost a contest by accident! Feel free to message me and let me know if I've done this and I'll delete it : )

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Just wondering - Do they still send the shipment confirmation email? I ordered 2 books, both times it said up to 4 weeks (though just noticed on the site it says 8-10 weeks) for delivery but that date has passed and no word since the order confirmation. Still waiting on a reply from Points and Prizes, but if anyone knows, that would be great!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

New prize

Eric Claption: CLAPTON (CD)

Co-produced by guitarist and long-time collaborator Doyle Bramhall II, ‘Clapton’ features an all star cast of musical collaborations started with the legendary JJ Cale, drummer Jim Keltner, bassist Willie Weeks, and keyboardist Walt Richmond - and the sessions later added guests including Steve Winwood, Wynton Marsalis, Sheryl Crow, Allen Toussaint, and Derek Trucks. Clapton created a collection that touches on everything from century-old traditional brass bands to little-known country blues to brand-new originals. The result is both relaxed and revelatory, and unlike anything the guitarist has done in his legendary career. Click here for more details!
    Get it for 100000 points!

I just ordered it!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Nourishing Coconut Milk Conditioner

Indulger Your senses with this exclusive blend of organic coconut milk to nourish your hair, while ultra whipped egg proteins add strength and elasticity, along with weightless coconut oils to add hydration and balance. This luxuriously, creamy, foaming, hydrating formula leaves your hair feeling clean, glowing, softly scented and super soft. Click here for more details!
    Get it for 325000 points!

Nourishing Coconut Milk Shampoo

Organic Coconut Milk & Oils. Indulge your senses with this exclusive blend of organic coconut milk to nourish your hair. Ultra whipped egg white proteins add strength and elasticity , along with weightless coconut oils. Click here for more details!

Nourishing Coconut Milk Weightless Mousse

Weightless coconut oil adds instant moisture and strength, while replenishing your hair with ultra whipped egg white proteins for hydration and balance. Click here for more details!
    Get it for 300000 points!

Nourishing Coconut Milk Self-Heating Coconut Oil

Organix Coconut Milk Self Heating Coconut Oil Organic Coconut Milk. Organix nourishing coconut milk collection. Organic Active Ingredients. Amazing Scents. Luxurious Sulfate Free, Not Tested On Animals. Organix coconut milk self heating coconut oil heals and replenishes hair. Organix nourishing coconut milk collection. Luxurious Sulfate Free, Not Tested On Animals. Organix Self Heating Coconut Oil is a new Self Heating Technology Heals, Moisturizes, Strengthens and Nourishes your Hair. Click here for more details!

Nourishing Coconut Milk Anit-Breakage Serum

Organix Coconut Milk Anti Breakage Hair Serum Organic Coconut Milk. Organix nourishing coconut milk collection. Organic Active Ingredients. Amazing Scents. Luxurious Sulfate Free, Not Tested On Animals. Indulge your senses with this exclusive blend of organic coconut milk to nourish your hair. While ultra whipped egg white proteins add strength and elasticity. Along with weightless coconut oils to add hydration and balance. Click here for more details!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Cocoa Butter Formula Massage Cream

Massage Cream for Stretch Marks. Helps Prevent Stretch Marks with a Special Combination of Cocoa Butter, Vitamin E, Collagen and Elastin. Lubricates the Skin to help it Retain its Natural Elasticity and Moisture. Non-greasy Cream relieves the Dryness associated with Stretched Skin. Clinically and Dermatologically Tested. Click here for more details!

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Massage Lotion

Helps Prevent and Reduce Stretch Marks. Combines Cocoa Butter, Vitamin E, Collagen, Elastin and Shea Butter. Lubricates the Skin to help it Retain its Natural Elasticity and Moisture. Non-greasy Lotion Relieves the Dryness associated with Stretched Skin. Click here for more details!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    72 (100%)

Thanks for the words and the update on the prizes.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Cocoa Butter Formula Skin Therapy Oil

Palmer's cocoa butter formula skin therapy oil is an advanced multi-purpose skin perfection product that can be used all over the body, including face. This preservative free, lightweight formula contains an exclusive blend of key ingredients for scars, stretch marks, dry, damaged skin. Skin looks and feels instantly soft and smooth with this unique non greasy, non staining formula. This fast drying formula penetrates deeply without greasiness. Click here for more details!

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by rebate queen View Post
    New prize

Co-produced by guitarist and long-time collaborator Doyle Bramhall II, ‘Clapton’ features an all star cast of musical collaborations started with the legendary JJ Cale, drummer Jim Keltner, bassist Willie Weeks, and keyboardist Walt Richmond - and the sessions later added guests including Steve Winwood, Wynton Marsalis, Sheryl Crow, Allen Toussaint, and Derek Trucks. Clapton created a collection that touches on everything from century-old traditional brass bands to little-known country blues to brand-new originals. The result is both relaxed and revelatory, and unlike anything the guitarist has done in his legendary career. Click here for more details!

I just ordered it!

ordered for my mom thanks

Please take a second to follow my brand new blog:
    Belinda's Babblings

I've been away for quite some time so I apologize if I repost a contest by accident! Feel free to message me and let me know if I've done this and I'll delete it : )

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Thanks for the new words!

Trading Score
    201 (100%)

Thanks!!! and thanks for the info on the new prizes!
    Get paid for your opinion! http://legerweb.com/J4Z12
    Join Swagbucks and earn free money and giftcards!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/melissabrien

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

thanks for the words!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Vemayca Black Cosmetic Bag

Vemayca cosmetic bags are chic, beautiful and super soft! And it is the only cosmetic bag with a removable Soft Pearl Liner! Women everywhere will appreciate these fabulous features. Generous central compartment for your beauty essentials. Two large zippered side pockets for added organization. Light-colored silver satin lining, making the contents highly visible. Stylish metal zipper pulls that are easy to grip. Flat bottom so the Vemayca cosmetic bag stays upright. Click here for more details.

Get it for 350000 points!

Vemayca Red Cosmetic Bag

Vemayca cosmetic bags are chic, beautiful and super soft! In addition to the removable Soft Pearl Liner, the Vemayca makeup bag has all the features that you want. Generous central compartment for your beauty essentials. Two large zippered side pockets for added organization. Light-colored silver satin lining, making the contents highly visible. Stylish metal zipper pulls that are easy to grip. Flat bottom so the Vemayca cosmetic bag stays upright. Click here for more details.�

Cocoa Butter Formula Tummy Butter

Tummy butterwidely recommended for stretch marks during and after pregnancy. Penetrates as deep as the dryness and helps restore vital moisture. Smoothes marks and tones skin; clinically and dermatologically tested; Theobroma cacao cocoa extract miner. Click here for more details!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

[QUOTE=rebate queen;2544723]Vemayca Black Cosmetic Bag

Vemayca cosmetic bags are chic, beautiful and super soft! And it is the only cosmetic bag with a removable Soft Pearl Liner! Women everywhere will appreciate these fabulous features. Generous central compartment for your beauty essentials. Two large zippered side pockets for added organization. Light-colored silver satin lining, making the contents highly visible. Stylish metal zipper pulls that are easy to grip. Flat bottom so the Vemayca cosmetic bag stays upright. Click here for more details.

[QUOTE]

Just ordered this for dd for Christmas.......

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by rebate queen View Post
    New prize

I just ordered it!
    well that sucks it's already out of stock.........

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

SMARTSEAT worth 100 points good through 11/20/10.

Thread Information