User Tag List

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

I just received word of this...

There is a new ticket and discount program (for movies, local attractions, sporting events, etc.) called Members Advantage that is available through MacEwan University: https://www.membersadvantage.ca/home.php.

I'm not sure how the discounts compare to what you can get through the AMA, but if anything catches your eye, you can register using this Company Code: gmalumni11. I don't think you have to be an alumni to be able to purchase the discounted tickets... at least I don't recall being asked for any specific information when I registered... although I haven't actually purchased anything yet...

Happy Holidays everyone! Hope Santa is good to you!
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

yeacoupons
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

I read through the terms and conditions and it is specifically for employees of companies that have registered for this program. It states in the terms:
    When you activate a Membership, you must provide MA with accurate and complete information about yourself, including, but not limited to, your name, payroll number and shipping address. You are responsible to advise MA of any changes to this information by contacting Member Services as indicated on the Site. All personal information collected by MA will be used solely for the purposes of creating your account, shipping, providing you with materials and information, and to verify your membership status with your Member Organization.

So it looks like they verify membership status with the member organization, which in this case is MacEwan University alumni. Great for those who are students or who work for organizations who have in fact signed up for the benefits.

Thread Information