User Tag List

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

You have to like them on facebook to get one. They only give away 5 samples per day. The first time i went there, all gone and the second day i got up as early as i could and yahoooo got one! mine took 3 weeks to arrive and got it the day before yesterday

http://www.micbus.com/like-it-get-free-samples

updated: I checked that page again and found they say quantity of the sample will get back to 5 automatically around 5:00 CST(us central time) everyday.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Last edited by halfwolf; Fri, Nov 25th, 2011 at 01:52 PM. Reason: update
    Not all freebies are free

Addicted To Laughing Cow TrixyLuxx's Avatar
    Trading Score
    11 (79%)

thanks

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

That's great, thank you very much. I will try early tomorrow

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

yup, thanks i will try early tomorrow also!!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I get a lot of email with lists of deals, but I hate it when I spend time going there and find I have to join Facebook. I don't mind getting a mess of spam to receive good lists, but I refuse to join Facebook or similar sites because of privacy issues. Thx. for noting the requirement to join FB.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thank you!
    Always have your stuff when you need it with @Dropbox. Get up to 18 GB in free online storage when you sign-up using this link -> http://db.tt/218DjYg

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

once SCers and other freebies sites get on this deal, it's virtually impossible to win one of five, so I'll skip. Thanks though

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thank You

Trading Score
    38 (100%)

Thanks ,will try tomorrow
    Free Amazon Gift Cards ,Paypal and Prizes
    Spins & Wins I Earned $5000.00 ++
    Canadian online shopping website that pays you Cash Back Rebates

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

thanks! will try tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by escher7 View Post
    I get a lot of email with lists of deals, but I hate it when I spend time going there and find I have to join Facebook. I don't mind getting a mess of spam to receive good lists, but I refuse to join Facebook or similar sites because of privacy issues. Thx. for noting the requirement to join FB.
    make a fake facebook just for freebies
    Enjoy chatting on forums or blogs? Get paid $0.05+ per post at Postloop!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by mimi- View Post

make a fake facebook just for freebies
    I agree with you Mimi, fake FB and email accounts will do just fine for freebies and coupons

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

yep, i agree. it is not bad to have a fake fb account for freebies and coupons but i used my true one to like their fanpage, 'cause i want to get notified via fb feed when the day of my name is coming and get another freebie from them they have a game called it's your day on their site and when ur name is listed, you can choose one from 4 kinda freebies. i saw many names there, steve, michelle, alex, blah blah... my name just wouldn't come out dang... anyway, they said the game will pause until end of December. i will get my pals to nominate my names and if they just won't give me a chance, i am gonna kick their *as (joking)

PS: I checked that page again and found they say quantity of the sample will get back to 5 automatically around 5:00 CST(us central time) everyday. for those sneaking around, you now know when to beat the gun. Have updated my frist post

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by halfwolf View Post
    yep, i agree. it is not bad to have a fake fb account for freebies and coupons but i used my true one to like their fanpage, 'cause i want to get notified via fb feed when the day of my name is coming and get another freebie from them they have a game called it's your day on their site and when ur name is listed, you can choose one from 4 kinda freebies. i saw many names there, steve, michelle, alex, blah blah... my name just wouldn't come out dang... anyway, they said the game will pause until end of December. i will get my pals to nominate my names and if they just won't give me a chance, i am gonna kick their *as (joking)

PS: I checked that page again and found they say quantity of the sample will get back to 5 automatically around 5:00 CST(us central time) everyday. for those sneaking around, you now know when to beat the gun. Have updated my frist post
    I was too excited yesterday and added 2 into my cart and checked out then I got an email from them and said I could only get one. I were so nervous because I had thought they might cancel my free order but they said it's ok and would still send mine. How stupid I was! You know, I was just too excited, 'cause never won anything online before. So is it real they do not spam? I pressed the like button with a fake facebook account. If they do not keep posting sh*t on their wall like some other do, I will try it.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Cool. thanks a buch,
    Free $175 CASH BONUS open Tangerine bank account $50=chequing, $25=savings, $100=savings program use 36121543S1as the'orange key' CAll1-888-826-4374 refer family/friends,$50 to you + $175 to them Earn up to $3,250 Visithttp://www.tangerine.ca/en/referafriend/index.html

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by ghostseeker View Post
    I was too excited yesterday and added 2 into my cart and checked out then I got an email from them and said I could only get one. I were so nervous because I had thought they might cancel my free order but they said it's ok and would still send mine. How stupid I was! You know, I was just too excited, 'cause never won anything online before. So is it real they do not spam? I pressed the like button with a fake facebook account. If they do not keep posting sh*t on their wall like some other do, I will try it.
    So far only one post on their wall. Could this be spamming? If you feel you get spammed, just report it to facebook and get their *ass kicked

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information