User Tag List

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I didn't get to every part of the 3 Shoppers Drug Mart since I was in race to get back to the Greyhound station by 6pm and got off the bus at 11:40 am.Went to the 150 St and 101 Avenue Shoppers Drug Mart just saw $5 Nicorette lozenge coupon and was at the City Centre mall lower floor Shoppers I saw $4 Advil coupon,$3 Buckleys coupon and $1 Sensodyne Pronamel toothpaste coupon and some kind of Motrin coupon,Asprin Petro Canada form and I saw a purple bottle had a $6 hangtag don't know what is was didn't look and City Centre main floor Shoppers Drug Mart had a lot of coupons.I saw $5 Listerine coupon,$1 Pronamel Sensodyne coupon,$4 Advil coupon,Motrin coupon,$2 Flintstone vitamin coupon and there was a coupon of Centrum coupons,$0.50 Bio-Life dishwashing liquid coupon and I saw by the eye stuff a coupon for some product if you have eye macular degeneration I think it said Vita and something else.I might have missed some coupons but I was in a hurry.I think I saw Alberto coupons at one or two of these Shoppers Didn't get take hardly any coupons just one Sensodyne,one Buckleys, 2 Bio Life and one Listerine.I just took what I wanted and needed.
    This thread is currently associated with: Petro Canada, Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I found $2 Dove body wash coupon,$3 Tylenol Arthritis coupon,$3 Benylin coupon,$3 Tylenol coupon at Shoppers Drug Mart City Centre mall location main floor on Saturday.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    192 (100%)

I stopped at 2 shoppers tonight looking for the dove, but no luck. I'll check again in a couple days.
    LF: Huggies diaper manufacturer coups. (mail-outs, peelies)
    $5 Childrens Advil
    Please PM me if you have any for trade.

Thread Information