User Tag List

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

Hey guys, looking for some opinions here. I have done redemptions at SDM on Broad & 14th as well at Northgate mall and both of them when really horrible! Just wondering if anyone can recommend a SDM that would actually be up to date properly with the recent coupons changes when it come to redemptions and such.
    This thread is currently associated with: Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart

Meegs
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

I just did one at the Normanview one - the girls there were very helpful and patient! NO one complained about the coupons or the heaping cart!!!

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

but were you able to use your coupons, spend under $50 OOP and still get your bonus points? Neither of the 2 stores I posted above would allow me to. They both said i had to spend $50 after coupons

Trading Score
    74 (100%)

Rochdale SDM is good about that when it comes to the 20x and the 18,500 with $75.00 purchase. However, the FPC for points is not working yet, or it wasn't working on Saturday. Just make sure your original total is $50 or $75 first.

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

I used the one on Broad St yesterday, and the first cashier said it wouldnt work, but then a younger girl came and she said yes it will, just enter your card last so you can see how many points you are getting. my bill was 62.20 before coupoins and I paid 38.20 and got my points!

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

Bumping an old thread but just adding to comments. Did a 20x this past weekend at Albert St. south and the cashier had no problem with my total after coupons being under $50! She said as long as it goes to $50 then taking off coupons is just fine Needless to say i know what location Im going to for these from now on!!!!!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    66 (100%)

There are cashiers at all of the locations that tell me that it isn't going to work. I always politely say that is okay and then show them after the bill comes out that it does work. It seems that there are so many workers there that it depends on who you get.

Thread Information