User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Rocking the beer gut! iamperfectforme's Avatar
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

HELP! I'm having trouble deciding which Pharmaprix to go to for the mega redemption day. I'm not getting any big tickets items, just toys mostly. I've been to both the Pharmaprix stores in Saint-Jean-Sur-Richelieu and one in Candiac. They all seem similar to me in regards to their seasonal aisles...but I was never redeeming for $375 worth of stuff so I don't think I analyzed the stores enough.
    I'll drive to any Pharmaprix on my side of the bridge if it's worth it for the mega redemption(that they have a really big seasonal aisle)...but is it? As far as I can see from other peoples posts the only big difference in stores is the food, cosmetics and electronics sections...which won't apply to my redemption's this time.
    If you know of a Pharmaprix near Saint-Jean-Sur-Richelieu with a really big seasonal aisle please tell me asap
    I'm trying to make this a Christmas full of toys for my kiddos
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    This thread is currently associated with: Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart

Somewhere between Sherbrooke and Montréal
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

The one in St-Jean is great, good selection. Big cosmetic section.
    Good food section.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I want to take a bite out of your kids :o They're so cute! And those eyes! Nom nom :D

I'll be heading to the ones in Brossard and GFK tomorrow (didn't have my pts card a few days ago and need the pts put in), so I'll check there for you at the same time.

I think Boucherville's Pharmaprix is a big one, but I haven't been there in ages

Somewhere between Sherbrooke and Montréal
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

i don't love the one in Boucherville, but maybe as it's far away from anything else, maybe it'll be empty by MRD.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

you two rock! thanks for replying...i kept checking back and started to think i was on my own this weekend. you've eased my ridiculous anxiety over this mega redemption.
    actually, you may have made my day...i keep hitting refresh wishing for the QC pharmaprix flyer to get posted, see that i had replies was ALMOST more exciting than seeing the flyer posted;-)

saradouce i thought the one on seminaire was decent. thanks for confirming! did you know the one in the mall was renovated? you should check it out sometime. the cosmetic section is still the same, but the food section is much larger than it was(they actually have a food section now). i don't remember the seasonal section from before it was renovated as i used to only go to the one on seminaire, but they have one now(although i don't think it's as big as the one on seminaire. it's definitely not as organized). maybe you've been since the renos!? i noticed they were starting renos in august(they took over the small store that shut down that was beside them), i was away all of september and half of october and when i got back it was finished. i did my last 20x shop there and enjoyed it. there was next to nobody there the first hour the store was open and both the tills were open...i'm sure there were more staff than customers.

thank you slayer_glade, you are awesome!!! i'll check back to see what you think of those stores seasonal aisles.
    thanks for the cute kids shout out! they're even cuter now...that picture was taken last year...before our christmas party on saturday night i plan on taking a new photo...i'll share it with you after i get home

anyway if i shop in town for the mega redemption my plan is too go to the seminaire store for my first redemption, heading straight to the seasonal section. then i'll go to the mall for my second redemption...but we shall see. on wednesday i'm going to check both the stores out when my daughter is in pre-school, and then do one more quick check in both stores on friday night.
    ahh...sorry this is a novel. but it feels good to get this all out. my non-sdm friends think i'm a freak right now. lol! they're the freaks...spending the same money i do on the same products and NOT getting free stuff this saturday

one more thing. can i redeem for milk? i read that we can't...but that was on someones blogspot...and it doesn't say we can't in the optimum card redemption rules.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Not sure about milk. I've never bought it there before. I read on another thread that in Quebec, we can get pts, but not redeem pts. *shrugs* No clue. Sorry

Went to Pharmaprix in GFP today on Taschereau (next to Guzzo).

Took photos of toys I hope they're not huge! First time I upload on SC lol. And it's with my iPhone so quality might not be good.

EDIT: They are huge! haha. If it's an issue let me know and I'll resize them. If not, eh, at least you can see everything rofl. A couple are a bit blurry, sorry about that. I had to sneak my shots.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by slayer_glade; Tue, Nov 29th, 2011 at 01:25 PM. Reason: yup, huge photos, lolz.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

WOW!!! you are amazing. and your pics are huge(which i found helpful in this case), and so is their seasonal aisle!!!!!!!!!!! i might just be doing my redemption after midnight this friday night at that store
    tomorrow i plan on checking out our two stores again, just in case they have the things i see in these pics that i want(like that princess cd player!! that i haven't seen in our stores, yet).
    i'll let you know how it goes tomorrow...and seriously, thank you so much for doing this, you really went the extra mile for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i appreciate it.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

You are very welcome! :D I had to be there anyway so I had some fun trying to be sneaky XD.

The GFP store is a new one (new building and everything). Theres also the chocolates and normal Christmas stuff in the seasonal section which I didn't take pics of.

I hope you're able to get everything you want! I still haven't figured out what I'm getting lol

Trading Score
    124 (100%)

Ohhh, I forgot about the new Pharmaprix in GFP! I imagine it's going to be really busy so best to get there early if you go, iamperfect.

I have a question about the one in St. Jean...where exactly is it? I'm on the border of La Prairie and St. Luc and wondering if it's worth the drive (the closest Pharmaprix to me is Candiac).
    ~RRLF $0.75 Organic Meadow, $1 Almond Fresh~

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I have not decide which one to go. The one in Brossard is small but has "one" item - Kitchen Aid 5 pcs set (all others store sold out. I was told they won't have more back in stock) I want.

The one in GFP is always FULL at night (after 10pm). If you are heading there, I think you are best to be there Friday night, get your stuff & pay after midnight (most of the time long line up at night)

The thing I don't like is - some electronic, like GPS are different prices for the same model. So I have to make stop & check which one will be better to shop.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

snuffalufagus...it's in the value village/cdlsc/maxie strip mall, on seminaire. i personally think the candiac store is much bigger and nicer(more food, electronics and more cosmetics), but i'm pretty sure the seasonal aisle isn't much bigger than the one in saint-jean, and that's all i'm after(toys toys toys!). if i was up for it i'd drive to candiac on friday to check it out, BUT i'd have my kids with me so that would be silly! not worth it. not after slayer_glade already showed me the awesome toy section in GFP. i'm still going to check out the mall store, and the seminaire store, here tomorrow. if they have $375 worth of goods that i want i'll keep it simple and shop here. if not than i'm hitting GFP store at about 9 friday night...i'll bring a coffee and enjoy the long shop and long line up!
    if you reply before 11 am tomorrow and want me to check my two local stores to see if they have anything specific that you want let me know and i'll check for you.

thanks to you and emmafb for the heads up on the big crowd at GFP. i was thinking it would be crazy to head out right after i put the kids to bed, but now i think not! i will go early and stroll the store once i have the bulk of my goods in my cart.

getting excited, and more confident!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by snuffaluffagus View Post
    Ohhh, I forgot about the new Pharmaprix in GFP! I imagine it's going to be really busy so best to get there early if you go, iamperfect.

I have a question about the one in St. Jean...where exactly is it? I'm on the border of La Prairie and St. Luc and wondering if it's worth the drive (the closest Pharmaprix to me is Candiac).
    a Q...have you been to the candiac store recently? and analyzed the toys they have in, by chance? if yes, in your opinion do you think it compares to the pics posted of the toys in the GFP store? thought i should ask, since you're here to ask

Trading Score
    124 (100%)

I was going to go earlier today to see what they had in stock but postponed it until tomorrow. I'll let you know what they have as soon as I get home .
    ~RRLF $0.75 Organic Meadow, $1 Almond Fresh~

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Which one has more electronics?

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by snuffaluffagus View Post
    I was going to go earlier today to see what they had in stock but postponed it until tomorrow. I'll let you know what they have as soon as I get home .
    right on!!! thank you. can't wait to hear about what you see at the candiac store

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information